Post Your Frustrations

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 289K
Just missed Champions League with my newly promoted Southampton squad on goal difference. Arsenal scored once more! :(

Messi wins ballon D'or every single year, cavani scores goals for fun

The AI on this game is just unbelievable. What do they do in training?

"Right lads, you can only have one shot on target in this training session, got to make it count!"

Repeatedly my Perugia team smashes the ball at the AI's keeper who dives around like superman until the AI hits a hard low cross from either flank for their first shot on target and it goes in. Nearly every match.

If you watch a real match between balanced teams SI, you'll see there is usally is about 4-6 saves by the keeper every match but not on FM 2012 that only happens on one side. In five seasons at Perugia my keeper has one MOTM once. It was my reserve keeper too.

Sort it out, it's ruining my game and probably a fair few others with this "Superman Keeping/Finishing Combo"!

STADIUM UPGRADES

any one else having a problem when upgrading stadium had a 12000 stadium got accepted for upgrade now i have 16000 capacity but only 4000 seats need help desperately!!!!

Just startet my 2nd season with southampton (premier league) and had 0 Mio transferbudget anyone a clue why ?

1st season turnover 29 Mio €
1st season expenditure 51 Mio €

Not sure why there is such a big difference. I spent around 10 Mio (4 at the end of the first season) on new players and made 2 Mio.

sorry for my mediocre english.

How do an arsenal side who are third in the league, have lost only one game all season and have beaten a seemingly invincible manchester city then go on to get beat by 18th placed Blackburn- absolutely bullshit

When you bid for a player and the ********* at their club want £82,400,000 for him when he is worth about £5 mill and you bid £20 mill.

And when you finish 3rd in the league and get to the final of the champions league with chelsea and abramovich sacks you before i get to play the final, whats the point of that?

How do an arsenal side who are third in the league, have lost only one game all season and have beaten a seemingly invincible manchester city then go on to get beat by 18th placed Blackburn- absolutely bullshit

You missed the Man Utd 1 Blackburn Rovers 2 result from last month then I take it? It happens.

ok it was me that forgot then lol. I'm old-I have an excuse

Haha fair play... In addition to post your frustrations..

View attachment 215236

Made all my subs at half time because we were playing ****, i know its not advisable to make all your subs at half time but i was desperate and could not predict that was going to happen, finished the game playing a 4-1-1 formation i believe, and i think i was playing Stepanenko at LB and Rakitic up front on his own. thought we were gonna hold out then they scored from a rebound off a free kick, was distraught.

You surely get a lot of these posts

View attachment 215292

But why do I always need 10x more attempts on goal to score? And it only happens if I watch the game myself. When on holiday, same tactic, we would have easily won.

You missed the Man Utd 1 Blackburn Rovers 2 result from last month then I take it? It happens.

No but this happens in every single one of my ******* saves, its like in every save i can take my team on a 10+ unbeaten streak using different tactics and then get beat by some bullshit team. its like si have implanted some riduculous policy which states that it is impossible to go on a really good winning streak. And no its not a motivational problem, in real life a good manager can force out complancy, look at how Wenger to took Arsenal on that unbeaten season a while back, and when i click 'dont get complacent' they get angry >:( . If i was a player I would understand the managers comments and respond properly, why cant si implement a decent team talk system where you have two team talks such as at the end of a game you could say, 'What a great win, now don't become complacent in the next game'.

The team meetings are ridiculous, a real team has a meeting every day to discuss necessary things so why when i try to organize a team meeting, it either says that there is nothing to discuss or my ridiculous captain, whom is supposed to sodding support the manager says, in a sarcastic way 'another team meeting, really?' even though its been weeks apart from the last one. AARRRGHHHH!!!!!

No but this happens in every single one of my ******* saves, its like in every save i can take my team on a 10+ unbeaten streak using different tactics and then get beat by some bullshit team. its like si have implanted some riduculous policy which states that it is impossible to go on a really good winning streak. And no its not a motivational problem, in real life a good manager can force out complancy, look at how Wenger to took Arsenal on that unbeaten season a while back, and when i click 'dont get complacent' they get angry >:( . If i was a player I would understand the managers comments and respond properly, why cant si implement a decent team talk system where you have two team talks such as at the end of a game you could say, 'What a great win, now don't become complacent in the next game'.

The team meetings are ridiculous, a real team has a meeting every day to discuss necessary things so why when i try to organize a team meeting, it either says that there is nothing to discuss or my ridiculous captain, whom is supposed to sodding support the manager says, in a sarcastic way 'another team meeting, really?' even though its been weeks apart from the last one. AARRRGHHHH!!!!!

Just one of those unfortunate things sadly. When a team is doing a lot worse than you, they're going to work even harder to get a result and frustrate you. Plus teams like Blackburn (and Stoke) can be a lot more physical and stronger too which can disrupt your match. Pretty much like real life. The players I have aren't the strongest, and when we come up against a lot more physical sides thats when problems begin. Can be any number of reasons really. One of the joys of management lol

Did you check the composure levels of your attacking players? And how they generally handle the pressure from the teamtalks?
You surely get a lot of these posts

View attachment 215292

But why do I always need 10x more attempts on goal to score? And it only happens if I watch the game myself. When on holiday, same tactic, we would have easily won.

The retarded amount of goals conceded from corners and the amount of goals from corners that I should score but I don't. I got players with good heading composure and all the other necessary stats but still very few goals.

trying to manage in lower leagues third tier or below just can never seem to get anybody on loan a couple weeks later i find they have moved to someone else in same league or they have went to a lower league like whats with that

also when using assistant to filter out unrealistic targets half majority of the players that you would want to sign are not even interested

any1 recomend players for spanish second division who would only want £400 a week wages

Out-Citying Man City

Playing my Arsenal save in 2013-14, have won UCL in 2011-12 plus Premiership each year so far, and am one of only 3 teams with Worldwide reputation along with Real Madrid and Barca when... all of a sudden Atletico Madrid get a Sugar Daddy and become the largest team in the world. Criminy, that's not fair. Isn't supposed to happen to teams who are already pretty big :(

Immediately 8- *8*- of my players are shortlisted by Atleti.

In the January window they buy Aguero from me for 79 million(he wasn't working out particularly well, so nice to make more than the purchase price back), Sagna for 16mill, and Moussa Sissoko (from Lazio at this point) for 45 mil. They also spent 15 million on a couple other players. But the annoying thing is that my players want to go, somehow the increase in wealth has increased their stature tremendously without even having won a thing.

ohno.png

just booted up my Stoke save, and this is pretty much the first thing I get to see after pressing continue, now this aint such a bad offer considering that im only 1 year in, and he is not really close to being fully developed, but I suspect he drew a decent PA out of the hat, and since I just signed him to a new deal I cant do anything to stop this from happening

this will not help to much ether, since im woefully short of homegrown players for CL

Back