Post Your Frustrations

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 289K
after spending all my transfer budget ,then Man City offer me Adam Johnson for £4.9 mil a player who I had tried to sign weeks earlier and they rejected all my offers for him grrrrrr lol

This isn't really a huge frustration but at the same time hopefully someone can answer. Gomez has randomly dropped attributes across the board and in important areas like anticipation, concentration and pace. He hasn't been injured for about 8 months, no new training schedules and I have a minimum of 4 star coaches with two 5 star fitness coaches so his pace shouldn't have dropped.

after spending all my transfer budget ,then Man City offer me Adam Johnson for £4.9 mil a player who I had tried to sign weeks earlier and they rejected all my offers for him grrrrrr lol

Same has happened to me :( I tried to sign him in the summer for my West Ham side but they didnt want to sell but now in january they have offered me him for the same price they offered you but I dont have enough and the board wont sign him for me :(

This isn't really a huge frustration but at the same time hopefully someone can answer. Gomez has randomly dropped attributes across the board and in important areas like anticipation, concentration and pace. He hasn't been injured for about 8 months, no new training schedules and I have a minimum of 4 star coaches with two 5 star fitness coaches so his pace shouldn't have dropped.

He'll be starting to get old probably.

Downloading the European kit packs yet only half on them work in game?!

Same has happened to me :( I tried to sign him in the summer for my West Ham side but they didnt want to sell but now in january they have offered me him for the same price they offered you but I dont have enough and the board wont sign him for me :(

Well it's only the second season and he's 27.

View attachment 218992

I dont know how I lost to Atalanta with that much? They scored me 3 goals in 20 mins. Totti missed a penalty, Bojan got a goal denied and Poli got a red card...

My biggest frustrations is the steam achievements, I can only play online when im at home ( majority of my playing time is when im at work on nightshift) so far ive unlocked 62 achievements. HOWEVER ive recently unlocked engish hero, 20 years at 1 club, and 9 others that have not been acknowledged when ive came home and logged back on to steam!

funny/random things is still closed but I guess it is a frustration too.... Kia Joorbiachan musn't have given his rights to the game and someone atyou're having in the full game then yeah you will have to play windowed mode. Windowed mode is easier anyway.

Are you sure your not thinking of Michael Johnson? Adam Johnson is definitely younger then 27 come the second season.

Sorry I quoted the wrong person lolol. I meant to reply to the guy saying Gomez was getting old.

Can anyone tell me why when I agreed a fee of £3.6m for a player, when he signed it was reported as £4.1m?

Hit the post 4 times in the first 51 minutes against villa. i know its not a lot probably not the most but certainly frustrated me didnt score until the 70th minute View attachment 219124

Won the CL quarter finals from Shaktar in a (not so) thrilling match (2-0 home, 2-3 away) and when i had to play in the Dutch cup semi finals, someone found it funny to call up all my internationals (thats like, 70% of my team, including ALL my defenders) and most of reserve squad is either ineligible to play or injured or away on loan. I lost the match (2-3) so that kinda means i would have won the match with my usual squad.

Funny part is, when i reload the game i have to beat Shaktar again and for some reason i always lose with a 3 goal difference.

I can't stand team meetings. I always seem to completely **** off the entire team...

Frustrated at my self-imposed rule. I played FM11 to death and vowed never to sign the same player again on FM12.... I don't have many players left that I can sign/ are any good lol

i hate the loooooooong press conferences every time you play a 'rival'. its always the same ******* answers 'i look forward to these games as much as any', 'i'm aiming to channel any pressure into a positive performance' etc. **** OFF. you can't send your assistant because they always balls up press conferences and **** off your players or answer things stupidly.

Back