Post Your Frustrations

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 289K
What, losing to Le Havre or chopping my balls off? I think the former's more painful than the latter...
The losing to Le Have part. I'd gladly chop off my own balls, rather than that humiliation.

Watching my keeper sprinting to the corner flag to keep a long ball pumped up from the opposition in play... only for him to pump it straight back, to their player on the half way line, who causally chips it 50 yards into the empty goal. ******* keeper.

just cant seem to sign any decent staff to my blue square premier team i can only offer £375 a week to them but the usually start by wanting £475 and if the do reduce its only by £50 anyone else having this problem and how important i staff really got an assistant like but cant get anyone else

Matin Kelly, one of my favorite players not only in the game, but IRL (I love play in FM with players I like IRL) just asked to leave the club and I have to accept (he's been asking season after season and I've denied, now I just had to accept besides being heartbreaking).

View attachment 214184

Sold to Spurs for 10M in july 2017 :(

Matin Kelly, one of my favorite players not only in the game, but IRL (I love play in FM with players I like IRL) just asked to leave the club and I have to accept (he's been asking season after season and I've denied, now I just had to accept besides being heartbreaking).

View attachment 214184

Sold to Spurs for 10M in july 2017 :(

£10m is good. Kelly is pretty **** in the game tbh.

£10m is good. Kelly is pretty **** in the game tbh.

I don't think he's ****. His atributes are not really that good. But he played really well in every Liverpool save I had both in FM 11 and 12 as CD and RB.

But yeah, I got a good money for him.

I don't think he's ****. His atributes are not really that good. But he played really well in every Liverpool save I had both in FM 11 and 12 as CD and RB.

But yeah, I got a good money for him.

He was decent on FM11, but on 12 he just sucked for me everytime. I couldn't even sell him for £0 :L

But it was a good deal. You can get a decent defender for about the same, maybe a bit more.

He was decent on FM11, but on 12 he just sucked for me everytime. I couldn't even sell him for £0 :L

But it was a good deal. You can get a decent defender for about the same, maybe a bit more.

Yeah. Also I have some good regens for the position, need to work on their development.

Yeah. Also I have some good regens for the position, need to work on their development.

Yeah, I usually keep players like Kelly, Aurelio, etc. for tutoring. They might not be the best players, but they are excellent for tutoring imo.

Yeah, I usually keep players like Kelly, Aurelio, etc. for tutoring. They might not be the best players, but they are excellent for tutoring imo.

Never used Kelly as tutor.
But Aurelio is great on that, Kuyt either. Gerrard I don't need to mention, do I? :P

btw, Aurelio is now one of my coaches, he's 4 starts on Ball Control.

Never used Kelly as tutor.
But Aurelio is great on that, Kuyt either. Gerrard I don't need to mention, do I? :P

btw, Aurelio is now one of my coaches, he's 4 starts on Ball Control.

Yeah, Kuyt, Bellamy, Gerrard, Aurelio and Carragher are excellent tutors, and I usually keep Kuyt, and Aurelio as coaches and Gerrard as assistant manager later on :P

Yeah, Kuyt, Bellamy, Gerrard, Aurelio and Carragher are excellent tutors, and I usually keep Kuyt, and Aurelio as coaches and Gerrard as assistant manager later on :P

Gerrard. I posted before about him on this thred.
When he retired he refused my offer to be a coach and some weeks later I was check and he had sign as coach for Man City.

Gerrard. I posted before about him on this thred.
When he retired he refused my offer to be a coach and some weeks later I was check and he had sign as coach for Man City.

I had him actually as a "Worst Opinion" in my profile, which means he pretty much hated me. But he still chose to become my Assistant manager. So whatever you did must've been bad. lol

I had him actually as a "Worst Opinion" in my profile, which means he pretty much hated me. But he still chose to become my Assistant manager. So whatever you did must've been bad. lol

I really don't know what I have done to him, don't really remember he complaining about anything.
But **** it, Roberto Mancini is on his favorite people list and I'm not. :(

I really don't know what I have done to him, don't really remember he complaining about anything.
But **** it, Roberto Mancini is on his favorite people list and I'm not. :(

That I haven't seen yet though. Then again, I am always on Mancini's favorite people list :P

Players who never get sent off in league games suddenly deciding to go in 2 footed the second you enter the first CL knockout round (when your controlling the game) :(

I guess he just couldn't handle the pressure!

View attachment 214478
My top scorer and one goal behind Rooney from being joint in league is now out for 2-3 months. Thank God I've got someone arriving in January; that and the fact Maynard's banging them in as well.

Bernard Peters as a Scout, wtf :( Oh and Real Madrid owning Raphial Varane (irl and game) making it virtually impossible outside of paying them alot of money (or outright luck!) to get him :(

Back