Post Your Frustrations

This is the frustrations thread is it not?

So do you not want people who are frustrated to post in here or would you prefer new threads open?

As for it not being as flawed as i think well go through this thread and i think the opinion from posters may differ. Look if i am frustrated and showing proof of the things i see should i not be allowed to post in a thread that says Frustrations? Or would you just like people to gush over the game?

mate you hate the game stop playing it, most people here have little frustations or get over you just keep coming back, if yu hate it that much stop playing it.

Injury rate: lower than in real life, as proved by SI repeatedly

ME: not rigged cant tell the difference between user and AI

Conversion rate: actuly is right, however too many chances can be created. but its entire possible to be as clinical and even more clinical than the AI, one user's whole style is built on created 4-5 chances a game, but finishing 3-4 of them

And if you actually read what i said i didnt say stop posting i said stop playing, so kindly take that chip off your shoulder

things dont go your way =/= game is broken.

Some of my players, are very fickle. A Big Championship match, between 2 playoff chasing teams at a capacity crowd in the City Ground. The ball rolls out the box, there is no immediate danager to the goal, but yet my Left-Back still has to bring down the player while he's inside the box, to give away a penalty...

Grow a brain-cell! :(

Some of my players, are very fickle. A Big Championship match, between 2 playoff chasing teams at a capacity crowd in the City Ground. The ball rolls out the box, there is no immediate danager to the goal, but yet my Left-Back still has to bring down the player while he's inside the box, to give away a penalty...

Grow a brain-cell! :(

Vidic did this to me. got a straight red, came back after his ban.... and got another one, came back after his next ban..... and got a 3rd red. playerd 3 games in the last 5 weeks of the season FML

mate you hate the game stop playing it, most people here have little frustations or get over you just keep coming back, if yu hate it that much stop playing it.

Injury rate: lower than in real life, as proved by SI repeatedly

ME: not rigged cant tell the difference between user and AI

Conversion rate: actuly is right, however too many chances can be created. but its entire possible to be as clinical and even more clinical than the AI, one user's whole style is built on created 4-5 chances a game, but finishing 3-4 of them

And if you actually read what i said i didnt say stop posting i said stop playing, so kindly take that chip off your shoulder

things dont go your way =/= game is broken.

I play it because simply put i am bored and have nothing else to do.

Its not a case of things not going my way game = broken, As i have posted i have success yet i am only posting what i see despite winning. If i was losing and posting this then i could see why you would think i have a chip on my shoulder.

Not wanting to argue mate i admit i could probably post in a way that doesn't come off like i am bitter but sometimes my frustration gets the better of me hence why i post in the frustrations section.

I will ask you though, Could you recommend me a good training schedule? i use duncs meduim yet still get ridiculous amounts of injuries. I think if i wasn't losing players left and right some of my frustrations would be eased.

I play it because simply put i am bored and have nothing else to do.

Its not a case of things not going my way game = broken, As i have posted i have success yet i am only posting what i see despite winning. If i was losing and posting this then i could see why you would think i have a chip on my shoulder.

Not wanting to argue mate i admit i could probably post in a way that doesn't come off like i am bitter but sometimes my frustration gets the better of me hence why i post in the frustrations section.

I will ask you though, Could you recommend me a good training schedule? i use duncs meduim yet still get ridiculous amounts of injuries. I think if i wasn't losing players left and right some of my frustrations would be eased.

Dunc's is pretty much the best, as i said earlier i would be looking at what your tactic demands. finishing the game on 50-60% = its asking a **** of a lot

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

there are plenty of things that are slightly off but the game isnt against you. once you play it from that view point its very very enjoyable

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

in fact can you upload your save game becuase you do seem to be getting silly number of injuries, something in your set up isnt right

Dunc's is pretty much the best, as i said earlier i would be looking at what your tactic demands. finishing the game on 50-60% = its asking a **** of a lot

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

there are plenty of things that are slightly off but the game isnt against you. once you play it from that view point its very very enjoyable

I changed tactic when i moved to the Bayern position, now at Man City.

I use 4-2-3-1 wide, 4-1-2-2-1 wide and 4-3-2-1 narrow all from Better Half on your recommendation

they shouldnt run you down physically, they are great tactics

they shouldnt run you down physically, they are great tactics

I agree mate the tactics are great and my players aren't nearly as gassed as what they were when i used kofloks goals galore thats whats so puzzling.

I also only have match prep on average until my new Man City squad become fluid. This will be on low defence positioning when they finally do become fluid in all tactics.

I agree mate the tactics are great and my players aren't nearly as gassed as what they were when i used kofloks goals galore thats whats so puzzling.

I also only have match prep on average until my new Man City squad become fluid. This will be on low defence positioning when they finally do become fluid in all tactics.

set it to high team blend till they become fluid, dont expect the best from your side till november first season

set it to high team blend till they become fluid, dont expect the best from your side till november first season

I really can't turn it up to high mate, i am averaging two injuries a game just now. I am being destroyed by them.

I have tried turning the intensity down with Bayern and Rangers but when i do this it leads to players ratings going down.

I really can't turn it up to high mate, i am averaging two injuries a game just now. I am being destroyed by them.

I have tried turning the intensity down with Bayern and Rangers but when i do this it leads to players ratings going down.

high wont affect your injury rate, it just shifts the percentage of training towards team blend

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

if you can upload your game save and the TBH tactics you are using i will have a look over monday, i cant fathom why you would get so many injuries

Foul.jpg

Yeah the argintina leagues dont mess about

Looks a bit like Netherlands - portugal at the european championship

One of my greatest frustrations is that you never get a decision go your way. When ever I criticize the referee I always get warned by the FA and the officials have made the correct decision. Not once have it gone in my favour. It's just very frustrating.

One of my greatest frustrations is that you never get a decision go your way. When ever I criticize the referee I always get warned by the FA and the officials have made the correct decision. Not once have it gone in my favour. It's just very frustrating.

they do go your way, not that it means anything, the FA just stays silent instead of warning you

high wont affect your injury rate, it just shifts the percentage of training towards team blend

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

if you can upload your game save and the TBH tactics you are using i will have a look over monday, i cant fathom why you would get so many injuries

Well if i am using duncs medium how come i am getting so many if i haven't tampered with the schedule? I assume nobody else is geeting this many injuries using these schedules.

Just noticed you asking me to upload my game save, how would i do that ?

Last edited:
I found it very frustrating when I found that the Glen Hoddle Academy was not in the game.

its fustrating when the adavtage is played the wrong way. score is tied 1-1, and leciester has a corner to take. they drive the corner in the box, and of of their players injures Jack wilshere, but ref plays advantage, and they score.

totaly sucks when advantage and the players sportsmanship dont coopperate

Sigh, crash dump. That's me done with FM until these problems are sorted. Thanks SI.

Only 5 months to go and I hope I will enjoy FM12 as much as Fm10..

So here I am in a massive match, towards the end of the season. I'm playing away too Hartlepool, my game in hand. If I win, I will make a surge towards the playoffs and everything is going too plan. We are 2-0 up and Hartelpool have 10 men, everything should be fine.

But, 2 goals in 2 minutes [Including one bizzare OG, where it hit N'Gala's back and then Zubar's back and went in] and Hartlepool were level. It stayed that way and my playoff chase had been ended.

This is just a general moan at my who have bottled it, and not for the first time this season, not the game or any of those conspiracy theorys. 10th place isn't too bad considering financial problems, but its that game that will frustrate me at the end of the season big time...

Back