Potential European Stars Shortlist

I am reading a lot of treats....first of all very good job for the contributors but I need to say that a lot of postings here are missing clear instructions and could avoid a lot of questions if it is done properly.

How do the tech team actually define a wonderkid or potential star, one year a certain player plays wonderful and turns out to be a star but that same player turned out to be even worse on FM2010

LOL i was looking through the list and i found one player with the position written as ( Not yet positioned )

is this list legit or is this one of those lists that your scout says will turn out to be a good player and he becomes a mirror image of djemba djemba

Last edited:
If you have the player pictures on your game, don't you think Lukman Haruna looks like Alex Song's twin brother?

---------- Post added at 06:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 AM ----------

Found some new hot prospects, Marco Verratti and James Rodriguez, Enjoy.

need someone to make a short list of 22 of the BEST ONLY, 2 for each position.

I still dont understand, what do i ahve to do so i can see the list

As always, Sean, absolutely brilliant, everyone should be downloading it, so many prospects I missed out.

Just playing the demo just now until my new laptop arrives at Xmas ready for the full game. Will see if the players are up to scratch in the demo for the meantime, cheers for the list, good work

Hey sean,

I have saved this document in, my documents, sports interactive, football manager 2010, shortlists (new folder)

However when I go on football manager and go onto player search it is saying that there is no saved shortlists, do I have to do something in preferences or something.

Be grateful if you can help me out, cheers

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

No need to worry I was being stupid.

QUITE SIMPLY PEOPLE

when you are downloading this file, create a folder called shortlist(s) in my documents, sports interactive, football manager 2010.

When you get into the game you need to go onto ur manager name on the arrow, search, shortlists

then when on that on the top right there is a drop down menu called, you then click on import shortlist and where you saved the file, just open it and it will come up.

WALLA!

hey guys. loaded up all the main leagues but still only get a handful of the supposed 500+ in the shortlist (around 50-70). ANY SUGGESTIONS?

With all the people having problems with the shortlist wouldn't it be easier to just paste and copy all the players to this thread? 4-5 stars only.