Post Your Frustrations

I manage man u its my second season & I just lost 1-0 to a team that got promoted to the premier league. there so **** I cant remember there name. I'll update 2morro with there name. GOD DAMNIT!!! I bought forlan for 70mil F**KING MIL!! i just hoped for a second he would perform but :@.... if I could I would take my team out to the slaughter house!

I manage man u its my second season & I just lost 1-0 to a team that got promoted to the premier league. there so **** I cant remember there name. I'll update 2morro with there name. GOD DAMNIT!!! I bought forlan for 70mil F**KING MIL!! i just hoped for a second he would perform but :@.... if I could I would take my team out to the slaughter house!

Forlan....70 million....what were you thinking? i mean seriously.....

Unmarked players in the box to receive headers...every game...

2 games in one day = crash every single time....ugh

Managing charlton, i average two red cards a game and five of my starting XI are injured, when i tried to fine my players to stop there violent behaviour they just became worse.

Winning the Ukrainian Super Cup, beating the Arch Rivals Dynamo Kyiv 6-0, winning my first 4 league matches with 13-0 goals against/goals for only to have the Laptop automatically shut down without me saving it. Was absolutely fuming.

Winning the Ukrainian Super Cup, beating the Arch Rivals Dynamo Kyiv 6-0, winning my first 4 league matches with 13-0 goals against/goals for only to have the Laptop automatically shut down without me saving it. Was absolutely fuming.

I've set mine to save every 2 weeks, it happens too often with mine and this seems to have solved it, although it is annoying having to reload the game up all the time.

lol @ the guy that paid £70m for Forlan. I think you will have many more frustrating moment to come...

I've set mine to save every 2 weeks, it happens too often with mine and this seems to have solved it, although it is annoying having to reload the game up all the time.

Yeah, I'm not massively fond of having saved a lot of times when looking at the game status screen, but I wish I did save it every match now.

Say what you like about Balotelli being temperamental, I've signed Charni Ekangamene (Man Utd) for Boston Utd in my 3rd season (League 2), and he refuses to be substituted!!! He was slightly injured in the first 10 minutes of a game, and I thought it would be best to sub him so he would be available for the next game (he's my 1st choice LB), but he starts kicking up a fuss! So frustrated, as he's probably my highest earner...anyone else had him and managed to control him?

I'm playing as Man U. Van der sar retired after 1 year. I bought de Gea and he got injured in training after 3 matches. I used Tom Kussark or whatever his name is and he got injured in the first match (bring down the ***** ****** Drogba with him, at least that's a good thing ). As Ben Amos (the youth goal keeper ) was injured long before, I have no goal keeper and now I'm using John Oshea as goal keeper.
I also realize that this game is kind of ridiculous. Basically, I usually get 1 goal per 5 very good chance (strikers always lose to goal keeper in 1 on 1 situation, that's ******* stupid ). On the other hand, I get screwed 1 goal for 2 chance my opponent has eventhough many of those "chances " come with impossibility like 30 yard goal from a defender with 9 long shot, the ball hit the back of my defender, goal keeper put the ball into his own net, 1 nobody with low stat run zig zag from the mid field to the box, passing all of my defender and middle fielder and score, my defender rush out and leave a huge gap for opponent to comfortably walk (I emphasis "walk" ) straight in and score ( set default at closing down ). The game is far from perfect seriously.

Paulo Henrique still not speaking a single word of Italian after 3.5 years at Fiorentina. I mean, he has Italian roots. >.<'

68a3d2aece.jpg

View attachment 177419

No matter what I do I can't ****** lose the carling cup. FML
I also use this formation but the exact 2-3-2-3 with 2 wingbacks instead of 2 fullbacks. My biggest enemy are the bar, the posts and Wayner Rooney (always miss a least 2 obvious chances out of 3, luckily this formation of wonder offers him a lot of chance )

At. Madrid have knocked me out of the super cup the CL quarters and made me loose la liga on goal difference in the last game, i have no problem beating real it just at.madrid who seem to be the anti-barca for me :( got them in teh spanish cup final now im not exspecting much :D

So ******* sick of the computer scoring every time I pause the game to make a sub or a tactical change. Seems like such blatant cheating, the highlight wouldn't have been created unless I paused. Sometimes a highlight is created just from pausing for a few moments so it's not as if the subs are causing it.

Back