3 games...9 injuries to key players for multiple weeks.

average of 3 injuries per game that the player must be substituted.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Worst own goal ever?

[video=youtube;RxYtNS9YQ1Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxYtNS9YQ1Y[/video]

at first I was like, that **** happens all the time.

Then he dove for the ball and within 0.00000001 seconds he got back on his feet and nailed the ball into the upright...lmao

The finishing in this game is a f***ing joke. It is beyond repair. I have a strike force of Mata, Hulk, Doumbia and van Persie (all of whom have 16+ finishing) and what do I get? a 1-1 draw with WBA when I had FIFTEEN (yes, 15) f***ing shots on target. This game is beyond f***ing repair, its unbelievable.

If SEGA seriously think this is an accurate football simulator, then they seriously have not watched a game in their life.

Was in a friendly and my GK got sent off for a handball...

His momentum took him out of the box.

There was no danger and it wasn't cynical. He merely slid out of the box. yet they red carded him...during a friendly.

I'm managing in the BSN and my team is finally starting to work together, making the right passes etc. But I haven't got any points all season. Then against Halifax, two goals were disallowed for offside, when both times my players were at least a metre onside. Halifax scored on the hour mark, so I set closing down and tackling up high to get possession and try to claw one back and ended up with 8 yellows and a red for the match. The team got fined, we're still without points and the fine took every last cent out of the bank.

The truth is that fm has serious issues
Many bugs and AI cheating all the time.
At least i know 5people that bought the game and dont feel like previous versions or to continue it
Very dissapointing indeed from a title that many people waiting for
At least bring a patch to solve a bit the system cheating.especially when happens against big teams which always even with 2 or 3 shoots in the game take the result that they want.and realise that not everybody want to have a 1billion team to surpass with their ability AI cheating

And not to forger
Its amazing when people with less than 10 long shoot and finishing att score great goals from outside
I with some great players had 1 or 2 goals at 4 seasons time.strange
More strange how a player with less than 10 jumbing -heading att scores with his head against mine with 15+.
Amazing how pathetic att can sometimes play possesion football .
Attributes play role in this version or not?cause i think that if you have less than 17 at any att anything can happen

Rafael is being a whiny ***** in my Man. U game, and has now decided that he wants to leave on a free transfer !!! :'(

Hoping this doesn't ruin my save TBH. Got a tycoon takeover towards end of 2nd season, and I got these budgets 3rd season...
ygEUV.png

Stu - How is that a frustration?!

In my save,in the second season, Gomes is a ****** god for some reason. 30 games played, has kept 27 shutouts. 27. Its unreal.

**** Fm , 28 straigth wins, then match againsts manutd (im city) 24 shots, 12 on target , 7 CCC and united had vidic sent off when it was 2-0 to them. I have ******* incredibly scoring players on full attack llike balloteli, ronaldo, bale, robben , neymar and toure. Yet i can only score 1 goal and loose the game. How can that happen when im on a 28 match unbeaten streak, they had one player sent off, my team morale is extremely goood, every fuccking player is either motivated or fired up , yet i still lose. also de gea becomes imposible to beat, how is that right. **** fm

15 seasons into a game with Spurs and I have not had a single youth player with future potential above 2 stars.....in 15 sodding years. I've improved the youth recruitment network 3 times and still, every year the youth intake comes around it's another bunch of disappointing players with stats that belong in the ****** Sunday league.

I don't get it, I should have had a couple of gems by now.

Wow, you add in a lot of in game information as you're watching the game, normally I just have the match stats running alongside. Interest to know how you react to your assistants feedback and the player ratings

I use the player ratings to see the condition of my players and how well they're doing, so I know when and who to substitute.
I have the assistant feedback hidden most of the time, but I check it every so often to see if there's anyone who isn't doing well/ tired and if there's anything that I can change to improve my tactics in game and in the long run.

Although, as you can see, it's not working out very with Norwich for me at the moment. They're so hard to manage ):

15 seasons into a game with Spurs and I have not had a single youth player with future potential above 2 stars.....in 15 sodding years. I've improved the youth recruitment network 3 times and still, every year the youth intake comes around it's another bunch of disappointing players with stats that belong in the ****** Sunday league.

I don't get it, I should have had a couple of gems by now.

Keep an eye out for players with a trio of decent work rate, natural fitness and determination, will help them develop quicker. I've had players (not on fm12 admitedly) on past versions who were rated at 1 1/2 stars and turned out to be quality players with a bit of personalised training and strategic game time.

Even had a regen winger who was rated at 2 stars, sold him on eventually to inter milan for 30 million at the age of 22, coaches and assistant manager told me in future scout reports that he was 3.5 for a championship winning team.

I use the player ratings to see the condition of my players and how well they're doing, so I know when and who to substitute.
I have the assistant feedback hidden most of the time, but I check it every so often to see if there's anyone who isn't doing well/ tired and if there's anything that I can change to improve my tactics in game and in the long run.

Although, as you can see, it's not working out very with Norwich for me at the moment. They're so hard to manage ):

I feel your pain, think I'm now onto my 18th save. Never restarted so many times on an FM version. Never been sacked so much either! Came second in the league with Liverpool on my last save first season, chairman says I should be performing slightly better! 5th in the league after 10 games, I get the sack.

Season 2018-2019, first year in EPL with BSS former team Eastbourne boro and i am getting my **** kicked!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Stu - How is that a frustration?!

In my save,in the second season, Gomes is a ****** god for some reason. 30 games played, has kept 27 shutouts. 27. Its unreal.

makes game way to easy.

Hoping this doesn't ruin my save TBH. Got a tycoon takeover towards end of 2nd season, and I got these budgets 3rd season...
ygEUV.png

I feel your pain, my first FM 12 save as Everton, wanted to play it 'the Everton way', that's bargains, freebies and loans until the debt is gone. Got taken over by some tycoon at the end of the first season. /ragequit