My current season looks quite good I would say. ^^)

neri.jpg

My current season looks quite good I would say. ^^)

neri.jpg

Hi Flohrinho, wow, your 5 goals/game average is great. I'm looking for a tactic capable of that, what tactic are you using? The most I have managed is 3.5 goals/game with the top teams. Thanks.

Can post here as well I guess, posted in the Aston Villa thread.

Just did a season with Aston Villa, and holy shiiit how insane it was. The results completely blew my mind. I use the LFCMarshall update.

This is my tranfers:

View attachment 465537

Also note that I bought Pedro Obiang in the January window and sold Kozak in the January window too.

Neil Maupay and Tony Watt are must-buys imo, they are incredibly skilled and net a lot. Also everyone should buy Strandberg, immense defender, cheap and very good. Will Hughes is also a very talented player, but I assume most people here are aware of him. Drage, Forrest and Kadrii are future prospects, although I've never bought Forrest before.

I sold Gabby because he isn't that good really, and after I signed Watt and Maupay there were too many strikers. Got a good price for him. Loaned away some youngsters because they wouldn't get too much play time, and hopefully they will develop and reunite with the team as better players.

Also got rid of some staff members and bought new ones.

Formation:

View attachment 465536

The seaon has just finished and the players are on vacation, hence the crappy form. This is btw not my most used line-up, some players were injured etc. But the most vital players were Vlaar, Strandberg, Obiang, Westwood, Weimann, Benteke, Maupay and Watt. I trained Weimann to become a right winger, he was quite impressive.

And lets jump to the results.

Premier League:

View attachment 465535

The FA cup

View attachment 465534

Amazing game. Teared them apart.

In the Carling Cup, I reached the semis. Lost undeservedly against Arsenal, I was so close to go the final.

All in all an amazing season, if you have any questions just ask.

Edit: Can post some of my best games

View attachment 465533View attachment 465532View attachment 465531View attachment 465530View attachment 465529View attachment 465528View attachment 465527View attachment 465526 The last Chelsea game is one of the sickest game I've ever played

Last edited:
Absolute insanity, just won the FA Cup with Dulwich Hamlet, whilst in the Ryman Prem!

View attachment 464987

View attachment 464993View attachment 464992View attachment 464991View attachment 464990View attachment 464989View attachment 464988View attachment 464985View attachment 464986

View attachment 464994

View attachment 464984

This will never ever be topped as an achievement on any FM I will ever play. I'm dumbstruck right now. As you can see from the above SS, its not like I created a team of world class players. I am doing a youth challenge and in the editor I set all the facilities etc to 10 (Average) and youth recruitment to 8 (Adequate).​

Whenever I play as Newcastle, I always beat Tottenham. Normally by a large margin. I've just checked, in 5 years as Newcastle manager, my record against them is:
3-0
4-1
4-0
3-1
6-2
9-0
4-0
3-1
8-0
5-0

And they're my main rivals for the title right now. Might be minor, but I consider it a success.

Messi had won the golden ball every year, except for one when Ronaldo won it. Finally one of my players managed to win it. And that being a danish player makes it even sweeter.

View attachment 464361

Just taken portsmouth second season in to the FA Cup final! Pretty chuffed with myself even though we lost as we have being under embargo for most of the season and had 20 percent of our wages knocked off half way through the season!

Just finished 3rd with Everton. Very happy. Then Fellani leaves and I'm left with a 1m transfer budget for next season. :p

No screenshots made... sorry for that.

Finally finished my trip "From NIR to Arsenal". I started in Northern Ireland with a small club and due to good results with Coagh United (NIR), Olympia Ljubljana (SVN), RAD (SER), Donji Srem Pensinci (SER) and Fulham (ENG) I finally got a job offer with Arsenal; the favourite club of the coach in game. Just started there in the year 2027 and looking for victory and improving my old team. Two players still in my first 11 are Wojciech Tomasz Szczęsny and Jack Andrew Wilshere. Still good enough but not for long now.

Just when I'm pretending to put FM13 away, this happened:

View attachment 463829

Always pleasant when you beat Barcelona this way. 3rd season and I only took charge in previous December. Some important players are injured and others can't play because they aren't registered.

Created a formidible young Frieburg team which has seen me win 2 champs leagues, 4 first division titles, 3 german cups, 2 german super cups, 2 european super cups, 1 world club championships and in 2021/22 season went undefeated in every competition apart from a preseason friendly against Chelsea (like they count anyway!)
Wanted to brag about that for ages! but its nothing compared to some of the stuff on here :'(

Won Ligue 1 with Stade Rennais, and then won the European Championship with Switzerland, without losing a single game.

Decided a new challenge was in order so I created my own club in the BSP. Bawbag Thistle FC from the fictional Land of Bawbags (just off the coast of Southend). Started with no players or staff, other than myself and two mates who I put in as 15 y/os (but didnt mess with their stats). Basically had sign my entire squad before the season started. Gave the club a ?3m chairman loan so I had some funds, but so far only been able to pick up frees and loans.
Had a great start to the season. Wasn't expecting it so soon.
View attachment 462556View attachment 462555View attachment 462554