After various failed attempts at different teams i started a game with Roma.

Finally seem to have the hang of things, just won the league in my debut season despite not being able to get my strikers to score more than 10 goals. Erik Lamela and Florenzi came up big time for me!

Unfortunately the team is really depleted and it looks like i will have to sell De Rossi and terminate Totti's contract to give me the moolah and wages for some activity.

Player of the season? Stekelenburg with various 9.7/9.8 ratings. (special mention to Michael Bradley)

Season bonuses: Everton relegated so can raid a few players.

Best part of Roma winning the league? Lazio getting relegated!!!!!! :D

Florenzi is sick. He scored 28 in 34 leauge apperances for me in the 2nd season
Try to make Gianluca Caprari permanent!

I messed up my screenshots but I won a double with manchester united, winning the league in the last fixture and the fa cup against everton

yeah he is awesome! bringing Caprari in at the end of my second season. Any other youngsters you thought were good?

I signed Isco so for attacking mid I have Isco/Florenzi/Pjanic.

Which one do you reckon i should sell?

Just won the Champions League with Real Oviedo in 2017!

Only a few real players: Alex Grimaldo (LWB), Dedryk Boyata (CB), Oriol Romeu (DM), Milan Lalkovic (RW)

It should be noted that I got a little lucky, but also enjoyed some amazing results. Beat Schalke 6-0 with a false-nine tactic!

just won europa league and fa cup first season with spurs and got cavani golden shoe award, was cruising in the league but then said in the press we would win the league when we was 4 points cllear as sooon as i said that form nosedived won 2 of my last 12 league games just clinched champs league spot so very successful season and lesson learned about saying we will win the league!!!!!!!!!!1

Wouldn't really call this a success since I was 4-0 down at halftime as Arsenal, however I'm absolute buzzing with the outcome!

4-0 down at half time, then 5-4 down on the 93rd minute and we score on the last kick of the ball to make it 5-5!!

rs64c1.png

I've just done the same but I got wolves 7th in the first year and now I'm 3rd with 6 games to go. Got lacina traoure on free and he can't stop scoring

I've just done the same but I got wolves 7th in the first year and now I'm 3rd with 6 games to go. Got lacina traoure on free and he can't stop scoring
They're a very good team to start with! Easy to build up a fine financally status with! I got 24.5 millions in prior to this season! I had Lacina Traore on my Roma save aswell, and indeed he just can't stop scoring!

Well I'm a wolves fan anyway, yeah I said it ha. But the owner loves renovating the club, new training and youth facilities in both seasons and in my current season he's expanding stadium. But he wouldn't buy me kagawa or Davide astori :( even though I have kagawa on loan.

Still going strong in my second season with the Roma squad mentioned earlier. Pretty much conceded Serie A Title to Juve but will face them in the final of the Italian cup.

My team lacks depth completely. A lot of big injuries have affected my league campaign as i have focused on the CL.
My group was tough, had Barca and Leverkusen but managed to defend my way through that. First knockout round, drew Bayern Munich. Somehow (thanks to two sloppy own goals) hammer them 4-1 in Rome and defend that lead in Munich. Next round I came up against a Liverpool who are second in the BPL. Managed to beat them and drew Barca in the semis. First match Wellington Nem turned up the heat and I won 4-1. Parked the bus in Spain and now I am in the final. Will keep you updated!

Finished 4th in my first season as Newcastle. Beat AC Milan 4-1 on aggregate then got a group that had Barca,Lyon and Kobenhaven. Finished top and bet barca 2-1 on the way :D Then got Inter and bet them 5-1 on aggregate

Just played the final of the Italian Cup and Champions League. Beat Juve 1-0 and then City 1-0. Pretty sweet retirement deal for Totti!

Boyata was on loan and one of my best players all season then couldn't use him against his own club! gutted!

A lot of players getting moved along now and contracts terminated. Going to be a whole new squad next season :S

Took Reading to 5th and and an FA Cup final in my first season. 7th and another FA Cup final in my 2nd. Now in April in my 3rd, and I'm sitting pretty in 4th, 6 points ahead of Man Utd, having just beaten them 3-0, and I've won the League Cup.

Zaha has been a monster.