Post Your Frustrations

What really annoys me is the fact that the draws in cup competitions are really ridicullous >.< For example, in my ManCity save(season 09-10), I was drawn against Arsenal at home, and after that against Liverpool away( i was defeated there), and meanwhile Chelsea reached the final having been drawn against Blackpool, Blackburn, Ipswich etc . THAT REALLY SUCKS -.-

Last edited:
I have the similar money thing at Arsenal but it tops out at about 125m. They don't seem to give me any more than that.

That really frustating moment when the opposition team score a winning or equalising goal and then the commentary screams 'Goal Goal Goaln Gooooooooooooooal!!!!!!!!!!!!' It makes you want to punch the screen

I have now played 4 separate saves as Torino and been sacked in October each time. Either they are the hardest team to manage or I am the worst manager of all time, considering that I have been sacked before Christmas in saves with Norwich and Toulouse, I am going for the latter.

I just wish there was an instruction for "don't pass the ball to their striker you tool", or "FFS, what did I say about long shots?".

Still, I will continue to search for the holy grail of being able to score a goal from open play.

This is a legitimate frustration... with myself. I put match preparation to "very high" for my pre-season friendlies and forgot to lower it once the formation became fluid. I just noticed this 36 games into the premier league.

I wondered why all my players stopped improving. I can't believe I've been so stupid. I basically lost 6 months of training.

as Dinamo Bucharest played against arch rivals Steaua Bucharest. I got 1-0 then one of my defenders is sent off somewhere around 35 minutes into the game. with 10 players i still manage to pull a 2-0 and get into the dressing room pleased. by the 60th or 70th minute they manage to pull one back and make 2-1. In 80th minuted they equalise at 2, only to make 3-2 just 4 minutes later after the equaliser, thus ending in me losing 3-2 down to 0-2 at half time!

Terribly frustrated with this game. Had numerous draws, won shots in all matches, won clear cut chances, had 3-6 one-on-ones... Maybe I should just sell all my strikers and buy better ones, don't know how to proceed with that, since stat-wise, Tevez and Dzeko should be able to put the ball in the empty net. But that's not the case.

What the **** is the point of spending all this **** time shuffling tactics, when scoring is impossible against Newcastle, Bolton or Wolves? Even penalties didn't produce a goal. This is just completely stupid.

Fredrikstad board, sensible with wages to the point of stupidity. Theoretically, I could offer a player 3kpw, 5kpw for a while, but even when having a good amount of wage budget left they very quickly squeeze it, so even when renewing contracts (where most of the time you can at least offer what they're on unless it's massive), need to offer first team status for anything over 1kpw, and for a lot of my last season couldn't even offer that sum to any player, even for 'key player status', compared to the 5kpw I should theoretically be able to do, needed to use creative budget balancing and clause using to get a few players. This with easily enough budget (having finished my transfer activity maxed out with 60kpw wage bill and 66kpw budget) to handle. Admitedly we were losing a bit financially but still had plenty in the bank, and it happens at most clubs during a season without this sort of extreme wage allowance shrinking.

View attachment 180258

its that time of year again... try my hardest to lose against ever increasingly ***** lower league teams before the dreaded Christmas period double leg semi finals. Such an irrelevant competition, I hate it. Eventually win on penalties despite all 5 of my takers have a cumulative "penalty taking" score of less than 20.

Last edited:
Playing against Aston Villa at home and I score on the 80th min to lead 2-1. May as well put the time wasting on max to keep the lead I thought and yet they managed to score 2 goals to make it 2-3.

To add salt to the wounds, the last goal they scored was goal of the month :(

I get an error message when i try to extract skins, kits and other things to my FM11 folder. I don't now why, and I don't know how to fix it. Please help.

Why don't you just use the LC for your backups/newly first-team eligible youngsters?

I also try out new tactics and play players out of position to see what they'll do during the useless LC cup runs.

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

View attachment 180258

its that time of year again... try my hardest to lose against ever increasingly ***** lower league teams before the dreaded Christmas period double leg semi finals. Such an irrelevant competition, I hate it. Eventually win on penalties despite all 5 of my takers have a cumulative "penalty taking" score of less than 20.

Why don't you just use the LC for your backups/newly first-team eligible youngsters?

I also try out new tactics and play players out of position to see what they'll do during the useless LC cup runs.

Eden Hazard just chose Liverpool over me (Barcelona) even though Liverpool is only #11 in the Premier League and I only lost 1 match the entire year and won everything I could. He even had me as favoured personel, I had been licking his **** for a while.

FUCKEN_MACIEJ_TATAJ.png

I know it's not FM11, but it's timeless.
I could have won against Liverpool if he scored. (H)

Back