Post Your Successes

• Thread starter Thread starter iamauser
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 555
  • Views Views 220K
I have made it to the Champions League Final in only the 4th season of my Maribor save. Its an amazing achievement since we were 200-1 long shots at the outset and I was expecting to just be the whipping boy of my group again with Athletico, Juventus, and Olympiakos. I went undefeated through the group and also in the knockout rounds beating Swansea, Juventus, and Benfica. I now have a date with Manchester United in the final.

I was expecting a chance to win the Champions League for like 7 seasons so its a little saddening to already be this close to one of my game goals but it would be an amazing accomplishment. Excited to see how much club reputation increases and the kind of transfer budget I will get.

Won the Premier League by two points in my second season at Spurs (Man U lost in the last round, I won). But the best feeling was the season before: Cancelling the "special relationship" with Real Madrid.

would like to share my story but i think i need some post before posting any pic.

my best game, considering the tough opponent was a 7-0 win at paris saint-germain in 2033 in the first knockout leg of the champions league. my team is stockport.

Won the German 1st Div with Leverkusen. Predicted to be 5th... but made some solid moves (Striker named Alan -- Brazilian) and won the league by 7 pts. Bayern for some reason was awful (3rd) and Pep got fired.

Started a game with Fleetwood in League 2,

Year 1 : Got promoted (Second Place) to League 1
Year 2 : Won League 1, Bought a young player from Zurich called Marjanovic (regen) in January for 500k and he was 16 years and scored around 16 goals
Year 3 : Won the Championship, Marjanovic bagging around 24 goals
Year 4 : Premiership (The best year) i didn't have much money around 20mil and didn't make the best of signings only young players and some from Championship. I came 4th Place above Arsenal and Marjanovic getting 16 goals. Now he is listed as a wonderkid and valued at 8.5mil and only 18 years of age :)

Best part of all, no cheating :D

View attachment 441263 View attachment 441262 View attachment 441261 View attachment 441260

After finishing 3rd in the Premier League in my second season with Southampton, I took 4 points each from Paris St Germain and Schalke plus 6 points from APOEL Nicosia to win my Champions League group. Beat Feyenoord (3-3 away; 4-0 home) in the first knock-out round, then came up against PSG again in the quarter-final. Came back from 0-2 to win 4-2 in the first leg at home, only to succumb 0-2 and to the away goals rule in the return.

Went on to lift the FA Cup, beating Arsenal 2-0 in the semi-final and Manchester United by the same scoreline in the final, with both goals from substitute Adam Lallana. Finished 6th in the Premier League this time, so will enter the Europa League - where I have some unfinished business after the 5-1 / 0-4 away goals debacle against Vitesse Arnheim a couple of seasons ago, which was entirely my own fault for fielding a weakened team!

Just started the 2016/17 season with a 2-0 victory against Chelsea to claim the Community Shield. Signed Ross Barkley from Everton and George Thorne from Leicester (West Brom IRL) for 12 million and 13 million pounds respectively, so now exactly half of my 28-man squad is English.

Last edited:
got Queen's Park from the 4th division in Scotland up to the 1st Division and in my first season managed to come 3rd and get europa league football! All with the club being run with Amateur status (meaning no paid wages, all players play for free)

Took Salernitana from Serie C2 to win the Serie C Cup and semi final of Coops Italia putting out 3 Serie A team's in procesd, then the league the following season winning by 20 points then won the Serie C supercup. First season in Serie B I won the league after a media prediction of 21st. No cheats or reloads just a good set of tactics and a settled team. Love the game despite the bugs which really don't bother me as much as some.

My form ever since Blackpool has been pretty impressive.

Missed out of promotion last season when I got knocked out of the playoffs. This season's looking good automatic...

View attachment 440178

Took charge of Portsmouth when they were 13th in League 2 in October 2013. Since then I have taken the team to be champions of League 2 in the same season and then champions of League 1 the following season. Was expected to finish mid-table in our first season back in League 1. Also guided the team to the Johnstone's Paint Trophy final but lost on pens to Sheff Utd

View attachment 439755View attachment 439754View attachment 439753

just managed to win manchester united in community shield 1st season 2-1 with my team getting battered (possession wise).

a massive thank you to david moyes for playing ben amos who made the biggest mistake i've seen so far on fm14.

View attachment 438818

Back