Whatever you do, DO NOT mention they're ******* Muslims. Got it? Now get ******* typing lassie.
good.gif

How is this an amazing goalscoring record?
2003–2007Wolverhampton Wanderers74(13)
2004Kidderminster Harriers (loan)4(0)
2006Queens Park Rangers (loan)1(0)
2006Plymouth Argyle (loan)5(0)
2007–2010Sheffield Wednesday83(18)
2007Oldham Athletic (loan)5(3)
2007–2008Southend United (loan)16(8)
2010–2011Queens Park Rangers13(0)
2011Preston North End (loan)6(1)
2011–2012Swindon Town2(0)
2011Chesterfield (loan)14(9)
2012–Charlton Athletic7(0)
2012Crawley Town (loan)3(1

mate im not sure but he may be taking the mick

danny welbeck ,daniel sturridge,sam magri,kyle walker,jake liverMORE,fabio borini,george thorne and finally the beast matt phillips

nick powell and ox chamberlain surely? and maybe raheem sterling, adam morgan and joao carlos texeira

Islam Feruz will be up there at age 16. Powell will be as well, especially if SAF keeps him with the 1st team instead of sending him out on loan at the start of the season.

i was looking at this yesterday and started new save bying/scouting all these players with united just for fun.Agree with you aswell i always check this every year/6 months:)

Its a really good site to be fair, i used to check it all the time when i used to play Soccermanager on the internet (one of the worst games i have ever played, but it passed the time).

Its a really good site to be fair, i used to check it all the time when i used to play Soccermanager on the internet (one of the worst games i have ever played, but it passed the time).
Will be checking these guys out again when fm13 comes out!

I think there are lots of lower league players who have been underated, I personally would like to see more credit given to Chris Solly, although I doubt very much he will be justifiable as a wonderkid, he was much better than his 90CA or so. Jordan Rhodes, again I think was underated slightly even on the patch, but again not a wonderkid or world beater

I think reputation needs to be improved. It feels really basic and a little broken for managers, you can leave a club having won the EPL 3 times in a row along with 2 champions league titles and yet only a faltering Milan will take you. There needs to be more levels of reputation so there isn't such a jump.

I think player reputation is part of the issue with dodgy unrealistic transfers happening. Having more levels to the reputation and prehaps some sort of hidden attribute like motives would improve this. Something like whether a player is looking for trophies, money, playing time, to be a club legend and could change with age, situation, playing time etc.

How is this an amazing goalscoring record?
2003–2007Wolverhampton Wanderers74(13)
2004Kidderminster Harriers (loan)4(0)
2006Queens Park Rangers (loan)1(0)
2006Plymouth Argyle (loan)5(0)
2007–2010Sheffield Wednesday83(18)
2007Oldham Athletic (loan)5(3)
2007–2008Southend United (loan)16(8)
2010–2011Queens Park Rangers13(0)
2011Preston North End (loan)6(1)
2011–2012Swindon Town2(0)
2011Chesterfield (loan)14(9)
2012–Charlton Athletic7(0)
2012Crawley Town (loan)3(1

Well don't you look like a fool? If you read the message I posted after that you will clearly see the #sarcasm.

Thorgan Hazard, Eden's little brother, Chelsea interested in poaching him up as his own brother Eden admits he has the potential to be even better than him.

I got a feeling that John Guidetti will be world class and a big goal machine player, who scores for fun.

I read a few post that people saying Hazard. Which Hazard you on about? Eden or Eden's younger brother?

I got a feeling that John Guidetti will be world class and a big goal machine player, who scores for fun.

I read a few post that people saying Hazard. Which Hazard you on about? Eden or Eden's younger brother?

There's 4 of them lol

Anyway I think Suso will be. He looks like the next David Silva IMO