That's an insane season seanhrfc! How many goals did you end up scoring? (easier than tallying it myself!)

I MIGHT ACTUALLY REACH KNOCKOUT STAGE!!!!!!

View attachment 473145
Milan er TERRIBLE as you can see. I have a Barcelona game coming up which i will try to salvage 1 point from and then it's just about beating MILAN. Will update.

I am excited, i have had scenarios where i only got 1 point in my group and other where i was 1 point away from leaving it.

This is our YEAR.

Part 2 of post:
View attachment 473127

What makes it even better is that a HOMEGROWN player is 80% of the reason we did this.
View attachment 473126

Last edited:
Just completed my first season at Manchester United, Won the league, Capital One Cup and the Champions League.
Only signed Leighton Baines from Everton, scored goals for fun!

Welling_OverviewProfile_zps9a1f3aab.png

Last edited:
Probably achieving this (so far) with the mighty Welling United:

Welling_HistoryRecords_zps14e3dc99.png

Welling_OverviewProfile_zps9a1f3aab.png

I'm just starting the get results against the big boys (such as the 2 manchester clubs), but the most challenging (and fun) aspect of this save so far has to be working my way through the leagues with no transfer budget at all, just slight wage increases each year.

Last edited:
View attachment 471861

Now granted, this was in the first round of the German Cup, and we're both recently promoted teams, i think, me, to D1 via playoff, they were listed as D2 in the draw, but i don't remember them being an opponent last season for me. The history only list 11/12 for them though (no 12/13), so i'm not sure where they came from. d3? a regional division? In any case, they were out matched. I was bored before i even made it to half time, when i had a 7-0 lead.

Birmingham City - won every single home match this season in every comp with only 3 left we play Sunderland. They go 1-0 up after 5 mins, we equalize. 2nd half they score a pen. I throw everything at them, push everyone forward including playing my farthest defenders at dm and wb. They miss 4 CCC's chances, our passes are failing to reach their targets... We hit the 90th minute and I've all but given up... but then, a ball whipped in and my striker makes it 2-2 - 90+1. In 90+3 my 18yr old dm hits it from 40 yards out and scores his first ever professional goal. 3-2!!!

The record is still intact as we close in on our last two home games. Update to follow, let's hope we make it...

Birmingham City - won every single home match this season in every comp with only 3 left we play Sunderland. They go 1-0 up after 5 mins, we equalize. 2nd half they score a pen. I throw everything at them, push everyone forward including playing my farthest defenders at dm and wb. They miss 4 CCC's chances, our passes are failing to reach their targets... We hit the 90th minute and I've all but given up... but then, a ball whipped in and my striker makes it 2-2 - 90+1. In 90+3 my 18yr old dm hits it from 40 yards out and scores his first ever professional goal. 3-2!!!

The record is still intact as we close in on our last two home games. Update to follow, let's hope we make it...

You could call it Squeaky Brum Time ;)

View attachment 468793

not so much success but just won Spain 4-1 with an young England side.

Steven caulker scoring to headers, and that's after we struggled against 5 weaker teams in world cup qualifying group stages against Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Ukraine, and Russia our very first game which was a friendly,

Last edited: