Post Your Frustrations

Finally, for the first time after about 20 attempts, I kept Wigan in the Premier League and started the 2nd season in fine form, was sitting 8th after 14 games.. Gone to load the game yesterday and It says 'This game save could not be loaded'. I'm ******* fuming!

Unbeaten for 20 games, beat Liverpool at home 3 - 0, United at Old Trafford 3 - 1 safe to say its a good season but I hate this constant thorn of a team digging into my belly.

Gah.

i know that casillas' nickname is "Saint Iker" and there's a very good reason for that, but for once i get the upper side of the match against real madrid is pretty much annoying seeing him stopping EVERYTHING

I'm having an awesome game with Brighton (beat Barca in champions league in 2015. That's Barca with Neymar, Messi, Iniesta) but this season it has been a total DISASTER. First game, both my DMs get injured for a month, 2-3rd game, all my frist/2nd team right backs are gone. Specific injuries. Everywhere.

No worries, I have some decent 2 star youngsters who could use some match exeprience.

What really gets me is losing 2-0 when I have 2 clear cut chances and they have none. I've lost FIVE GAMES in a row now where I've finished the match with more clear cut chances than the other side. Is it bad luck? It looks like it. Some ******* with 8 "long shots" scored a screamer from 35 yards. 90th minute dramatic winner. My left back scores a 4.5 and doesn't like being fined, so he isn't talking to me anymore. He throws this hissy fit 1 week after the transfer window has closed.

On top of this I have two mediocre championship-quality players on 75,000 a week because they demanded highest earner clauses, and I've since signed significantly better players. I can't sell them FOR FREE.

Disaster. Absolute disaster. Nobody is performing well. And to top it off, my board has finally cottoned on to the fact that I'm good. I was previously getting "mid-table finish" as expectation. Now they want continental qualification as a minimum, and it's not like I can spend the £30m they offer, because the club only has 20m, and we're currently upgrading training facilities, youth facilities AND stadium, so if I spend anything on anyone good enough to make a difference, I risk these being cancelled. My chairman is still threatening to sell my star striker, and my star striker is still wanting to move to a bigger club. Champions league for trwo seasons running isn't big enough? ****.

Last edited:
I am Liverpool 1st season, I had about £13m left and tried to sign Moussa Sissoko, club were asking for £14m.
I interacted with board and asked them to help out, they agreed and said they had put the funds in place to sort out the transfer, yet I got to the end of the Summer transfer window and I had heard nothing about the player and my transfer budget has disappeared. I thought maybe he would sign for me in the January window, but on my news feed, I've just seen that Man City are going to make a bid for him!?

What a joke!

I am Liverpool 1st season, I had about £13m left and tried to sign Moussa Sissoko, club were asking for £14m.
I interacted with board and asked them to help out...

Sorry to hear that man, but it's a known bug of board transfers.

I think the private chats just get ridiculous. I have players coming to me who are 'concerned about the lack of discipline at the club', why would any player care about this?! Especially when De Jong complains who is booked every match, then in a press conference i am questioned about my strict discipline on scott dann who i fined waged for a 4/10 performance. There is no balance that can be struck.

Secondly my star player Paolo Henrique wants to join a bigger club, me being WHU in 2016 in Euro, having won it last season, i say to him ill talk to him at a later date and 5 players complain he has been treated badly; 1 he obviously hasnt, 2 why would players want the teams best player to leave.

If you **** of a player on here they can refuse to talk to you so how can you solve things like alienation at being fined? Richard Dunne wouldnt talk to me for 3 years! Sort it out for 2012 FM!!!

You're pretty much screwed. If Man City does decide to make a bid, they'll offer him ridiculous wages. Same happened to me just now; after kissing Kwadwo Asamaoh's *** for the past season and a half for him to like me, Udinese finally accepted my bid. Man City comes in, and swoops him for triple the wages I offered. No wonder he's "really enthusiastic about the prospect of moving to such a well-supported club". :@

I don't get it. I offered Micah Richards 45k and he rejected, wanting 55k so I walked away. Instead he signed for Fulham for 30k. That is a 25k decrease per week. How much extra in signing bonuses can Fulham give... And I offered him first team too, just like Fulham

Its lucky real football isn't like FM because there would be no players left on the park, They'd either be sent off for horrendus challenges or injured.

