Post Your Frustrations

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 289K
Well tbf it was pretty **** topic for discussion/sharing. Would've been more appropriatte posting it here-it is after all more of a frustration

Well tbf it was pretty **** topic for discussion/sharing. Would've been more appropriatte posting it here-it is after all more of a frustration

Thought it was More funny to have it as a Thread for people to have a laugh about and Share games when A Certain player has scored.

Political Correctness Gone WAY to wrong.
but never mind, I guess i just dont see whats Wrong with it.

My Fustration is having a Thread Deleated on the FM Discussion part of this Forum For Discussing somthing FM ?

Quite poor In my opinion.

surely there was something up with the thread or it might of been a mistake, message a moderator to see why it was deleted.

surely there was something up with the thread or it might of been a mistake, message a moderator to see why it was deleted.

I have already Messaged the person Who Shut it down, needless to say No responce So im not going to bother asking again. Whats done is done Tbh.

Nothing Wrong with the Thread in my opinion but Some People got Upset because it was too silly aparently

I have already Messaged the person Who Shut it down, needless to say No responce So im not going to bother asking again. Whats done is done Tbh.

Nothing Wrong with the Thread in my opinion but Some People got Upset because it was too silly aparently
Crappy thread with no use. You should post here or in funny/random things.

answered your question yourself.. 'but Some People got Upset because it was too silly aparently'

is anyone else having issues with penalties?

It seems that I am constantly giving away pens. its happen 2 out of 3 games and in some games im giving 2 or 3 away. I have tried different tactics and changed the whole squads tackling to don't breath near an opponent, but still give them away!!!!

is anyone else having issues with penalties?

It seems that I am constantly giving away pens. its happen 2 out of 3 games and in some games im giving 2 or 3 away. I have tried different tactics and changed the whole squads tackling to don't breath near an opponent, but still give them away!!!!

For me is quite the opposite, i always end up being the team with more penalties give in the league

If I see "it hit's the wordwork" or "it's come back of the upright" one more ******* time then my laptop is going straight out of the ******* window. Think it might time for a break.

My board not allowing me more coaches is ******* me off no end; I'm allowed 2 coaches, 1 gk coach, 1 fitness coach, 1 first team coach and 1 youth coach. Hopeless that.

Can't win with Cardiff City, literally 8 games without a win and only one draw, tried multiple tactics, don't know why it's not working, unrealistic when cardiff are losing to peterborough 3-0? any help would be appreciated.

Can't win with Cardiff City, literally 8 games without a win and only one draw, tried multiple tactics, don't know why it's not working, unrealistic when cardiff are losing to peterborough 3-0? any help would be appreciated.

Don't change your tactics radically. Just use one and the players will eventually gel. If you're changing something, change the approach, see where's your hole and why do you keep losing. Strengthen it.

My company block this site already..!!! (reason it's under games category). I'm ******..!!!

losing 2-1 in a cup game when you should of been 2-0 up, my player scored a perfectly legit goal but was ruled out because one of my players "dived" then they get a dodgy pen and win very annoyed lol

i just find it funny how unrealistically bad the game is, I mean 1. by the second season most top flight teams have a total different squad, 2. in the match how many one on ones are missed by miles. 3. the bigger team most the time ' has ' to win, 4. the amount of shots you/ your opponents get in a match is ridiculous arghh just aggs me especially when you have a match where your opponents get everything and you have 2 shots :@

Man City in the second season.... They're destroying everybody.

Oh lord...so i bought CR7 to City for 170 milions $ , 2 weeks after he has a 6 month injury and now is down to 2 star ratio.

i think i have these, random crash to desktop and the game will not minimise back in? do we know a way to stop these coz i had to try to win 2-0 against inter milan in CL again. I nearly cried.

Finished fourth with Southampton in the Prem after a late flourish. Did I get a Champions League place? NO! Rage doesn't begin to cover it..

Back