Potential European Stars Shortlist

• Thread starter Thread starter Sean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 227
  • Views Views 538K
First off, thanks for this.

I've got the same query as a few other people - haven't seen a reply yet. Its just about the number of players visible when I load the shortlist. I have England, Italy and Spain set as playable with a 'Large' database yet I only see maybe 40 to 50 players on the list that is supposed to be 500?
Any explanation or directions as to what leagues need to be selected to get the most from the shortlist?

Cheers for any help

Yer would b good 2 know all the leagues required to fully utilize the shortlist

downloaded and saved but unable to open it to view. Please help!!!

This looks great. Thank you for taking the time to make such a list. I just got FM2010 today, so I might use this when I have played it for some time. It's more fun to scout the talent yourself, but it doesn't hurt to get some inspiration either. Great stuff. I like this page.

^^)man your list is awesome thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Set Brazil, France, Argentina, Germany as playable will increase the amount of players in the shortlist by a lot. Might slow down your game, but the amount of wonderkids there is worth it.

From within the game go to the Shortlist page.
Then up in the top right click the tab 'Shortlists', then select 'Import Shortlist'. Find the folder where you downloaded this to and it should say ' FM-Base.co.uk - Potential European Stars', just select that and you'll see the list.
Hope this helps (besides it gives instructions, like normal, on the first post!)

well thanks!

I've got one question: You said there would be around 500 playernames in the shortlist (depending on the databasesize). I'm in a game with a databasesize around 60000 players (common European leagues and large database) but there are only 76 players within my shortlist. Is this normal or do I have to upload more shortlists?

I'm not really sure why people are having that problem. Sorry.

i use windows vista but i didn't find folder with name Football Manager 2010 demo
i only found Football Manager 2010 .. and there's not a file named shortlist

what shoud i do ?

add the folder to C:\Documents and Settings\yourname\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010/Shortlist so its like that

i didn't find the folder named
C:\Documents and Settings\yourname\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010/Shortlist

plz help

i made it .. and i paste the downloaded file

but where i can find the shortlist inside the game ?

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

thnx .. its work now

Radja from Piacenza home grown talent but the man can play believe me ....

Back