Making the Quarter-finals of the Belgian Cup with a third tier side. I'm not even signing players, youth only.

Doing my story with Bilbao and so far I have done this -

Season 1 - 3rd in the league, europa league winners, cup runners up
Season 2 - 2nd in the league, champions league winners, euro super cup winners

Just started season 3 and have won the euro super cup and i am also Spain manager

Managed to ruin our fierce rivals Sociedad too as I have signed Illarramendi, Griezmann and Inigo Martinez as well as Ruffier, Monreal and Benat

Check the story out lol - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot.../106953-return-aitor-herrera-boss-bilbao.html

Season 1- 1st in league, won league cup, won taca de portugal, won champions league. won 48 games lost 2 decision 6

Season 2- starting now.

Drew the group of death of Dortmund, City and Milan with Ajax. Managed to finish top of the group with 13 points, putting 4 past Milan home and away.

after a long few seasons ive finally made it to the priemership, i was tipped for relegation again this season lol, somehow managed to pull this out
View attachment 282660
only for these 3 players it would of never happened this season got my striker on a free lol, and in a time of **** keepers (cause of the ME) my man sen saved my *** alot, he also let in some lol moment goals but hes an amazing keeper i also got for free in my first season wen he was really young, hall is a rock at the back wen he doesnt play i concede 2 goals atleast
View attachment 282661View attachment 282662View attachment 282663

Drew 4-4 at Old Trafford as Newcastle, AFTER going 2-0 down after 10mins! (This was also without Tiote and Cisse!)

Haven't started a proper game with a lower league side but just finished my second season with Spurs. Two league titles, an FA cup and a community shield, not too bad. Too easy though.

Just beat PSG with my QPR side in the first knockout stage of the Champions League. I lost 2-1 home at Loftus Road, but scored after just 2 minutes in the away fixture. PSG equalised shortly after, but just before the end, Granero scores his first goal of the season, making it 2-1. He's had a great season, but no goals, so it was a great way to start.

Off to extra time! PSG made it 2-2 (4-3 overall) after 94 minutes.. then, after 114 minutes, Granero shows up again, scoring his second of the game (and the season!) making it 4-4, and i make it on the away goal rule.. absolutely unbelievable feeling!!

Fulham 4 - 0 Manchester United.

Yes, I was Fulham. Was absolute delighted, best result yet in FM13 for.

Was just after a 2-2 draw with Chelsea as well. HAPPY DAYS!

Monaco: The Rise of the Principality

First Season: i was appointed, to my surprise, Monaco was on League 2, but that issue didnt matter to me... i knew that with the new chairman i only had to focus in building a strong squad... so i got on the challenge

first half of season will be remembered forever, not because of our classy football but for being 16th on the second tier

obviously i was at verge of sack, the Prince were claiming my head dayly, and so all the monegasques... but then...
miracle came!!! i switched to a tactic that brought me up to 3rd position in the second half of season, and promotion!!!
thanks to koflok tactic, i just accomplished the mission... or at least part of it, i failed to win the league in Ligue 2, but miracolously, i got a new contract.

On second season Monaco was back at top flight... things havent been easy, but we managed to get 4th position, despite some painful draws and losses... koflok tactic showed a flaw that was already shown last season, but more clearly, most times we conceded...

but still we qualified for Europa League... the starting of Monegasque Rise!!!

Next season we put a stronger squad, and first half played with same koflok tactic, some tweaks made... and we were fighting within the top teams.

on second part of season we switched to a 4-5-1 a bit more stable... and managed to Win the league and Euro cup, but that wasnt without suffering, after a solid 3-0 win against spartak we fell for same margin in cold moscow... penalties saved all players from being executed in a wall...

Big success came in the following two season, Matox monegasque creature was Born... and Monaco became a solid rock that concede just half of goals that were conceding before, although scoring a little less...

that meant, winning the Euro Super Cup 2 times, Ligue 1 2 more times, 1 Coupe de la Ligue, 1 World Club Championship and most important... TWO CHAMPIONS LEAGUE IN A ROW... the first one, defeating Messi's and Neymar's Barcelona... the Second defeating Ajax on penalties after a very hard path to it, including another clash with Barcelona, winning 2-1... twice, despite being scored by messi and neymar respectively.

Now Monaco is:

Reigning 3 times champions of Ligue 1
Reigning Coupe de la Ligue Champions
Reigning World Champions
Reigning Two time Europe Champion
Reigning two time European Super Cup Champion
Won Coupe de France once

now looking to win the French Champions Trophy for first time at the coming pre-season, the only thing i havent won with Monaco yet...

and at start of other Season, Monaco moves to a bigger stadium in Monte-Carlo!!!

the prince dont want anymore my head... he's now thinking on crowning me his successor!!!!

and almost the whole population of the principality will fill my stadium each game.

View attachment 282833

Last edited:
View attachment 282867

Good god that was such a gruelling experience-may have won Npower Championship, but the stats in the screenshot don't tell the whole story-nearly lost it due to crippling injuries. This was a much more rewarding success due to the sheer effort I had to put into it. Also knocked out Man City in FA Cup Quarters (barely though) on pens, but gubbed in semi's 4-1 by Chelsea.

Mentally drained lol.

Should be worth mentioning Jordan Rhodes was absolutely immense all season

Finished a season in the Bundesliga as Monchengladbach, media prediction 11th..

Finished 2nd to Bayern, Europa League winners (beating Tottenham, Benfica, Malaga, Marseilles and Lazio to do it, after a truly awful performance in the Champions League), Manager/Players Manager of the Year, and ter Stegen and de Jong finishing as keeper and forward of the year.

Lisandro Lopez (the defender) signing in January was a revelation, tightened the defence right up. Raked in £40million+ in prize money too, pretty chuffed all in. One of my better first seasons, if I do say so.

HC Harries, that is impressive, what tactic/approach you using

Cheers mate. Its a tactic I just created this morning for the start of the save

Its a 4-2-3-1 control strategy with roles of all positions tailored to how I want them.

Hopefully it wasnt just a one off!

Last edited:
Cheers mate. Its a tactic I just created this morning for the start of the save

Its a 4-2-3-1 control strategy with roles of all positions tailored to how I want them.

Hopefully it wasnt just a one off!

great result meit gj