Post Your Frustrations

Can anyone tell me, how many seasons with Chelsea you think it would take before they will build me a new Stadium?

Thanks.

I think this game is just trying to **** me off now :)

CelticvRangersInformation_Overview.png

CelticvRangersStats_MatchStats.png

Can anyone tell me, how many seasons with Chelsea you think it would take before they will build me a new Stadium?

Thanks.

Depends on how well you do financially. For example my board started building a new stadium just after my fourth season started and just after I won the CL. I never really spent massively on transfers and I put all my transfer budget into wage budget which helps you get more money through interest.

First year with Celtic won treble and got to 1st round knockout(after helping to knock barcelona out at the group stage) of champions league.

Now in my second season. The board except me to get to the champions league final as a minimum ...wtf!!!!grrr

View attachment 171892

Here's my main frustration, the change in the website. And consequently since the change in the website, despite having given it time, I still 100% believe the old version was better and more user friendly. I also believe it's led to a decrease in popularity and people coming on here. Would be interested to see if anyone agrees with me on that

Here's my main frustration, the change in the website. And consequently since the change in the website, despite having given it time, I still 100% believe the old version was better and more user friendly. I also believe it's led to a decrease in popularity and people coming on here. Would be interested to see if anyone agrees with me on that

I for one agree with you... I think the new website is **** compared to the last one, and I hate the style of the new blogs!

You can change the layout by going down to the bottom of the page and pressing "vBulletin Standard Skin".

you'd be wrong, number of members and users is up

you'd be wrong, number of members and users is up
To be fair Mike, numbers are always going to be up aren't they? Would be very strange if someone "unmembered themselves". What about active users and post rate? I bet they're both down in comparison to say 2/3 months back.

Back