Why is it that the user goalie never seems to get a rating of over 7.00 at the end of the season? could it be that the problem that everyone see's regarding the ai scoring on a higher percentage of their shots on goal? AI goalies of course save more shots on target which would obviously mean their rating is higher and on the other side of the coin the user goalie will obviously have a lower rating if in a large percentage of game the only shot on target goes in.

Of course there isn't a problem though.

Regardless of how good your goalie is it never makes a difference and they always have a poor rating at the seasons end.

Febian Brandy ruled out for 11 months with Damaged Cruciate Ligaments, just as he was hitting form and we needed his contribution to the team... :(

5 players injured in the same game each out for at least 3-4 weeks... Thanks for that FM. And 2 days after the loan window closes so I can't even bring in reinforcements.

Posted this in the success thread but deserves to be here too...

3rd season with villa. Finished second in the Premier League and just won the Champions League. The board wanted to expand the stadium, and agreed to improving youth facilities and improve youth networking... But, before i can even set next seasons expectations the damned thing crash dumped :'(.

View attachment 186673View attachment 186674View attachment 186675View attachment 186676

Managing Olympique Lyonnais, I just played the first leg of the Champions Cup Qtr Final away vs Real Madrid and managed to get a 1-2 win out of it. Confident of my next match, I fielded a somewhat backup team but thought it would be OK as I was playing a mid-table team; away though. Got 1-0 behind so send in another striker in the second half as they had a player send off. My winger scored the equalizer 55 minutes in the game, so I figured I'd be alright. 80th minute or so, they get a corner, and their centre-back scores one of those goals where the player doesn't even look at the ball and the ball accidentally falls on the back of his back (or in this case: head) and rolls agonizingly slow into the goal. Absolutely HATE those goals, especially if they mean defeat.

Sorry for my english, but i need critical help.
Playing FM 3 years. Lose and win sometime.
But in patch 1
11.3 nothing works.
I'm starting games with all teams in premier league, ligue 1, etc,
I'm not a tactical but downlaod tactics from winners with great points after the second team.
I read, read and read. Using everthing what i read on this board.
Using wolfsongs teamtalk but this year it dosend work.
I'm tweaking but it dosent work.
If my assistent plays he wins everthing with great scores.
If I play no player scores more then 7.0 and mostly i lost, drawn or win just with 1 goal difference.
What's the solution so ik can buy the next game?
Because 2011 was't a good year for me at FM...

When Referees let stoppage time run on for an over extended time. I had one match where I was a goal ahead and thought I had the game in the bag...we get to stoppage time, 3mins not too bad I can make that no problem. So in theory the ref should blow his **** whistle a few seconds after the 3mins is up...but oh no he decides instead of 3mins were going to have 7mins extra. In which time my team has conceeded from a **** corner just on the 96th minute of play. So much for a standard 90 minute match ref...

So I have been targeted for a consortium takeover once by a businessman who wanted Mancini to take my place, luckily it never went through. Now another businessman wants some random spanish manager to take over if it goes through.

Champions league winners twice.

Premier league winners twice.

Europa league winners twice.

World Club Championships winners twice.

League Cup Winners 5 times.

Community Shield winners 3 times.

FA Cup winners 2 twice.

I am currently a legend according to the information so if this goes through I will have probably lost my interest in this save since that would never happen.

So I have been targeted for a consortium takeover once by a businessman who wanted Mancini to take my place, luckily it never went through. Now another businessman wants some random spanish manager to take over if it goes through.

Champions league winners twice.

Premier league winners twice.

Europa league winners twice.

World Club Championships winners twice.

League Cup Winners 5 times.

Community Shield winners 3 times.

FA Cup winners 2 twice.

I am currently a legend according to the information so if this goes through I will have probably lost my interest in this save since that would never happen.

Del Bosque was forced out of Real Madrid by the new president, despite being their most succesful manager in the last 20 years. That said, unlikely you will be forced out

Back