Brian Clough EuropeanCup Winning Tactics

View attachment 361795 Remake of old fm08 (2008 on here and fmportal i think) tactis from jpwoody, from memory i created this and its staggering how they perform,like i remember, this is my tactics inspired by JPwoodys from FM08 like Anthony Joshua Getting tips from Lennox. So use a berbatov style stcr playmaker Called 442-1touch Credit to jp woody for creating worlds best tactic in 2008 and i have finally matched it ithink 5 years after .ha This like im daniel larruso and jpwoodys mr miagi in karate kid

Last edited:
Its a small accomplishment, playing my 1st champions league season, now in 1st round KO round.. i was drawn with barca, even this game is a home game, I didnt expect to win at all, i was expecting barcelona spanking my wigan.. It was tie on 1st half, then on the 2nd, Neil Maupay scores twice!!... i beat them 2-0, completely dominated the game.. I also play possesion game, was happy to beat barca, as im a real madrid fan. Real madrid is playing in eurocup, was 6th last season on La Liga, almost everyone wanted to leave..LOL

View attachment 361121

Just Continuation, i just finished as runner up to man city. Draw barca 1-1 in 2nd leg, meet with OM in quarter, won the 1st leg 3-2, then tie the 2nd leg 1-1..

Semis, i match up against chelsea, beat them 3-1 at home (no matter how good they are, i always beat them at home.^^).. second leg i won 0-1.. It was awesome, my 1st champions league, then all the way to finals..

Manchester City almost always beat me, but in the match, i dominated the game, 65% Possesion, and 2 CCC to none of Man City. Though it went to extra time 0-0, i still out class them. But my team never scored, it was down to penalty kick.

Raul Jimenez was the 1st one to strike, he missed!!.. man city scored, then neil maupay missed!.. it was over after they scored their 4th pk. >_<...

finished 3rd at EPL though.. Man City won treble, Chelsea was up 8 points with 5 games remaining then they have a fall of performance.

In my longest save ever (now on my 7th year), I brought Scottish Division 1 side Bonnyrigg Rose Athletic (once represented on-field by Sean Connery) up to the Scottish Premier league, and this year managed to win both the Scottish Cup and Scottish League Cup (which really helped the club's finances), and finished 2nd to...Celtic, of course (who has won every year of the save).
After qualifying for Euro Cup play last season (quick exit, we don't like to talk about it), we're looking forward to Champion's League play in the fall. The board finally decided to upgrade our 2200-seat "stadium" for a 17,500-seat one opening next spring. Sold a German midfielder I picked up in France for only $120,000 6 months later during the transfer window to another French team for $2.8 million. The fans weren't happy, but we kept winning, and they quieted down. (I didn't WANT to sell him, but I kept raising the asking price and someone put in a well-over bid that was accepted by management.) I've turned down 4 job offers from better-funded SPL teams to stick with Bonnyrigg Rose, and now they're proclaiming me a legend and the greatest American coach of all time (which may be a little heavy, but the tiara and sash look great on me!)
I guess all I have left to do is 1) knock Celtic off the top of the mountain and 2) don't embarrass myself in Champions League. Oh, and wait for the big contract-renewal offer to roll in.

The best success I've made that is leading Man Utd to win 7 trophies, the Premier League, Community Shield, Champions League, FA Cup, League Cup, FIFA Club World Cup and Euro Super Cup in 2 seasons- in FM12.

FA Cup Final 8-0

2cfa7iw.jpg

Destroying Arsenal 5-0 with my Totenham team. Up 4-0 after 14 mins!

2nd season with Ajax, in 1/4th of CL lost to R. Madrid 0-2 away from home then won at home 4-1! After that got drawn against Chelsea in semifinal and completely destroyed them at home 4-0, lost 0-2 away from home but still advanced to final against Bayern. And won, 4-3! Eriksen is a beast. This was probably the best season of FM for me. :)

Blackburn got promoted from npower league and win the tittle. Played 4 years with them , and suddenly the teams declined a bit . From 3rd place in EPL to 14 place . So i resign and playing with Arsenal now .

Blackburn Wonderkids that i found after extended search and train .

- Grant Hanley - DC
- Adam Henley - DLR
- Jason Lowe - DM , MC , DR
- Fabio Nunes - AMRL
- Diego Rosado - AMR

And i suggest that you buy this player because he got high attribute in Long Throw and he is a succesfull combination with Grant Hanley's heading .
-Morten Gams Pedersen - AMLR (but he is a bit old)

I got a 22 y/o Will Hughes in his prime to sign a contract extension with a wage under £98k p/w. Took two years to get it down from the proposed £160k p/w.. His agent is a nonce.

Also, perfecting a tactic using a Sweeper. I love the Sweeper position and fits perfectly into my preferred style of football. Rafael Toloi is bossing it and a few AI teams are trying to replicate my tactic without the Sweeper but with 3 CD's..

2 games in to 1st season with southampton and the games was against arsenal and liverpool and the results are s follows...

arsenal 2 southampton 2
southampton 3 liverpool 1

;)

great start to season and i hope it carries on my next game is in capital one cup against burton albion