Post Your Frustrations

I lost 2-0 to watford (I manage man u) :/ earlier in the season I beat them 7-1

I concended a long shot but a player with 9 finishing and 5 long shot. And this was a screamer from far out. I'm playing as Arsenal with a good GK but seriously?

Just played a title 6 pointer against Inter with Roma, we went 3-1 up at half time against all odds, we were the better team, went with "pleased" at HT and then we lost 4-3.

There goes the title, now 12 points off.

I had a good regen from my own training grounds [DMC, PA; 170.] Man United kept coming in, poking around. I wanted to keep a hold of him until my chairman decided an offer of 1.6million was good enough. Now I have no home-grown talent. **** it. ******* Man United and Brian Duffy [my Chairman] >_>

couldnt sign neymar because the agent fee was to ******* high for me to afford, absolute dogs balls

Finishing 4th in the Prem with a ***** Doncaster team, in about 200m of debt, finding out the team that's 5th won the CL that season, so you end up having to play in the Europa league, having to sell all your players to make up for the loss of revenue from the CL, Making about £70m, replacing those players for around £20m, losing the 1st 7 games of the season with an average goals against at 3, setting fire to my cat in protest.

Rage.

As Liverpool - fielded a team of youngsters against Bradford in the Carling Cup

We had 19 shots, they had 3
We had 5 (yes 5) clear cut chances, they had 0
We had 59% possession to their 41%

The final score?
Liverpool 1 - 2 Bradford

Typical FM scoreline

Champions League 1st knock out round. United (boo United) injure two of my players and I had no subs left, so I lost with one goal and is out of the tournament with Benfica.

this happened a while ago but I had 5 shots in total at the end of the game & YAYAYAYA I hit the post 4 out of 5 times :/ lost the game 1-0

having 9/11 first team players injuryed with barca fml. valides and pique are the only 2 not injuired or suspended :(

"stupid injury in a friendly game #2"

111lpa.jpg

December 2010. Squad just learnt to play 4-3-3 fluid. 2 games a week for 2 months, and I lose my best striker, now my #4 striker is some 0.5 star guy in the reserves. WTF

ohh that sucks syn something similar happened to me last night I had 14 total shots with 7 on target & the opposition had 4 total shots with 3 on target I lost ( Man U 2-3 At Madrid ) I had 54% of total possession which doesn't sound like much but I watched the whole game and they barely had the ball. Ahhh!!!

losing against small teams when I tell my team I expect a win in home games.. Finished 2nd twice in the Bundesliga with HSV and I still can't beat 1860 Munchen. If I'd have beaten them last season I'd have won the league. I need to stop being so confident in my team! XD

4-4-2 why is this formation so **** and unstable, so bored of having to play a holding midfielder to get clean sheets. There are plenty of teams I.e man u that use a 4-4-2 and the backline is solid, however on this game the 4-4-2 stability is **** and the defence get ripped open far to easy. I have quality defenders yet they don't seem to know basic defending skills such as stick with a man, don't let him turn you, they don't pass men over if they attempt to pull men out of position, these are things that a good communicating defence can quite easily organise. However you play a man in the hole sorts all these problems out but I'm bored of playing 451 433 4231. Even with zonal marking tight or not tight marking ticked the defender will get pulled out of position like a lamb being led to the slaughter house. If they don't get pulled out of position they watch the ball go straight through them and let their man get a run on them.

Signed Crisetig for my Serie B Venezia side.

Then signed N'Daw (another MC) and Crisetig was worried he would lose his spot. I promised him he was first choice which he is. He's started in every game he has been eligible for.

I go on holiday for a couple days and it says he requests a transfer because he isn't getting playing time....but in his personal page is says he "wants to impress his new manager (me)" and says nothing about the request...but his morale is poor.

ugh

When you are told your team talks are bad by Vidic after being angry at an awful performance, then him not believing that you will try to improve in the future and throwing a hissy fit for the rest of the season...

Finished 3rd in my first season with Aston Villa and qualified for CL. All was well.
Now in my 2nd season, im currently 1st after 13 games and my team is playing well. All of a sudden Bayern Munich comes in for M'Bengue, offering one million less, then what i payed for him, I refuse and he goes mad. A month later Cuellar, Dunne, Ashley Young and Tom Cairney all request a transfer, I said no, which resulted in Friedel, Agbonlahor and Delfouneso are unhappy with me saying no..

So almost my entire starting 11 is unhappy. Im sure next time i lose a game, morale goes down and probably stays down..

Won a Europe Cup second leg against Liverpool 5-1 (after a 3-3 draw at Liverpool first leg), then go on to get a good winning streak and progress in the FA Cup and in the league, then the game freezes so I have to restart my computer and the game loads up before the Liverpool game which I lose 2-1 after an injury time goal from Suarez.

Back