Post Your Frustrations

Well i am going through the inevitable bad patch after the cpu injured all my strikers, Not won in 7 games not scored in6. Nothing i can do is changing anything, I have outshot and out chanced every opponent and i have seen my players miss wide open goals on countless occassions.

All my players morale has dropped like a stone, pathetic piece of **** game

Last edited:
Just bought Necid for €6 M and he will be injured for like 8-10 months on his second match.
Truly Awesome...

stupid belgian league
i finish first and discover i have a championship group with other 10 matches. last match of the season is against anderlecht and i need a win to steal them the title, i play them off the park for 85 minutes but score just once. then lukaku strikes a volley out of nowhere from 35 yards, season closed and thank you very much
very, very frustrated

Not getting the respect!

So with four successive promotions I have taken Cambridge Utd into the premier league.

i have now spent 4 seasons in the PL, last season I finished 6th and didn't get a euro league place :(

This season i am still a relegation candidate! It is difficult to find top top players as they have a low opinion of my club. I have a squad that is easily good enough for the champions league but the game seems to hold the history against me. All my best players want to move to 'bigger clubs' that I have finished above consistently for four years now.

I only get 15,000 fans a game.

The last three seasons I was given 10 mil transfer budget, this season I have been given 1.8 mil.

What do i have to do?

I'm seriously thinking about taking that Man U job I was offered XD

Last edited:
FA Cup semi final against Wolves coming off a 14 game unbeaten streak and a 7-1 away win against Everton and my players play like **** and lose on Penalties.

This game is like ******* heroin, Gets you hooked then proceeds to ruin your life before you finally kill yourself

Ahhhhhhhh

Opponent goalkeepers taking literally 15 seconds to take a goal kick. Isn't there a 6 second rule or something for that? Well annoying.

Sooo......Won the league with Newcastle in my 2nd season with the club thanks to Oscar Cardozo(36 goals),Aaron Ramsey(loan) and Owen Hargreaves(avg 8.12 rating),have been awarded 40 million for my efforts,added to the 27million already in the bank and the accumulative selling of 9 fringe players totalling 38.75 million gives me a total balance of 105.25 million in the bank,not to mention new sponsership of 6.25 million a year and season ticket sales also!

So why in the **** is Mike Ashley and the Newcastle board Shafting me by only giving me a transfer budget of 9.25 million and expecting me to ****** challenge for the league title!!!!!!!!!!

About my frustrations...my team just can't do anything in the first half of the season!
My best striker scored 19 goals in 20 games last season, this season he's only hitting the woodwork...:@

Sometimes it happens bakazzy. Strikers I have found are very dependant on their mental condition and they are the easiest to notice when they are off form as they don't score.

Give him time, and he should come good (depending on who he is and if he is actually good). For example, I'm just finished my 6th season with Man United and Hernandez scored over 25 goals in the PL alone this season and the first four, whereas last season his average rating was 0.75 lower than in all other seasons and he only bagged 14 goals. No explanation for it either.

Well I know but is just so that I have a jung team and only he is over 30 ( other players are mostly 19-22 years old :P), and he's the driving force of the team...if he plays bad almost everyone else plays bad :S.

He is quite good for the laegue I play in (3rd Slovenian League)...

Last edited:
FM 11 where one defeat means your team falls apart.

Could anyone enlighten me as to how big a part your team rep is towards your performances on the park because it seems that even if the big teams put out a reserve team they are still stronger than they should be.

ZBUQh.png

Note: I was 2nd in the league, they were bottom. :(

I'm playing as Olympique Lyonnais, and somehow every opponent goalkeeper manages to get MoM. These draws kill me.

I really hope sega is improves other managers in fm12, just too take an example, just look at the players man utd have buyed, it ruins so much of the joy when so unrealistic transfer is happeningView attachment 184999

They need make it so that, in leagues with salary caps, you can have the caps go up by a number or percentage every season using the editor.

Doesn't seem to be much negotiating. Just a level the agent wants that you have to find that you can change by upping the sign-on fee

Biggest thing is the rivalries. SUPER UNREALISTIC. If you're Real M. not even youth players from athletico with sign with you. Bullshit. Rivalries very rarely get in the way of transfers these days (look at aguero saying he wants to join RM, Tevez from United to City). Also players who won't even negotiate sometimes is total ****.

Back