With my Perugia team, I feel my shot to goal ratio is ok in terms of realism. Usually about 10-15 at goal and 4-7 on target at home and about half that away. It's just the AI's amazing finishing that drags this down. Recently 2-0 up away from home and cruising. Check the half time stats AI hasn't had a single shot....

*Warning* *Warning* *Warning* *Warning**Warning* *Warning*

Of course they have their first shot at goal and it flies in. Then I score an O.G. so they've had 1 shot all game and scored 2 goals?!? They then have a shot off target and score with their next to make it 3-2 and kill the game.

Teams coming back from the brink is a staple of football but even Liverpool in 05 had shots before they scored!

So far my Keeper hasn't won MOTM once in two seasons. Was predicted to Win C2/1B but 9th in C1/1B. Don't understand why AI keepers continually play blinders while mine can't save anything. Not that he has much chance as the AI only shoots into the corners with their shots on target.

Castillo was at Man City on loan from Shaktar wasn't he? Can I have a cookie too please!

P.S Just lossed to Ipsitch 1-0 15 shots 1 ON TARGET lambert scored twice but both were offside coincidence I think not

Very excited to sneak my championship side into the euro cup.

Nit excited that halfway through group stage every striker and am I have registered will be injured fir the rest of the group phase with 2 games to go because I still have a shot at making the knockout round.

I hate Michael Essien. He is always injured, is now rubbish, and has a mammoth contract until 2015!!!.

Noone wants to buy him, even for 0$. I wish there was a hire assassin option in FM. I hate you Michael Essien!

I got sacked in December by Liverpool. Tied Wolves away and then lost to Everton away (both teams are playing above expectations) and then I got fired. All this happened right after I beat Chelsea 4-2 at home. Boardrooms these days...

My Arsenal team finally gel in a 5-0 demolition against Panathinaikos but in the last 20 minutes, Koscielny and Gervinho limp off. After the game, Park has also picked up a knock.

The diagnosis?

Koscielny = 3-4 months
Gervinho = 8 weeks
Park = 2 weeks

From one game that I cruised through...

A frustration that became a success... 1st Season, winter market... I am Arsenal... Madrid gave me 30M for RVP, i was mad because he really wanted to go and well, i just sold him.. Balotelli was mad at City and they sold him for 30M., yeah i know i it was risky and i could get a better ST for that price, but i love Balotelli, so i was like "let's see if this guy can play..." 1st game he scores 4 goals against Liverpool against Man-U. BOOOOM :D !

Have just started a spurs save. beat arsenal 6 - 1 first game (defoe all 6) and second game drew with chelsea at SB 2-2. despite telling the players I was happy with the gunners result, 2 players lost confidence, others no reaction. Chelsea, scotty p scored, told him I was happy, lost confidence, no others had any reaction to calmly saying a good result. Why have they totally ruined the team talk with latest patch?!

After 9 long hard seasons i finally got Blyth Spartans into the premier league, only for the English hero achievement not to unlock!!! It says to unlock get promoted to top league from bottom, which ive done. so annoyed! Hoping when i eventually win league it unlocks then.

Even more ******* bullshit. 3 injuries in 1 game, all 3 strikers. Pato is already injured. Luckily Kadlec saves the day with a late equalizer. *sigh*

View attachment 213319

A save with AC Milan. That surprised me.

First save that didn't include Liverpool, or AS Roma (which I follow IRL), which I actually enjoyed. I hate it right now though. lol

so... there comes the moment when Steven Gerrard retires and I offer him a contract as a coach, he refuses and a few weeks later, this:

View attachment 213354

:(

hears the thing i pick the team selection all the tactics team instructions etc i can be very impatience so often i would go on holiday to the day after the match but i would tick the box use current match and current team selection usually i would get pretty decent results but when i actually sit through and watch the match i often lose usually to 2nd half goals like i know every team is different also teams yet to have won a game suddenly started to play good an batter me lol and like when i was getting the good result i didnt get the manager of the month my assistant did

usually keep same formation and team selection would tweek if players are below 80% fit ,red card or injured

anyone got an opinion

btw managing stalybridge in blue square north

also cant sing half decent youngster on a free that have played in clubs in england for several years due to work permit issues
quite annoying agree term just to be denied lol

also dont like game were you dominate create **** loades chance 10 - 20 shots but half the time only 5 or so on target but the opponents create around 5 and score around half of them

Managing Barcelona. Won the league with 102 points and goal difference of +99. Won Copa del Rey hammering Real Madrid 5-1 in final. Won Super Cup. Won Champions League beating AC Milan 2-1 in final. Unbeaten since November (42 games all comps, 39 wins 3 draws).

YEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTT I didn't even make the top 3 for manager of the year! **** off game XD

View attachment 213364

also dont like game were you dominate create **** loades chance 10 - 20 shots but half the time only 5 or so on target but the opponents create around 5 and score around half of them

Blackburn v Man Utd yesterday ;)