Post Your Frustrations

Sums up the game for me

The cpu is far more potent in attack than the user.

Is there a stat you can check at the end of the season to see the user shots to goals ratio? i bet it would be very low while i bet if you could work out the cpu shots to goals ratio against the user it would be very high.

the cpu isnt more potent and you can check your players stats. my two strikers are the most accurate in the league

2 matches in two days? WTF. I sent out my reserve team to play Ipswich so i could play my normal team against Man City but I lost. 1st defeat in 60 matches, went unbeaten in the league last season and was unbeaten up to now!!! Be aware that im in 2017 and Ipswich are in the Europa cup to are pretty decent.

i see what your saying... but i think he meant that the cpu are more likely to score cc's against you then you are against them

i see what your saying... but i think he meant that the cpu are more likely to score cc's against you then you are against them

Pretty much

In this thread alone there are numerous posts showing proof of this.

I am just going to uninstall it for a second time because i am not wasting anymore time on this game. Peoples opinions of this game vary but my opinion is that its not worth anymore of my time.

Yesterday i said it does a lot good but does just as much terribly, I do however think its the worst fm i have played.

Last edited:
Yeah, I noticed my players seem to miss more than NPC's, I don't have it confirmed, but I could post a lot of screenshots if you don't believe me. Cardozo has 19 finishing, yet he misses a free chance every game.

Yeah, I noticed my players seem to miss more than NPC's, I don't have it confirmed, but I could post a lot of screenshots if you don't believe me. Cardozo has 19 finishing, yet he misses a free chance every game.

I thought about posting screenshots from my game but i couldnt be bothered because i'd be here all day there are that many instances of this happening.

The poster that posted the Toulouse screenshot has pretty much shown that this is a regular thing, Your goalkeeper doesnt make a difference in those instances.

totally lost the love for this game mainly due to not finding a basic tactic that will work for me i think ill head back to my ps3 totally gutted

i think if you play a higher tempo you seem to be more likely to score, dont give up on the game

My 20 year old wonderkid regen wants 1.1 million for scoring 10 goals in a season, he's scored 20 in 44 already this season... Wanting a release fee incase a 'big team' comes along i'm currently pushing for the premier league title and competing in the champions league.

this also isnt true. the ME cannot tell the difference between the AI and user inputs

this also isnt true. the ME cannot tell the difference between the AI and user inputs

For the many dozens of matches I've lost despite dramatically outplaying the other team, I'm not sure if I can remember a similar game in reverse. I'm not advocating the "game is rigged!" thing, but there are obviously background elements in FM11 trying to level the playing field and work up some "different" results on occasion.

For the many dozens of matches I've lost despite dramatically outplaying the other team, I'm not sure if I can remember a similar game in reverse. I'm not advocating the "game is rigged!" thing, but there are obviously background elements in FM11 trying to level the playing field and work up some "different" results on occasion.

there is no levelling or "cheat" mechanism when you are outplaying another team. Si have confirmed this many times

I myself get frustrated with my own kind and seeing a lot of stereotypical reasoning behind a lot of Christians/Creationists and what they believe in. I think what they do is with the right intentions and motives, I just think a lot are uneducated and ignorant in a lot of areas and that is the sad truth. I myself love God, and believe He created everything.

Fouls

Foul.jpg

Yeah the argintina leagues dont mess about

So after taking the Man City job i had went on a a 8 game winning streak and in that time beat Liverpool, Spurs and Man Utd and only lost two goals.

Next up Wolves away and what a ******* farce of a game it was, All over them and down 1-0 to a first shot on goal/target opportunity. Then Milner who is playing as my RB gets injured, so i move Kompany to RB and bring Subotic on at CB just before half time. Then after half time Subotic gets sent off for a last man challenge when clearly my other CB could get there. I am sitting thinking ah its one of those games so what happens next? ******* Kompany gets injured and i have to play a CM at RB and a DM at CB.

A complete ******* joke of a game that obviously Wolves dominated after i had players out of positon and down to 10 men. Of course they had to score another to rub salt into the wound. It wouldnt be FM otherwise.

WolvesvManCityInformation_Overview.png

Nothing surprises me with this game now.

Kompany 2-3 months
Milner 3-4 weeks

StevenMckeeNews_Inbox-1-1.png

My next game is against Fulham and i get two more injuries, both strikers. It amazes me people still defend this game, something isn't right with it. There is so many things that happen way to often for them to be a coincidence. There has to be factors in the game that when injuries occur its players that play in the same position.

ManCityvFulhamInformation_Overview.png

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 AM ----------

Another game another injury

Thats 5 injuries in 3 games, 2 RB, 3 ST

PortsmouthvManCityInformation_Overview.png

Last edited:
Dude , stop playing the game. you've obviously decided its against you whenever anything happens. its simply not as flawed as you think

Dude , stop playing the game. you've obviously decided its against you whenever anything happens. its simply not as flawed as you think

This is the frustrations thread is it not?

So do you not want people who are frustrated to post in here or would you prefer new threads open?

As for it not being as flawed as i think well go through this thread and i think the opinion from posters may differ. Look if i am frustrated and showing proof of the things i see should i not be allowed to post in a thread that says Frustrations? Or would you just like people to gush over the game?

Back