Post Your Successes

• Thread starter Thread starter iamauser
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 555
  • Views Views 220K
Won the Eredivsie 3 times in a row and assembled this squad for about 10m after buying and selling. (obviously spent more, but sold players). I'm trying a more Europe focused game and seeing if I can raise up the Eredivsie as a top 3 league. Had 5 clubs with board takeovers so I'm hoping they inject cash into them to improve their teams more.

Have a fantastic squad - problem is they're wanted by every club going. Actually had 15 players wanted at one stage, i've been keeping them happy saying I can grow with you and win the league but not sure how long I can keep that up! Managing wages okay, and I did get a meh chairman come in after a takeover at the end of the first season but I don't have that much to pay anything over 50 60k.

View attachment 429875

Wayne who?

[video=youtube;HfpamBm5oeo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfpamBm5oeo&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Probably having my most successful ever save on any FM. Whats most rewarding is that i made it completely from scratch. My save is with wigan. Im currently half way through my 3rd season. View attachment 428236First season won the league, by a small margin but was down humongously down down to loads of games and loads of injuriesView attachment 428235but got knocked out of the eruo cup in the quater on away goals, so unlucky. 2nd season was great:View attachment 428234won the League cup, and reached the final of the FA cup and finished 8th despite a 19th prediction View attachment 428233. In january this season, sitting second only 1 point behind united View attachment 428230View attachment 428228

just won the prem in my second season with southampton. idk. this save surprises me big time. big teams tend to lose easily against smaller teams. the highest points is 76. maybe it was pure luck.haha . Besides,wanyama and schneiderlin always score from outside the penalty box. this is my greatest achievement ever. anybody wanna try my tactic?

View attachment 427553

just won the prem in my second season with southampton. idk. this save surprises me big time. big teams tend to lose easily against smaller teams. the highest points is 76. maybe it was pure luck.haha . Besides,wanyama and schneiderlin always score from outside the penalty box. this is my greatest achievement ever. anybody wanna try my tactic?

View attachment 483259

I do :D

Chance for the double with Athletico Madrid (1st season)

In the champions league final against Juventus (Beat Man United 8-3 on agg in semi's!)
2 points clear of Barca with one game in the league left, which is Barca at home... a draw wins me the league!

Leo Baptistao > Diego Costa (on FM)

Last edited:
View attachment 426271

My team... Youth succes, but only in league... Average age of starting 11 is around 20/21. Have 20+ players with 4 start potential :P.. Slowly working away non serbian players. Only selling for really good offers and then with 50% of next sale for me. My goal is to win the CL again with Red star like in 1991

I 've started a save with A.C. Milan since I started playing fm14 in October. Now I am in june 2019 and so far I have won 4 serie A champions 4 Italian cups , 1 European Super Cup , 2 Fifa club world cup and 3 champions leagues (in a row 2017,2018,2019). I have 183 euros wage budget available and 193 euros transfer budget !!

And I also forgot to say that in order to reach the champions league final in 2019 I had to face Barca in the 2nd knock out round. I have lost in Milan 3 to nothing but managed to beat 4-1 in Barcelona !!

Back