Post Your Frustrations

I just made an "Arsenal". Was infront with 4 goals and ended up playing a 4-4 draw. :( ******* ****!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I'm playing with Montpellier Herault SC, currently 13/14 season. I am oriented to a youth setup and had a lot of good youngsters coming up. Right up until my chairman decided that it's in the club's best interest to sell the best youth players. He also sold two of my strikers, but I only had two. So frustrated with him.
Guess I'm not going to win the title now. Had the chance though.
I'm gonna go elsewhere I think next season.

Currently in 2015 as England manager, and basically everyone in the current real life U21 squad and up coming players e.g - Jordan Henderson, Daniel Sturridge, Welbeck, Wilshere ect.... Literally all their careers have gone down the toilet in my game. So i'm basically stuck with old men like Gerrard, Terry, Lampard and Ashley Cole.....it's depressing

View attachment 178458

UNBELIEVABLE. INJURY in 105 min.

LOOK at he god **** CCCS... look at the venue

JOKE. ABSOLUTE JKE

WHEN will my treble come... WHEN

Last edited:
I think that money becomes very useless later on in the game. I started my first game with Man Utd. I didn't get enough to buy good first team players. Bought a couple of kids. They won the treble in the first season with basically the team that were already there.

So in the second season there was not much to change. Got a new goalkeeper Akinfeev and a few others but the 1st team remained same mostly. Won the league again easily and played the CL final and FA Cup semifinal.

In the third season, I spent a lot(also my budget is increasing a lot with every season). I bought Sneijder, Pato(on a free transfer), Ramsey and some other kids. That season I won all 4 trophies(League, Leagu Cup, FA Cup, CL).

So the problem is what the **** do I do with the £92m budget I'm given at the start of the 4th season. My team is top class and I have fantastic youngsters waiting to come into the 1st team. Plus, there is very little challenge left as the team goes on winning streaks of about 12 to 15 games. Is this just a one off case or has someone else faced something similar?

I think that money becomes very useless later on in the game. I started my first game with Man Utd. I didn't get enough to buy good first team players. Bought a couple of kids. They won the treble in the first season with basically the team that were already there.

So in the second season there was not much to change. Got a new goalkeeper Akinfeev and a few others but the 1st team remained same mostly. Won the league again easily and played the CL final and FA Cup semifinal.

In the third season, I spent a lot(also my budget is increasing a lot with every season). I bought Sneijder, Pato(on a free transfer), Ramsey and some other kids. That season I won all 4 trophies(League, Leagu Cup, FA Cup, CL).

So the problem is what the **** do I do with the £92m budget I'm given at the start of the 4th season. My team is top class and I have fantastic youngsters waiting to come into the 1st team. Plus, there is very little challenge left as the team goes on winning streaks of about 12 to 15 games. Is this just a one off case or has someone else faced something similar?

very common as time goes on. you might want to resign and manage a smaller club and guide them to success, then try beating the team which you have previously formed. this way, you will have a sense of achievement. i once guided psg to beat my unbeatable fiorentina team in the champions cup final. that feeling was awesome :D

I was offered the job at Barcelona in the transfer window just before the third season after my success with Benfica and they offered me £150m (no idea where they got that money from). I used some of it to buy back the youngsters I had bought at Benfica, but the team is pretty much perfect.

Can someone tell me if the extra money in the transfer budget can be somehow used to payoff a club's debt? Like Man Utd has huge amount of debt and they're still offering lots of money every transfer window which I basically don't need. Can I ask the board to use their money to do something else?

Can someone tell me if the extra money in the transfer budget can be somehow used to payoff a club's debt? Like Man Utd has huge amount of debt and they're still offering lots of money every transfer window which I basically don't need. Can I ask the board to use their money to do something else?

nope u cant, I suggest you manage another club or country if you want to keep interest in ur game :)

nope u cant, I suggest you manage another club or country if you want to keep interest in ur game :)

This might be a stupid question but is it possible to manage a national team along with your club? Will I still be able to keep my job at my club?

This might be a stupid question but is it possible to manage a national team along with your club? Will I still be able to keep my job at my club?

Due to national managing not being as much of a job as club management, FM allows for both at the same time.

Last edited:
The amount of injuries that my players get from being the player that tackled the opposition is very high. I dont see as much when the opposition tackles my players

Same club, after 9 seasons I don't know what to do with 347 m transfer budget, and the club balance raise to 1,8 bil thank to the low wage I manage to keep (only have 3 key players ). Since Messi and Ronaldo are old cot now I don't know who to buy. Gonna try to build a new stadium I guess.

please can someone help me????

Just bought a macbook and installed fm2011 on steam!! having been a windows user for 10 years this is all new to me.

Can I still download the lfc marshall updates etc and add them? if so how?

I have found the editor and used as normal but why do my saved edits not show on the new game screen? used to be in the change tick menu?

How do i install/unzip etc the facepacks?

Please help me

Back