40 goals in 45 games, is AMAZING at any level.

Although I agree 40 goals in 45 games is a brilliant effort but that was in the third tier of english football, that basis does not make them one of the best strikers in the world which is my point. Jordan Rhodes has potential but is unproven at a higher level of football against tougher opposition. Unfortunately such a record doesn't mean he will succeed at a higher level as proven in the past with players like Jermaine Beckford & Craig Mackail-Smith. It will be interesting to see how he does next season, whoever he is playing for.

From Chelsea I hope Lewis Baker, Todd Kane and Jamal Blackman get a welcome boost in potential

Nathaniel Clyne, Luke Shaw of southhampton, Ryo Miyaichi, Nick Powell

View attachment 259429

I hope so this guy get´s many more credit then he has now in fm12:)

In 19-20 season he was top leader scorer in premiership where I bagged the title also:D

edit: Javlon being my top wannabe fm13 wonderkid here is a list of my now scouted players wtih a lot of potential for fm13 :
afobe (fc)
ashahbar (amrl,fc)
fierro (fc)
gollini (gk)
romario (dr)
rugani (dc)
podstawski (mc)
crisetig (mc)
erick torres (fc)
xhaka (dm)
konoplyanka (aml)
bahebeck (amrl)
ilori (dc)
dombaxe (amr,fc)
lucas andersen (amc,fc)
adryan (amc)
guilherme santos (dl)
prestia (dc)
benjamin mendy (dl)

Last edited:
Suso allthough he's already ace in FM12 should be a tad better he's smashin the U19's Championship up ATM and Adam Morgan the goal machine aswell AKA the new Robbie Fowler!!

Viktor Fischer is way underrated in FM12, hes solid but he never turns into anything special which I genuinely believe he will. Watching him play in the NextGen tournament, I would argue he was the best attacking player there. 3 goals against Liverpool and 2 goals and an assist against Barcelona is impressive, even if it is at youth level.

Wallace, Ocampos will be the future stars in 2013
good.gif

of course this is a bit biased
Lucas Paizon - chelsea young player of the year only being there since jan
jamal blackman - a slight PA increase
Alex Kiwomya - a rapid super-sub for our reserves aged 15
Adam Nditi - looks good for our youth team and PA isn't reflective.

not really a wonderkid aged 22
but i hope you can all agree that bertrand needs a PA boost

pains me to say - an arsenal player called Jack Jebb, fantastic for the england u 16's

I think Islam Feruz might well be a wonderkid in FM 13. He certainly has great potential and could well become one of the best players in the game. Although being biased to my club Celtic FC have a few promising youngsters on their cards, such as:
Tony Watt
Marcus Fraser
Paul McMullan (might be too young I am not sure)

Then the usual suspects like Neymar, Hazard etc but surely Oxlade-Chamberlain should get a big boost to PA.

Marc-Andre ter Stegen ( Borussia Moenchengladbach, Germany ), Rafał Wolski ( Legia Warszawa, Poland ) or Arkadiusz Milik ( Górnik Zabrze, Poland )

Expecting James Ward-Prowse to get a CA increase and hopefully a -9.

[h=1]Hachim Mastour from Ac Milan, Enzo Zidane & Luca Zidane from Real Madrid, Julian Draxler from Schalke, Ryan Bertand from Chelsea, Siyanda Xulu from Sundowns, Roscoe Pietersen from Supersport, Keagan Ritchie from Kaizer Chiefs, Kermit Erusmas from Supersport, Gregory Roelff from Santos[/h]

I reckon Phil Jones and Oxlade-Chamberlain should have -10 PA next year.

I am still waiting for Charlton Athletic's Leon Clarke to be given the crazy stats that he deserves...

And for anyone who questions me, please check out his amazing goalsocring record: Leon Clarke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How is this an amazing goalscoring record?
2003–2007Wolverhampton Wanderers74(13)
2004Kidderminster Harriers (loan)4(0)
2006Queens Park Rangers (loan)1(0)
2006Plymouth Argyle (loan)5(0)
2007–2010Sheffield Wednesday83(18)
2007Oldham Athletic (loan)5(3)
2007–2008Southend United (loan)16(8)
2010–2011Queens Park Rangers13(0)
2011Preston North End (loan)6(1)
2011–2012Swindon Town2(0)
2011Chesterfield (loan)14(9)
2012–Charlton Athletic7(0)
2012Crawley Town (loan)3(1

Enzo zidane, jese rodrigues,pogba,vion,dier,bruma,areola will probably get his stats improved

benik afobe, emmanuel frimpong, francis coquelin. nico yennaris.

Also Jese,Oliver Torres , Giorgos Katidis and Domagoj Pavicic , they've been great in the U-19 championships . I think Oliver Torres is the next Xavi - he's that good .