Post Your Frustrations

From all the clubs I could get in 3rd Qual. Round of Euro Cup gues which did I get...yes I got the best of all - Liverpool!
Why can't I just get an Swedish or Albanian or Bulgarian or any club that isn't one of the best clubs in the world?! -.-'

Happens all the time mate.

From my experience you will more often than not get a hard draw.

FM THINGS TO MAKE THE GAME AS HARD AS POSSIBLE

-injure as many players from the same position as possible
-Hard cup draws in all competitions
-Miss umpteen CCC's per game while the cpu score on their only shot on target.
-User goalies play terrible
and many more

Yes i am in a seriously ****** off mood because Rangers lost to Malmo

Exactly Mid-Season... Drew more games than wins and losses together! and im the title favourite!

Players coming under slight pressure and deciding the only thing to do is smash it out for a throw.

Anyone could help me to fix a problem.
I was playing the v1.3 until today.Just today because my game don't want to load.Its saying that the game is running out of memory...wt...?! i have 4 gb and don't had this problem until today...it's just appeared from nowhere.And most interesting is that it's doing this with only of my save,with another managers save it doesn't have any problem.what should i do to fix this?!

how am i supposed to win the Champions League if every year i get the current holders of the trophy in the first elimination round, beat the **** out of them and then get eliminated in the quarter finals by the team who lately wins the cup? it's the third year in a row that this happens to me

View attachment 188053
Absolute **** take!!! was 3 added minutes and they scored after Habsi saved it and it rolled to one of their players.. pure fifa goal! They had won 10/10 before this game. Proper set up!

i'm not a mourinho fan at all, but when i play barca at camp nou, with a 2-0 in the first leg and i get TWO red cards in the first 15 minutes and the match is 3-0 at 22nd minute (5-0 at full time) i feel forced to join his "por que?" mantra

When a player is flagged offside...when he's 5 yards ONSIDE after the ball is in the back of the net. And opposing players (yes you Valencia!!) harassing the ref for a pen when he's tackled hard in his own half. Just....stop it....now!! :@

losing 3 cup finals and a heart breaking league season.

lost the Carling cup to Chelsea; Fa cup to Mancity, and CL final to Lyon.
heart breaking last two games of the epl. mancity played an easier oponnet, adn i played against chelsea and lost that game and the title. mancity wins the epl. ;(

Just won the FA Cup quarter finals against Middlesbrough. Morale is high heading into the next match. Ah, Blackpool, Should win this fairly easily since im Liverpool and they are Blackpool in 20th!........ Jamie Carragher heads into the net an gives Liverpool the lead! woohoo, Gerrard scores in the 70th minute! 2-0 no way im going to get caught by this **** side...NOT! 86th minute! James Beattie scores a sitter.. acceptable but still a few mins to go we can see it through.. until DJ Campbell scores a 96th minute equaliser when we were onlysaid to be having 3 additional mins! i dont get it we didnt have any injuries or stoppages! 1 min later skrtel gets a red card??? I felt like punching a whole in the wall!oO)
I know BPool won twice against LFC but really come on its like you want them to win!! cant wait for fm12 -.-

I made Arsenal into the richest club in the world over 5 seasons with a total of £350m in the bank with the club worth £850m but I get offered the job at R.Madrid and take it to see where it takes me.

Mancini is going to get the sack in Man City so joins Arsenal to be safe and spends like there is no tomorrrow. All that money I saved, and world class players I brought up get put on the bench, get sold for dodgy prices and even worse players are brought in for £20m etc. My highest transfer was £10.5m for Pastore, all my other players were simply youth but that changed. The cheapest buy from Man City was about £18m.

Shouldn't affect me, after all it's my fault to leave Arsenal. :S

Watching my LW go off injured in the opening 10 minutes of the season, and then be ruled out for the rest of it. Then, have a work-permit turned down for my initial first-choice replacement and have to bring in someone ****-poor instead. :@

As Portsmouth and hoping to go on some decent cup runs this season (2016). 4th round of the LC and I can see quite a few weaker teams in the draw, but get drawn against Arsenal who are dominating the league along with man city. Its a shame but I'll give it a go.

FA Cup 3rd round and its gets down to the last 4 teams left in the draw, Me, 2 championship clubs and arsenal. theres no way I'll get drawn against them again is there...? Of course I get drawn against them which is pretty annoying.

I manage to scrape through my Europa league group and hopefully will get a draw against a lesser team like Metalist or Austria Wien in the 1st knockout round. Take a wild guess at who i get drawn against.....

Started a game with Stjarnan from Iceland. While the team is horrible and I made money from friendlies (and not a lot at that), but then after the year of buying three players I snuck out first place and my board decides to don't worry about our finances and build a new stadium. Now we have a 4 million dollar loan. Here's to hoping a new owner comes in and buys the team cause I seriously doubt I will make enough to pay it off myself.

I made Arsenal into the richest club in the world over 5 seasons with a total of £350m in the bank with the club worth £850m but I get offered the job at R.Madrid and take it to see where it takes me.

Mancini is going to get the sack in Man City so joins Arsenal to be safe and spends like there is no tomorrrow. All that money I saved, and world class players I brought up get put on the bench, get sold for dodgy prices and even worse players are brought in for £20m etc. My highest transfer was £10.5m for Pastore, all my other players were simply youth but that changed. The cheapest buy from Man City was about £18m.

Shouldn't affect me, after all it's my fault to leave Arsenal. :S

**** it why did u leave. u know who mancini robs the banks of the world.

holly sh**T 4 straight games here is the run down:

Emmanuel Adebayor 5 cleacut chances 1 on target 4 wide wide wide right vs Fulham Gk rating 8.8
okay next game

Hulk 8 clearcut chances 4 straight at the keepers face(saved) 3 wide right (weak foot) one horrendeously wide left (strong foot)
wait i got more strikers since i cant seem to score with any vs. everton Howard 7.9 rating

Guido Marilungo and Rogelio Funes Mori 5 clear cut chances and amazing 0 on target
and the kicker and my depression sets in for strikers in this game vs QPR GK rating 8.4

Luis Suarez open net goal keeper is on his face from a missed save nothing between luis and the net he kicks the ball so Gotdanm high i think he hit the goodyear blimp in f&*Ck!ng Iceland and i lost 0-1(90+2 by some random scrub regen 5'9" off a set piece Left back) at anfield to conventry yea conventry! Gk rating 7.1 cuz i got a single shot on target out of 23 and it was a drooper!

Back