View attachment 276099

He called this offside. Can you believe it? It's not taken at wrong time I slowed it to lowest and tried 4-5 times to get it right. I was sure I caught false calls before! How much did you pay for the referee OM? :O

I had to pay 10.25m for a French centre-back who is 14!!

what is the point of asking us the manager if we want to KEEP THE PLAYER ON THE FIELD or make a subsitution when IT ALWAYS MAKES YOU SUB HIM!

My CB just got injured, 1 min into a game (very important game, ECL knockout) and his condition is 97% after the injury, I click, keep player on the field... then boom! subsitution page!

happens all the god **** time!

FM13 need to fix this.. not sure if there is a way around this? anyone?

what is the point of asking us the manager if we want to KEEP THE PLAYER ON THE FIELD or make a subsitution when IT ALWAYS MAKES YOU SUB HIM!

My CB just got injured, 1 min into a game (very important game, ECL knockout) and his condition is 97% after the injury, I click, keep player on the field... then boom! subsitution page!

happens all the god **** time!

FM13 need to fix this.. not sure if there is a way around this? anyone?

I've had them stay on the pitch a few times. But I've also had what you said happen even more - I think it's just something that happens when the player gets injured during a key/extended highlight that you're watching so you click to keep them on. But as soon as the highlight is over the game realises they're actually injured so it makes you do the sub.

Not being able to get the great strikers I've scouted to join my club :mad:

I know Dinamo are in a small league but we consistantly get to at least the quarters of the CL every year, pay very good wages and our biggest weak point is in attack! you'd be guaranteed to play in all the important games against the biggest teams and prove yourself at the highest level so who are you going to sign with us or Any club that never improves in the game for less money than we offered?

WTF? is no-ones agent intelligent enough to at least see my club as a potential big club or as a stepping stone to a bigger club at the very least?

(I really should have kept going in my old Dinamo save where I'd already been through all this) :(

This is pretty much my only frustration in the game though so I can't complain too much. :)

Hate the AI always equalising when I'm playing away,they then take the lead and I can never equalise.

Am I the only one who has created/downloaded a tactic and had success with it and then suddenly SI comes up with some update and afterwards the tactic is useless?? I freaking f***ing hate that they do that!!!! I've spent hours tweaking a tactic and once I start winning some update f***s it up and I can start all over again!! And they've done it 2 or 3 times since the game was released!!

Really getting ****** off now. Happened in 3 out of 6 games this season, where I dominate possession in the first half go a goal or 2 up, then without fail in the 2nd half the opposition come out and first highlight they get... bang.. goal straight away and then seemingly without having made a tactical change of note, go on to completely dominate the 2nd half and win with the 4 shots on target all going in! Blatant ******* cheating I feel. I try and pinpoint where I wrong in the analysis but it doesn't seem to add up. It almost seems like in the first half my setup has maybe overwhelmed the computer and then they jjust decide "**** you pal, were winning this one now".

Last edited:
I signed a 31 year old with great PPMs and determination to tutor my youth...and he's completely against the concept...wtf!

I'm frustrated that I am in France with no fm12 for 10 days now, four more til I get home

A current frustration is that I have a young newgen, 18-20 years old, potential to be a useful player, performed well when he's been loaned out to league 1 and league 2 teams, and now I have lots of teams in low divisions who are offering to buy him for ?0. No percentages of future transfers, no buy back fee, nothing. Just expecting me to give them a player who is valued at ?1.5m. I'd understand if he was getting paid ridiculous wages (in the past I've given away players who had stopped justifying their ?100k+ a week), but seems to me like it could almost be a bug.

A similar frustration. A great young left back, playing well in the premiership, with the potential to be one of the best in the world, and I can't find a team who considers it "feasible" to take him on loan for a season. I'm not asking for a fee, or a percentage of wages, just giving him away for a year but no one wants to take him.

My current frustration is this; I'm managing Partick Thistle, first season in the SPL and, honestly? It's going amazing. 5th place using a custom made 4-1-2-1-2 which has seen us defeat Rangers comprehensively. Now, however, Club Brugge have offered me a job to manage them. I'd usually look the other way... but... have a look for yourself.

2b9260d7dde1eb1b8881990fa65d085f.png

If it wasn't for that money, I wouldn't even be contemplating it. I've looked at their team, they aren't that impressive [not compared to the sheer potential I've accumulated at Partick Thistle], but they have those finances. I'd be able to rebuild, create a European Powerhouse using money.

Club Brugge creating a frustration, didn't think that'd ever happen.

maaan my reputation is world class and im a popular manager, i won EVERYTHING with santos in south america, i let barcelona buy 2 of very important players, still they just laugh off my application to become their new manager...and i even beat barcelona 2 times in the FIFA club world cup, what the fuckkkkkk

maaan my reputation is world class and im a popular manager, i won EVERYTHING with santos in south america, i let barcelona buy 2 of very important players, still they just laugh off my application to become their new manager...and i even beat barcelona 2 times in the FIFA club world cup, what the fuckkkkkk

I don't know if it's real or not, but I've always had the perception that the big European clubs are always biased towards the managers who were big when the game first started. Had a frustrating time about 7-8 seasons ago where I had managed Hearts to be champions league winners, and when a vacancy at Man Utd (who hadn't won a single piece of silverware in 5 years and were scraping the bottom of the top 4) opened up I was rejected in favour of Guardiola who was unemployed because he hadn't had success for a few years.

A season or two of success later (persistence is probably the key!), I got the job when Guardiola was fired. We've dominated since then, but noticed that the likes of Guardiola, Mourinho, Mancini and Ancelotti bounce around the big teams without having much success, while up and coming managers, e.g. Didier Drogba at OM, are winning a lot but being overlooked for jobs at the likes of Man City, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Arsenal etc.

My advice would be to try and make the jump from South America to Serie A (I've done it before, Corinthians to Inter), have some success at the continental level and it should improve your chances of getting to Barcelona.

Edit: And another thing, learn Spanish, if you haven't already. Can't hurt your chances. You are presumably well regarded in South America, so try and get a job at a Spanish speaking national team (essentially, any South American country apart from Brazil!)

Last edited:
Euro cup 2nd leg against Ajax

92nd minute of +2 stoppage time Ajax score to tie it up....

I make a sub and confirm....C++ error crash....

seriously? 1st I get screwed by last second bullshit goal, then the game decides to crash and give me a second chance? FFS

since my name in the game is pablo escobar, my nationality is colombian, so spanish wont be a problem. hmm but i guess i will wait for the coaching position for colombia and make them big first before i head to barcelona...i'll see what happen...thanks for advice anyway!