Post Your Frustrations

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 289K
I bought FM 2012 a week ago and can't stop playing. I'm about 3 seasons in and I have either run into a glitch or I did something wrong. I had a player signed to a first team, senior contract for 3 more years. I registered him and I did not transfer list him. But now halfway through the season, the game says that my team has released him and that he has cleared waivers. I can't get him back because his agent won't talk to me... what did I miss or is this a bug?

Gotta love when your defender clears the ball away, and the opposing player runs into him and the ref awards a penalty, happened a few times now :(

It's not the game's fault or anything but it's still really annoying - I started a save as Wolves attempting to just have a decent mid-table finish in the first season and then to progress. However, I did better than expected and got quite a few brilliant results e.g 2-0 vs. Arsenal. At the end of the season I had finished 7th and I was delighted that I'd managed to make it into Europe with Wolves** and I was really really excited for the season ahead. However, the FA cup final a few days later featured Barnsley and Chelsea and some how, some ******* way, don't ask me how, Barnsley won 2-0. This now meant that instead of me, having played out a gruelling season becoming England's overachievers, Barnsley get a European spot instead. I was so fuming but decided to try and push on and prepare for Europe for the next season. However, this season, I can't find a win from anywhere and with an improved squad from last year, I'm doing a lot worse.

So ******* annoying how I'd finally found a save that was getting interesting and ******* Barnsley **** it up -.-

**I thought

It's not the game's fault or anything but it's still really annoying - I started a save as Wolves attempting to just have a decent mid-table finish in the first season and then to progress. However, I did better than expected and got quite a few brilliant results e.g 2-0 vs. Arsenal. At the end of the season I had finished 7th and I was delighted that I'd managed to make it into Europe with Wolves** and I was really really excited for the season ahead. However, the FA cup final a few days later featured Barnsley and Chelsea and some how, some ******* way, don't ask me how, Barnsley won 2-0. This now meant that instead of me, having played out a gruelling season becoming England's overachievers, Barnsley get a European spot instead. I was so fuming but decided to try and push on and prepare for Europe for the next season. However, this season, I can't find a win from anywhere and with an improved squad from last year, I'm doing a lot worse.

So ******* annoying how I'd finally found a save that was getting interesting and ******* Barnsley **** it up -.-

**I thought

If it makes you feel any better, Barnsley would've gone to Europe regardless.

Losing in semi-final of the Champions League second time in a row :(

This is extremely frustrating, im mancity on my 2nd season. First season I won everything except champions league and my team was almost invincible, i scored 114 goals and only conceded 28. This season with almost the same players, my defence just cnt keep a ****** clean sheet. Ive tried everythign but nothing seems to work. So im loosing matches and conceding too many goals because of poor defending . Also i create many chances per game, but I have an average of 30 shots, but only 8 on target and poor goal scoring,. my team is Hart maicon silva(thiago) jagielka lahm modric lucas (leiva) bale robben nasri and aguero. Every game my defence always has a poor game.

Having welbeck back after recovering from a leg break out 4-5 months in the first game of the season. Community shiled against man city. Just started a new united save. So back late january, got offered strudrige but his agent wanted a stupid amount of agent fees and stupid wages. so i declined. I had 3 substitute apperances looking to regain match fitness, placed him in the reserve match against stoke. Fractured skull out 2 - 3 months. :(

If it makes you feel any better, Barnsley would've gone to Europe regardless.

Yeah, believe it or not, I finished 6th with Blackpool in just my second season (1st in the Prem) (?!) without any editing or cheating and didn't get into Europe, because West Brom won the league cup and Portsmouth (who finished 19th in the Championship ffs) got into the FA Cup final, which they got hammered in by Man City.

Regardless, Blackpool who finished 13 places above their prediction and probably had the best season ever in the history of the Premier Division didn't get into Europe because of ******* Portsmouth.

I hate FM.

Writing 20 odd chapters for a story then the save goes **** up and is unrecovarable so you get it deleted from forum-for obvious reasons. **** :@

Writing 20 odd chapters for a story then the save goes **** up and is unrecovarable so you get it deleted from forum-for obvious reasons. **** :@

Don't you have a rolling auto save?

Don't you have a rolling auto save?

Sadly no. Disabled. That'll teach me. Tried the restore previous versions...everything. Dead. Have to start another from scratch sadly. Least I know I'm capable of writing a decent story though

Got complacent as it's extremely rare this happens

Sadly no. Disabled. That'll teach me. Tried the restore previous versions...everything. Dead. Have to start another from scratch sadly. Least I know I'm capable of writing a decent story though

Forgetting things in your old age. ;)

Starting a new story? :D

I have autosave on and I save after every game or important event if I remember to do so. Learned the hard way, though.

Forgetting things in your old age. ;)

Starting a new story? :D

Indeed I shall be. Be a bit better than the last one-the reader will get to know myself on a better level and be a bit more in depth. Something that I felt was lacking in the last one

I have autosave on and I save after every game or important event if I remember to do so. Learned the hard way, though.

Think I'll be doing that. I too save after a game. Just unfortunate it was a one off. Unlike FM 11 I've very very rarely had this happen.

I almost had that happen but luckily had the rolling save and only lost a few days. Have since changed my settings to every day so that I'll either lose only a few hours, or lose it all. It's heartbreaking having to redo matches you've already done, especially if you only scrapped past them the first time. I'd almost rather lose the whole save than lose a part of it.

I am about to write a guide about them so can't really complain about this save up until now...

QPR second season after finishing 9th, identified I needed a better keeper. Ter Stegen who is no longer a secret on this forum was interested in my club. 26 million euros to spend, think **** it, nothing much else needs reinforcing, 19 million done done.

first training session, he does his cruciate ligaments, out for 12 months

Worst own goal ever?

[video=youtube;RxYtNS9YQ1Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxYtNS9YQ1Y[/video]

Back