Post Your Frustrations

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 289K
Not really a frustration but this highlights how **** the game is.

Gomez scored 56 goals for me this season with 35 in the league, yet doesn't even make top three for German players' striker of the year. Mohammed Abdellaoue did with 19 goals.

Playing as Man Utd and into the 5th season. My 1st game in EPL this season is vs sheff utd. I take an early lead through a welbeck header. Now in the match 6 players get injured who cant carry on. M left with only 8 players on the pitch by 80th minute. n Sheff Wed score twice after th 85th minute. wth.

When you complete a comback just to concede a goal a minute later and lose anyway - most pointless thing ever and quite unrealistc, you hardly get enough time to change your tactics to try and stop them from scoring - for example

Aris was 2-0 up at half-time against me in Europa League, score in the 48th minute to make it 2-1. Then dominated the game, and adventually got the equalizer on the 72nd minute. Went to click on my tactics to change it to less attacking, and by the time I clicked on it, Arius went straight up the park and scored...with there first chance in the 2nd half andd only there 5th through out the game! Yeah, fair to say I was ****** off! Not at the fact I was beat, because I can take getting beat but it to allow me bring it back and then just do that? Pointless!

30d9mw7.png

That's why i prefer to pause the game when changing tactics

When you complete a comback just to concede a goal a minute later and lose anyway - most pointless thing ever and quite unrealistc, you hardly get enough time to change your tactics to try and stop them from scoring - for example

Aris was 2-0 up at half-time against me in Europa League, score in the 48th minute to make it 2-1. Then dominated the game, and adventually got the equalizer on the 72nd minute. Went to click on my tactics to change it to less attacking, and by the time I clicked on it, Arius went straight up the park and scored...with there first chance in the 2nd half andd only there 5th through out the game! Yeah, fair to say I was ****** off! Not at the fact I was beat, because I can take getting beat but it to allow me bring it back and then just do that? Pointless!

30d9mw7.png

press pause?

Probably one of the biggest bullshit-games I've ever played. My players were barely moving with the ball, defenders stood still and strikers just passed the ball to the opposite GK. ME fail at its best.

View attachment 213545

i'm trying to sign agüero in the first season.

but he doesn't want to even discuss a contract!
how do i make him want to discuss a contract in his first season at manchester city?

i'm barcelona, by the way.

down 1-0 in the 91st minute. We get a PK for the tie.

My PK taker steps up and hits the ball to the top right corner...saved by a diving GK. The ball bounces directly back at my PK taker who fires another shot at the bottom left corner (nearly hitting post)...guess who's there? The GK...

He dove and save a shot on one side, got up and dove completely clear across goal within 1 second to save it again...absolutely infuckingcredible. Especially considering I'm playing a low reputation French 3rd tier team...

i get really frustrated at seeing how ridiculously over rated chamakh is in game...

he wasnt even this good at bordeaux before he flopped at arsenal

wmvyI.png

0xdRb.png

Last edited:
really starting to get fed up with late goals no matter what i do if the game in close the usually score in stoppage time to win or get level

really wish they gave u the option to simulate the game

dose not seem to be as many late goals scored if i was to go on holiday for the match day tho i wud pick the tactics and team selection only down side to that is my assistant gets all the credit hes even got two manage of the month awards lol like wtf

[video=youtube;t6f8zvIVzaw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6f8zvIVzaw[/video]

This, cost me 2 points. Just like to point out that Ferdinand is the England captain and one of the most experienced defenders in the game...

So why does he run 20 yards to boot the ball into his own goal?

Last edited:
I just lost a game 3-0 at home. The opposition had 4 shots in total. What. The. ****. I've got a striker with 16 finishing and 14 composure who keeps missing open goals, yet some random team with below average players scores 75% of their shots. **** off.

I just lost a game 3-0 at home. The opposition had 4 shots in total. What. The. ****. I've got a striker with 16 finishing and 14 composure who keeps missing open goals, yet some random team with below average players scores 75% of their shots. **** off.
Even worse:
View attachment 213877

At least it was Sunderland, I got done by Le Havre. I feel like chopping my balls off.

Back