Potential European Stars Shortlist

deanow13, i have the same problem, only 56 players show up on a large database , yet on my last notts county game about 200 showed up on same database , any ideas how to get the other 450 or so to show up ? would be much appreciated ! :)

There are about 500 players on it at the moment (depending on your database size etc...)

My database size is largest yet i only get to see a handful of players in the shortlist. Why is that? What else determines how many I see?

u can import it from inside the game
just go to shortlists and then import and locate it and press import

how do i get this to work on Mac?

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

it imported in fine, ignore the other post

Glad to hear. Fancy sharing how you did it for other Mac Users.

alright does any1 know how i can download this cos i click on the link and it says find instead off open then its got save what do it do?

mario balotelli and alexis sanchez great players even to get on the pitch every game for inter.

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

mario balotelli and alexis sanchez great players even to get on the pitch every game for inter.
:)

Thanks Sean

Hopefully, there will be a database like FM 2009 where i can search the best potential in every position with the exact buy price :)