Post Your Frustrations

I hate how you lead 2-0 at half time then the second half starts and you get dominated and they score. From then on all you can do is watch your team throw away the game. :@

One of the teams in my league just sold a player that they bought for 3.5 mil in the summer for 2 mil in the winter... And he had 12 goals in 16 games with a 7.2 rating...

Im now 12. seasons with one team. I have best players here since I started this save game. Playing 10. seasons with one tactics and now I cant beat anyone. Im 16. on league table with 16 points. Can AI start to read my tactics and beat me? Should I change this one even if was amazing before?

Im now 12. seasons with one team. I have best players here since I started this save game. Playing 10. seasons with one tactics and now I cant beat anyone. Im 16. on league table with 16 points. Can AI start to read my tactics and beat me? Should I change this one even if was amazing before?

No they can't. They always have scouting reports on you so they have been able to "read" your tactic since day 1.

Probably than just new players who cant blend and maybe some retards in defense since I concede the most goals in this season. In season before this I concede the least.

3-0 up, League cup final, look at their goal times.

Last edited:
I can not even sell one of my midfielders, I have a luxus problem there. I have Rafael Van der Vaart,Luka Modric, Douglas Costa, Marco Zannoni(regen), Fernando Gago, Owen Hagreaves,Lucas and Clement Chantome.

I just keep losing cup finals its so frustrating. Ive lost the champions league final and fa cup final twice in a row now! I thrash teams left, right and centre en route to the final and in the league and then it gets to the final and get absolutely dominated by the other team.

Playing Wycombe in League One after a bad run of results- We are 4-1 down with about 60 minutes left.. We win a fair penalty, to make it 4-2. With about 15 minutes left Wycombe score an own-goal its 4-3..

We are throwing the kitchen sink at them.. The game reaches the 94th minute, and a cross is lobbed in from Yala Bolasie. Its headed in from Onismor Bhasera, yes 4-4! No wait. Goal disallowed?! I thought something wasn't right, and the replays shown Bhasera was a good yard onside... Even the FA were silent over my post-match comments..

:(

any ideas on who I should sell?. I've got a few rookies in mind but they're worth chips. I manage Man U & already blown 70mil. I was going to sell scholes because he's getting old but he's played well over the season & one of my fav players :/. I've put reece brown on the market. what do you guys think?

Bought a young star for £15m at the beginning of the season.. Excellent he is! Attracting interest off Roma and Inter. I reject the first offer of £30m off Inter, only had him for half a season and he's already lead my team (HSV) to the top of the league. After that bid is rejected, Roma bid £36m and the chairman chimes in and accepts it. Of course, I'm gutted but £36m is a lot of money for a player of 20 years of age who has been at your club for half a season. Anyway, he rejects Roma, thus making me extatic! Then.. Inter make a bid of £45m and for that price I was basically happy to see him go, tripling my initial bid for him. Anyway, he rejects them as well, the contract they offered wasn't good enough. I don't know whether I'm happy or sad, to lose £45m or to keep a top class player.

He got injured at the start of his second season for 4 months btw :( but he did lead HSV to 2nd place in my first year of managing them, their best placing on my current save in 10 years.

this is a recent event that had me staring at the screen with my mouth open

note in particular the timings of the goals and red cards... and also the injuries. I was lucky to even have 2 CDs on the bench.

huuuh.png

I also had a very strange one.. managing Lewis in my first season (expectation: "bravely battle against relegation from blue square south"), got to the FA cup first round and knocked out by Bury. Fans expressed shock and board were very concerned at it. They complained for months.

Last edited:
I got two promotions in a row and now am in serie B in Italy.

Can only have 19 players who are not home grown...

That means I only have 19 players.......................(my home growns are rubbish!)

so 11 starters, 1 gk backup, 2 DC backups, 2 striker backups, 2 cm backups, and 1 sideback backup... If I get into a rash of injuries, I'm screwed!

Not to mention some of the players I had to sign over the off season just to compete don't know Italian...

Keeping my head above the water right now, 18th out of 22...hoping to find a quality foreign regen with Euro nationality in January that can help me out!

Pedro Leon is doing a "Fernando Torres" on me, has the best stats in my City squad but cant get his act together. And he has the cheek to moan at me when he's in reserves averaging a 5 rating over about 20 games

well im considering quitting, probs heard alot of this stuff but it just annoys me.

so liverpool 2nd season middlesbrough first game and i struggle to a 2-1 win, then i play genoa in the cl play off draw 1-1 at anfield with them scoring a free kick from 30 yards out. 3rd game away to man city i go 1-0 up on 60 mins. then it all goes wrong i have a man sent off then i concede its 1-1 87 mins and my midfielder gets injured with no more subs and i say there guna score in the last minute then BAM lescott 93 mins i was fuming to top it off i lose the return leg to genoa 2-0 with them scoring from the same free kick as the first leg from the same distance and then they get a stupid penalty i get a red card and me having two goals chalked off i really do sometims wonder why i play this game sometimes.

feeling annoyed play the same team straight. got chelsea to play against 3 times.

1 epl fixture, 2 champs league fixtures.

bluecheese.jpg

wwwy.jpg

FML

who breaks his leg in a friendly? I might buy the guy that did it, and send him on load to Timbuktu for vengance

Back