Took sparta into holland top flight at second time of asking. Finishing second in the first season and got battered in the playoffs. Champions league here we come.

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Tapatalk

got torres on loan in league 1 only 3rd season he's only 31 hahaha

on his debut inspired a 2 goal down fightback in fa cup 4th round 2 down to team league above at half time torres started on bench as he was unfit but came on at half time and scored 1st :)

Sparta continued:Relegation looked a real possibility after the first couple of months but we turned it around and really knuckled down at the start of feb and crept up the league and are looking at spartas first venture into European football. Not bad for our first season in top flight.

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Tapatalk

View attachment 446615

Always pleasant when you beat a top team and you're a middle/small team. This time the victim was Man.U. Recommend everyone to do an Aston Villa save. It's pretty fun, trying to develop the youngsters (almost all the players are under 25/26) and improve the squad without much money to invest (i.e. through training). Just brought Sissoko on a free transfer.

i just finished my first season with stoke city finished 2nd
jay rodriguez tied top goal scorer with 21 goals
and 2nd in manager of the year
but poor cup runes

First season with Newcastle I managed to finish 1st. It felt so good, especially since nobody really performed brilliantly, my highest goalscorer got 11 goals in 40 matches.

It would have been a success if you hadn't played with downloaded tactic ;)

It would have been a success if you hadn't played with downloaded tactic ;)

Its a **** of a newcastle team for season 2, hes done some awesome business though. tactic or not.

Does Newcastle get a lot of money second season or did you do a lot of selling because you have a good group of players there. Didn't think Newcastle would get a very large transfer budget near the beginning, even if you won the Premier League.

Did a lot of selling, and a lot of paying over 48 months. That match was from my story, actually, you can see for yourself. Starting transfer budget for season 2 was, after negotiating with the board and getting more transfer fees and a higher wage budget, something along the lines of 30-35 million. Before negotiating it was 26, I think. Balanta was brought in first season, about 10 million. The three big transfers in the second season were Eriksen, Ozil and Timo Werner, the rest were frees or small prices. Honda was 1.2 mill, Negredo 9 mill, Barry, Valdes and a couple others were free.

Here's the link to the story, if you want a bit more detail.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...150342-return-entertainers-rise-geordies.html

Last edited:
And I changed the tactic slightly, I prefer playing at a lower tempo rather than a much lower tempo, changed one of the APs to a BBM, changed the wing backs to Complete wing backs, made the goalkeeper a sweeper with defend, changed the forward from DLF to False 9, made the center backs Ball Playing Center Backs, and edited some of the player instructions as well. I downloaded it to give me a base to work off, and then went from there.

On my 3rd season with Boca Juniors i managed to break Falcioni record (33 matchs) i managed to get 39 matchs without losing, then I lost 3-0 to Independiente.