Post Your Frustrations

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 289K
Stu - How is that a frustration?!

In my save,in the second season, Gomes is a ****** god for some reason. 30 games played, has kept 27 shutouts. 27. Its unreal.

I was enjoying working with my limited funds, signing gems, frees and the like...now I am just managing Man City....

I feel your pain, my first FM 12 save as Everton, wanted to play it 'the Everton way', that's bargains, freebies and loans until the debt is gone. Got taken over by some tycoon at the end of the first season. /ragequit

The most I spent in two seasons was 6m on Odion ighalo, and that was only after selling a couple of fringe players...

[video=youtube;2MucDcluSXE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MucDcluSXE&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/video]

How. HOW THE ****!?!? Is that NOT a sending off?

Someone please tell me. Please.

[video=youtube;2MucDcluSXE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MucDcluSXE&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/video]

I cant tell you how man, cause thats stonewall, written in mauntains penalty!!!

By the way what camera mode you using?

I cant tell you how man, cause thats stonewall, written in mauntains penalty!!!

By the way what camera mode you using?

Touchline/Touchline reversed. It was just outside the box, but a definate sending off.

Worst thing was, guess who set up their equaliser?

That's right. Nicky Shorey.

How are you supposed to keep reserve goalkeepers happy? I'm four games into a new save and already my No. 2 has requested a transfer, along with a second-string centre-half. I've played through a few saves on FM2012, and I start to pray that at least a few of my second-string players get injured each season just to shut them up.

Having to play 3 matches in 5 days at christmas time in first season brrrrrr
oh and having to play a fixture when half my squad are still travelling back from international duty and then all the other teams play a day later with all their players back from international duty :@

If you look closely, it was outside the box, but its a free kick and a red card for sure.

Touchline/Touchline reversed. It was just outside the box, but a definate sending off.

Worst thing was, guess who set up their equaliser?

That's right. Nicky Shorey.

Haha, buy him mate, then let him rot in reserves :)

I could throw my monitor through the ******* window right now.

Quarter finals of Champions League vs Man City. I`m Malaga. First leg in Manchester 0-2,excellent game for us. Second leg at home,a great start...2-0 for us. And then FM show kicks in. First a penalty for them,then a sending off in 31st minute for my anchor man. They score another goal. Then an injury of my crucial player. Again penalty for them around 65th minute. That`s 2-3 now...they only need one goal more to win. And of course...5 minutes to end aguero scores,and they are through to the next ******* round.

Exit game. Click.

I could throw my monitor through the ******* window right now.

Quarter finals of Champions League vs Man City. I`m Malaga. First leg in Manchester 0-2,excellent game for us. Second leg at home,a great start...2-0 for us. And then FM show kicks in. First a penalty for them,then a sending off in 31st minute for my anchor man. They score another goal. Then an injury of my crucial player. Again penalty for them around 65th minute. That`s 2-3 now...they only need one goal more to win. And of course...5 minutes to end aguero scores,and they are through to the next ******* round.

Exit game. Click.

Well........Man City do have world class internationals. They won't go down fighting unlike some teams do. Happened to me a few times-happens unfortunately

Yeah,but I controlled the first game completely. And the second one,until the red card. You have 4-0 and then you concede two penalties and an early red card. How not to be ******...

i just bought fm 2012 today and i don't have the internet why do i need it? can i not just run it off the disc anymore?

I have a, what seems to be common problem in network play. When i host a game with my friend on Hamatchi it runs fine for me but really slow for him and vice versa. Has anybody heard of any solution at all??

I just got beat 1-0 by Man City at home as chelsea after they went down to ten men with balotelli getting sent off for injuring Essien and what really bugs me is i was on a 26 game unbeaten run with only 3 draws and the just came off the back of five loses in a row to Villa, Spurs, Newcastle, Norwich and Stoke only scoring 1 goal and conceding 17 WTF!!!!

Last edited:
First season with Everton, had ups and downs, second to last game i'm in 5th place, 2 points behind on Liverpool and i have to play Liverpool. I beat them 2-0 (and it should have been more) so i jump to 4th place granting me Champions League football next season. So all is well since the last game of the season is vs West Brom. Unfortunately West Brom beats me 6-0 (biggest loss of the season) and Liverpool beats Man Utd 4-0. FU!!!

I have a couple of issues :(

1) im swansea in bpl nd im 15th trying 2 stay up but i seriously hav about 10 injuries 2 key 1st team playrs nd 7 of them r torn hamstrings ???? nd after 25 games norwich hav 4 points.

2) i hav just started a crawley career nd i hav beaten ipswich nd brighton in the league cup but have lost evry league game despite what i do nd couldnt even score wen i playd torquay who went down 2 10 men after 12 minutes nd i went overload etc nd they beat me 1-0 after i had about 30 shots nd had 3 goals disallowed 4 offside nd the line on the replay wasnt even shown as they were that close nd they score from 30 yards out with their 1st shot of the game nd most of the playrs i hav signed are 5 star actual recommendation for that league cos crawley r rich.

**** it im gonna go nd play fifa.

Back