Post Your Frustrations

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 289K
What really bugs me is when a player is on two goals, the game automatically lets him take the penelty instead of your best pen taker, thus, the player on 2 goals who sahll not be named ~(cough Torres)~ missed, when lampard probably would of buried it and cost me the european cup to barcalona after extra time penelties >< NOT HAPPY,

I just lost to the bottom team in the league, im currently top. They didn't even have a shot let alone one on target and i have 20 on target and lose 1-0. Miss a penalty, best player gets injured. **** the world.

It's so frustrating when after scoring 5 goals against a team in 19th, I can barely muster 1 goal against a team in 20th...and that team has one shot on goal, which was a cross, which went into the net, making my team draw. Sometimes FM is downright stupid

As Mexico manager i was handed a hard group on Confederations Cup 2017 Edition with Russia (host), Brazil (South America winners) and Ghana (African Cup of Nations winner). I've exceeded the expectations and beat all 3 of them winning the group with maximum points. Brazil lost the first 2 games and won the last one to secure a last minute qualification in semis.
In semi finals i was handed Cameroon the World Cup holders (ye i lol'd) but managed to beat them 2-1 and got myself in the Final vs Brazil (again)
The final i was expecting to win (knowing i've beat them easy in groups) was a nightmare game. Leandro Damiao made 1-0 in 4th minute and later on Javier Hernandez got sent off in the 11th minute so i tried to force the attack adding 2 more strikers. The tactic failed and i lost 5-0 to Brazil thus losing the final -.-

In the season i just played i hit the woodwork 61 times in 66 games. I noticed it happening a lot so i went back and counted when the season had finished.

I am Tottenham in the second season and I can tell you right now.....thats unrealistic

1. crash dumps
2. i created my own tactics but the problem is that POSSESSION its either 50% less every game the good thing is im winning
3. possession goes to 60% with my own tactics but when 60 Min mark possession goes down to 50%

Also, my team just can't pass. No matter what. The CPU teams pass fluidly and effortlessly. I spend half a season to learn a tactic and my stupid players punt the ball 40 yds to no one when i tell them to PLAY SHORT ^(*#*$^&(*# PASSES!!!

Can anyone Help, i've just started a new game and my coaches I had before arent as good ( with their star rating ) as they were before, I even took a youth coach with 4 stars and made him a coach rather than youth coach and his star rating qwent from 4 to 2 stars anyone know why this is at all ???

Cheers for any help.

Richard

after gettin to the summer of 2017 wit utd and everytime i go 2 go past da 30th of june (startin a new season) my game just crashes. i don't wana start a knew game cuz i woz after buildin a massive team wit utd. cn any1 help????? already uninstalled da game and stream but won't go past da date. p.s F*** stream!!!

You surely get a lot of these posts

View attachment 215292

But why do I always need 10x more attempts on goal to score? And it only happens if I watch the game myself. When on holiday, same tactic, we would have easily won.

happens to me alot as well also the mount of late goals when you watch the match very frustrating that why i often go on holiday for match day but choose tactics and team selection down side to doing this my assistant gets all the credit even got several manager of the month awards

Can anyone Help, i've just started a new game and my coaches I had before arent as good ( with their star rating ) as they were before, I even took a youth coach with 4 stars and made him a coach rather than youth coach and his star rating qwent from 4 to 2 stars anyone know why this is at all ???

Cheers for any help.Richard

i think its something simular to when playin a player out of position on fifa his attributes go down am guessing that on fm 2012 its the same with staff

i guessing you probz had to offer him double the wages for the new role

Also, my team just can't pass. No matter what. The CPU teams pass fluidly and effortlessly. I spend half a season to learn a tactic and my stupid players punt the ball 40 yds to no one when i tell them to PLAY SHORT ^(*#*$^&(*# PASSES!!!

try editing individual tactics click the player instructions then and click show instructions tell player u only want them to pass is short mite help ya

after gettin to the summer of 2017 wit utd and everytime i go 2 go past da 30th of june (startin a new season) my game just crashes. i don't wana start a knew game cuz i woz after buildin a massive team wit utd. cn any1 help????? already uninstalled da game and stream but won't go past da date. p.s F*** stream!!!

Wow, that really sucks. Sounds pretty terminal. Did you try loading from one of the back-up saves?

Oh, and a quick question. Did you learn English from Jar Jar Binks? In 63 words there were 27 errors. That sir, is impressive.

P.S. It's Steam

I generally think fm12 is really predictable, im sure alot of people playing will know what i mean.

using reading and in the 2nd season, league cup away at chelsea ( yeah i shouldnt win anyways ;) ) but goes to pens chelsea miss 2/3 and i score 3/3 you can guess what happens next, even i did when they missed there 2nd pen. i miss my last two and they win.... LIKE WHAT :O

My Fustration is having a Thread Deleated on the FM Discussion part of this Forum For Discussing somthing FM ?

Quite poor In my opinion.

Back