Post Your Frustrations

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 289K
don't you just hate it when your sideback spins around in circles and hoofs the ball after about 30 seconds when he's got 2 teammates within 10 yards to pass to.

Well, as time goes by I grow increasingly disappointed with the game. The match engine is horribly flawed and plagued with bugs, while most of the issues present in last years' version are still around.

Losing 2-1 to Rangers when I had 4 CCC's to 0 :(

Going from keeping Barca out 3 times in a row to get 2 wins and a draw, to defending like Arsenal and conceding 7 to Arsenal.

Oh the joys of FM.

Watching my 18 strength CB getting outmuscled by Theo Walcott was particularly unfunny.

Last edited:
putting in a bid way over the top getting refused then the following week they accept a lower bid from another team

Rossi going from a goal a game striker for the past 3 seasons to going to 1100 minutes without scoring is a bit of a ******. No particular reason for it either. :(

Going from keeping Barca out 3 times in a row to get 2 wins and a draw, to defending like Arsenal and conceding 7 to Arsenal.

Oh the joys of FM.

Watching my 18 strength CB getting outmuscled by Theo Walcott was particularly unfunny.

Rested half my team for the return leg, utterly destroy them 5-0. Hit the woodwork in the final minutes which would have sent me through on away goals. Bollocks.

Rested half my team for the return leg, utterly destroy them 5-0. Hit the woodwork in the final minutes which would have sent me through on away goals. Bollocks.

Not having the best of times are we lol

Seeing your Real team demolished 7-1 by Barca Reserves, then seeing the same Real squad thrash Barca FIRST TEAM 4-1 in the 2nd leg.

Oh, and then having Barca as the 1st game of the season, just to top it off.

Cup Upsets

Brighton just beat my Arsenal 1-0 at the AMEX :(

Wasn't full strength but half of the team were injured or needing a rest

UCL is my only trophy to win now.

Not having the best of times are we lol

In the Spanish Cup final and still looking very good for keeping my CL spot once again. Have a nice stockpile of cash from my imba financial management to revitalise my team in summer. Rossi is injured for a month too, hopefully the break does him good. :)

Gaitan had an 8.0 average rating, breaks his leg, loses all form for the past 2 seasons. I decide to replace him with James Rodriguez, and what's this? Has also broken his leg.

In the Spanish Cup final and still looking very good for keeping my CL spot once again. Have a nice stockpile of cash from my imba financial management to revitalise my team in summer. Rossi is injured for a month too, hopefully the break does him good. :)

Gaitan had an 8.0 average rating, breaks his leg, loses all form for the past 2 seasons. I decide to replace him with James Rodriguez, and what's this? Has also broken his leg.

Wow.

I just must be incredibly lucky, or incredibly gifted (probably both (H)) but it's been a good while since I posted here. Some people are just so incredibly unlucky. The worst I've had is short term/niggly in-game injuries (touchwood). I've just had nothing but good luck. Even during the Swansea save of my story, the worst injury I had was a 6 monther, the rest just short terms. Which was lucky as I only had a very small squad.

Isn't it possible that the reason so many people have injury problems, is that maybe they get quality players-but ones with poor strength coupled with poor fitness? I always ensure that both those attributes are high/very high and rarely have problems

Wow.

I just must be incredibly lucky, or incredibly gifted (probably both (H)) but it's been a good while since I posted here. Some people are just so incredibly unlucky. The worst I've had is short term/niggly in-game injuries (touchwood). I've just had nothing but good luck. Even during the Swansea save of my story, the worst injury I had was a 6 monther, the rest just short terms. Which was lucky as I only had a very small squad.

Isn't it possible that the reason so many people have injury problems, is that maybe they get quality players-but ones with poor strength coupled with poor fitness? I always ensure that both those attributes are high/very high and rarely have problems

I have small frustrations. Just things are less comfortable than when I was smashing teams for 4 every game with Rossi pulling the strings. I should have bought Rodriguez before the season really, but thought I'd keep the faith and save the transfer fee. :P

First post guys... go easy please!

Basically, coming towards the end of 2012/13, first full season at Fulham after taking over in April 2012. Sitting 5th with 5 games to go and could still nab a CL spot. BUT... the finances don't look good in terms of summer transfers when I think the leagues is possibly there for the taking with one or two top players.

Current line-up:

Ochoa
Walker Hangeland Clark Riise
N'Zonzi Nekounam
Kasami Sigurdsson Ruiz
Zamora

Subs: Westwood Hughes Ki Sung-Yeung Dempsey Dembele Diego Costa Jackson Martinez

Can't get the best out of Ruiz (Playing as inside forward, attack, high creative freedom in an AMC slot) and really need a top box-to-box CM and attacking left-back (like a left-sided Walker?). Sigurdsson is a beast - 36 goals in 31 league games - but Zamora is past it and Martinez too inconsistent. Striker also required.

Who to sell? Who to buy? Formation changes? Help please!!

Meghezzi, Post here - Which Players Should I Buy/Sell?
Welcome to the boards

My biggest frustration to date
I'm playing as man utd, Hernandez gets injured so i reluctantly splash cash on Iker Munian and i also buy a German regen who is like 18 and looks to be an amazing prospect. Then there is a spain vs germany under 21 friendly match...Iker munian gets injured by my German regen in a match that has nothing to do with me lol he's out for 3+ months..not happy lol

Beating Man Utd 3-1 with Newcastle in first season then saying passionately
"well done lads that was a good win for us"
then having 60% of my team didn't seem to be listening and the rest are demotivated nice update SI lol pure garbage

I just signed a guy who was suspended from european football until summer 2013....

I apparently didn't do my due diligence before signing him...

Back