Post Your Successes

• Thread starter Thread starter iamauser
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 555
  • Views Views 220K
Best result of the season so far for me! Manchester City had dominated most of the first half of the first season, 12 points clear at one stage, but i managed to claw my way back up, then mid december hit, i had to face a team that was on the war path but had previously played stoke, villa and newcastle, so only two of their first team were available, the rest were injured, my my i laughed!

View attachment 438749

With that win, i sit in first place, 2 points clear, just before christmas! although, liverpool fans, brendan was just fired in my save, liverpool are second from bottom *gulp*

Best result of the season so far for me! Manchester City had dominated most of the first half of the first season, 12 points clear at one stage, but i managed to claw my way back up, then mid december hit, i had to face a team that was on the war path but had previously played stoke, villa and newcastle, so only two of their first team were available, the rest were injured, my my i laughed!

View attachment 456360

With that win, i sit in first place, 2 points clear, just before christmas! although, liverpool fans, brendan was just fired in my save, liverpool are second from bottom *gulp*

How? 0 shots from City..

How? 0 shots from City..

read the rest of the post, only had two of their first team playing and i was using Jaasar's MM tactic which dominates the midfield so their striker was very stranded.

title of the video says it all:

[video=youtube;RNZ6dMU1u4g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNZ6dMU1u4g[/video]

thats why luke shaw is english best young lb right goal from him haha

I just finished unbeaten in my segunda b championship with racing Santander reaching a 100 points, also winning against valencia and betis in copa

Back