Post Your Frustrations

newcastle get relegated in first season yeah, so they have to sell their star players(ba, cabaye etc.) all fine they make a good bit so have money to spend but what annoys me is who they spend the money on. is a championship club really gonna spend 9 million on a player? no, so unrealistic.

if a team like newcastle got relegated they might make a bid for your man morrison from millway(top scorer in championship_ that would be realistic but they go out and buy some randomer for 9 million just frustrates me ha

I absolutely hate winning/drawing against a larger club, and then the game crashes one day later and replaying the game only to lose by multiple goals.....

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggghhh

so i took over as porto manager after leaving barcelona were i was domintaing everything for them as i wanted more of a challenge, then i take over as boss of porto 8 games into it with porto 8th in the table with 3 wins 2 draws and 3 losses, fair enough theres room for improvement. therefore i wait till transfer market to invest in my squad and i find that for sum reason i have 48 million to spend as they sold falcao for 34 million to city last season. so i bring in aguero who for some reason is listed for transfer and they want 14 million for him so as anybody would do i jump at the chance of this bargin. after some flattery i manage to sign him. Baaaaayymmmmm 30 games in top of the leauge 18 points clear of sporting, suddenly............. BANKRUPCY. my board notify me that the club has gone into recievership. so i carry on with my game and play out the remaining games and i win the leauge by 12 points. then, incomes an offer for hulk from juventus worth 16 million when his value is 20 milion MORE than whatt they offer ( having scored 45 goals in 35 apperances for me i instantly thaught reject) then i see the dredded phrase.......... porto have accepted the offer :@ come start of the season i had lost otemendi, hulk, rolando, valera, cardozo who they signed and they only raised 16 million from selling the other players, then the board decide to say that they are unhappy with the way the club has been performing and they are unhappy with the way the clubs affairs have been handed (yeah i won the leauge and cup and got them into the semi's of CL to loose 3-2 to Chelsea and they say they are unhappy with the teams performances) and i get the sack ............. very realistic............NOT !!!! :@

Last edited:
They need make it so that, in leagues with salary caps, you can have the caps go up by a number or percentage every season using the editor.

Doesn't seem to be much negotiating. Just a level the agent wants that you have to find that you can change by upping the sign-on fee

Biggest thing is the rivalries. SUPER UNREALISTIC. If you're Real M. not even youth players from athletico with sign with you. Bullshit. Rivalries very rarely get in the way of transfers these days (look at aguero saying he wants to join RM, Tevez from United to City). Also players who won't even negotiate sometimes is total ****.

This is a bug, it occured in 11.3 sadly

Although IRL very few players will make that jump. Aguero isnt going to Madrid, And Tevez was on loan and has no loyalty to anyone

sweet! I got scored upon by a super instantaneous standing still backwards slide tackle shot.

...so rare that it's only seen in cartoons, video games, and the former planet Pluto

I'm quite lucky

Took Brighton to FA cup final, won a EURO spot, made it to the semi finals, Celtic won 2-1 on aggregate. I had 8 CCCs and they had 1.

Andy Carroll really annoys me. If he doesn't score he gets a match rating of under 6.0. I mean, does he really contribute nothing else to matches. Also once had Ben Arfa score 4 goals and have 2 assists in a game and the opposition defensive mid got man of the match. Also Tiote, it's impossible for the lad to get over 7.0, no matter how good he plays.

In the Champions League Quarter Final I have got in the past 4 seasons (as Man Utd): Real Madrid, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Barcelona. Would love it if just for once I could have a team like Schalke!

i hate the board. i win every trophy in belgium in the last three years, bring the team to Champions League quarter finals, win almost every match in the belgian league 5 or 6 to nil. AND THEY ARE DISAPPOINTED BY THE SELL OF AN OBSCURE UNDER-21 SERBIAN MIDFIELDER. you know what, guys? next time a proper team offers me the job, i'll take, let's see if my assistant manager is better than me, ok?

^Yeah the game as great as it is is really lacking.

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

I just pressed start match with no subs, 2 minutes in my striker camara get injured lol.

^2-3 months, karma that.

Last edited:
Created an account just to post this:

Season 1: Managing Wolfsburg see my two first team strikers injured, diego injured (another one of my top goalscorers) and the midfielder i subbed on to replace diego injured in the penultimate match of the season - I was pushing for CL qualification and ended up falling one point short

Season 2: Quit Wolfsburg (im a one season a team person at the beginning of a game save) and takeover struggling Blackburn in Nov, all going well (got the team to top 10) then in the space of a week Robinson breaks his finger (5-6 weeks), Elmander (been playing amazing) suffers a hip injury (2 months) and Garrido (another stalwart for the team) tears his hamstring (5-6 weeks or something) - After Jan transfer window so I can't even bring in some replacements

I mean WTF - its like the game knows i'm doing well and tries to screw me

Managing blackpool trying a few players and such , my whole back four is suspended 4 red cards in 4 consecutive matches all straight reds and now Eardley and Evatt got an extra 2 weeks . Oh and tackling is on cautious , i'd hate to see it on aggressive :)

yay! great! my team was taken over! arabs? no! americans? no way! japanese tycoons? nah. another belgian. and his first message was: "no investments are scheduled for the future". ffs. stupid useless takeover

Gianluca Curci has had two MoM performances this year, both against me. This is a similar theme, the only time goalkeepers get MoMs is against me. Does my goalkeeper ever get a MoM? Of course not because he concedes the 'The Greatest Goal Ever Scored by a Left Back' every game.

Im currently managing in the football league with Huddersfield.
What annoys me is a guy called David Hoyle ... The Chairman.
The start of my 4th season after being promoted in year 1. 18th in the championship in year 2 and 13th in year 3, He delights me by giving me £7m transfer budget but the catch is he wants it back as soon as possible.
I negociated the sale of poor performing striker Jordan Rhodes after a fall out in the 2nd season. Wigan Athletic were interested in the around £1.2m rated striker which i managed to get £2.5m from. When Wigan met my expectations 'Hoyle' went over my head to accept the deal. Annoying as i would have accepted it anyway but never the less strike 1 :@.
I replaced Rhodes with Fraizer Campbell on a free transfer and after scoring 21 league goals in 25 games and 9 assists I was sitting pretty top of the Championship and heading for promotion. Until January when Wolves came in with a bid of £3.7m and within a day he was gone, 'Hoyle' accepting the deal over my head once again. :@ Really whats better, Risking your clubs promotion to the top flight with all the financial gains or £3.7m now for quick turnover. More annoying is that id just commited my future to Huddersfield by rejecting the post at West Bromich Albion. And at the begining of the season i cleared £50k off the wage bill and replaced it with a youthful looking low earning squad. Top that off with making £750k for the club in 6 months with a deal for Milan Lalkovic (signed free summer - sold £750k january). Im not happy.
'Hoyle' 2 - 0 Manager

Luckily enough, I brought Lewis McGugan off bottom of the league Millwall and ive had Alex Chamberlain and Connor Wickham on loan 2 seasons running from parent club Chelsea which i also suggested. Now in March im still top with 9 games left but the relationship between Chairman and Manager is now shades of what it was when £7m was dropped in my lap. Money men ruin football. 1 more strike and im out.

Back