im considering it a success that ive given this game yet another try and ive manager to get 6 games in without headbutting my pc and uinstalling the game.

Capital One Cup Final: 2-1 win against QPR
FA Cup Final: 6-5 win on penalties against Man City
EPL: Came down to last game with 3-2 win against Newcastle

Playing in an online game with 2 other friends who are managing Real Madrid and Manchester City, and I'm managing Sevilla. First season was tough but I was able to beat Barca 1-0 in extra time for the Copa del Rey and finish 4th in BBVA.

Qualified for the group stages of the Champions League after beating Marseille, drawn with Juventus,Spurs and Dortmund(Very tough group) but was able to qualify from the group because of a last minute Botia header against Juventus which mean Spurs dropped to 3rd. Currently 1 point off of first place from Madrid.My mate's Real Madrid knocking me out on away goals in the Copa Del Rey. Drawn against my favourite team Arsenal in the Champions League as well.

As for signings, I've been able to maneuver quite well in the market because of how generous my board is at times.
Have purchased Bernard for 30m, Nem for 20.5, Alderwereild for 16m, Hugo Mallo for 8.75m, Digne for 12m, Douglas and Ospina on free transfers, Halilovic for 1.4m, Crisetig for 4m, and Gabbiadini for 7m(Got injured for 5 months after playing his second match).

So far it's been going well.

Quite pleased with a recent tactical and training change. Been having an awful run of results in the Prem as Brighton and decided that playing defensively isn't going to improve anything. Gave the team a more attacking shape, upped their attacking training and BAM! three massive wins on the trot. Very pleased.

Season 2030-2031

Won the Champions League with Club Brugge + the Belgian Cup Finale, the Belgian Title and the Belgian Supercup.

I play a 3-1-4-2 which works better then I ever expected. This is actually the first time ever that a 3-man defence works for one of my teams.

View attachment 380763

I think this is, comfortably, the worst ever European cup final that has been played in the history of football. With an exciting young Norwich side which broke the Europa League record for goals (including a 12-0 battering of Braga), against Pep Guardiola's Manchester United, you'd expect a pretty decent match.

First half consisted entirely of us hoofing the ball out for throw-ins, and Guardiola's Man Utd hoofing us up in the air. Finally the ref sent one of them off in the 40th. The only surprise being that it wasn't Fat Roonaldo, who managed to get away with five fouls (two after being warned) before the ref finally located his little black book. Instead it was young United anchorman and soon-to-be Sunderland anchorman Peter Voorn, who barged our right-winger in the back shortly after his booking.

Second half, despite a Three Stooges multi-slap to my midfield, consisted of much of the same, although instead of booting it out for throw-ins we would pass listlessly up to the edge of the penalty area, lose the ball, then wait for Nani to dribble it out for a goal kick. Until Baines made a kamikaze header under no pressure across the penalty area, which my star striker Tom Holden gratefully half-volleyed into the net.

That was one of two chances in the entire game, and for obvious reasons it doesn't count as a proper chance created. The only proper chance was a semi-nice move ending with a lovely faded pass into the box, which my winger blasted against the upright. Ross Barkley secured victory with an admittedly classy volley from the edge of the area on the breakdown. We had no other shots on target. There were 7 to 4 shots in total.

But hey, I won the Europa League in my 6th season with Norwich so as the commentators say, he won't care a bit about that :D

Just finished my first season with Real Madrid - won Spanish Cup, Spanish Super Cup and Champions League beating Barcelona 4-0 in the final at Wembley. Came second in La Liga (80 points to Barca's 103!) I think the losing last 4 games on either side of the two finals and complacency did it :(. Going round for my second season intending to win the sextuple.