Sterling,powell, el ghanessy and they will probably improve kagawa and hazard a bit

Oliver Torres- Atlético de Madrid, the playmaker with more future of Spain. Better than Denis, Suso or Barça young playmakers. He was the best playmaker of U'19 European Championship (he played better than Pogba)
He will be a -9
Oliver Torres - The Maestro of La Rojita | HD - YouTube

Leo Baptistao, Samuele Longo, Fabrice, Lass, Deulofeu, Jesé, Halilovic

Gerard Deulofeu is the best youth prospect I've seen in many, many years. Jesé Rodríguez, Suso and Oliver Torres are also great players.

Denis suarez should have a PA of at least 180, as should Karim Rekik of City's EDS, I also hope players such as Angus Gunn and Marco Lopes who was amazing throughout pre season will be included with a high PA (over 170)

Denis suarez should have a PA of at least 180, as should Karim Rekik of City's EDS, I also hope players such as Angus Gunn and Marco Lopes who was amazing throughout pre season will be included with a high PA (over 170)
I'm a city fan myself, but 180 PA is a little high for players who have yet to accomplish anything professionally, although I agree their potentials should be upped. 180 is for players like Neymar, Hazard, or Goetze. Maybe -8 or even -9 (or around 155-160 PA) each would be more fair as they haven't done enough to prove their potential is anything like that of the above players.

i can't wait to see alexander kiwomya on the game, he had better have pace of 16+ and a PA of -8 or -9,

Connor Howieson at Burnley is already a solid national player for us here and a top prospects for teams in the Prem. He should be given a monumental boost

+ Morgan, Yessil , Borini, Shelvey,....

What, and everyone else at Liverpool? That would be 7 wonderkids from one club who are probably the eighth best in the premiership.

My understanding of a wonderkid is a player who has the potential to be world class. Someone like Sterling, fair enough. But Yessil? Signed this summer, nobody in England could say they've heard of him beforehand.

-Douglas Costa

-Mateo Kovacic

-Andy Polo

-Yann M'Vila

-Raheem Sterling

-Suso

-Wellington Nem

-James Rodriguez

-Lucas Ocampos

Just to name few :)

Ox Chambo , Benik Afobe , Wilfried Zaha , Nathaniel Clyne , Victor Moses , Joe Riley , Josh Vela , Keiron Gibbs , Nick Powell , Danny Welbeck , Marvin Sordell , Danny Sturridge , Nick Powell , Rhyss Brown , Tom Ince , Matty Phillips , Nathan Redmond , Jack Butland , Nouha Dicko , Tom Cleverley , Ryan Bertrand , Craig Dawson , Berahino , Jake Livermore , Chuks Aneke ,

Great list there:D

Is it just me or do the english players never materialise into good players, I can't remember any English wonderkid from FM 11 or 12