At least Ricardo van Rhijn should be much better. Also Adam Maher and Jetro Willems are to amazing talents who are much better than in FM. And the Ajax Youth should be much better. The are the finalist of last years CL of the Youth they won with 3-0 of Barca and 6-0 against Young Liverpool. Almost every player of Ajax is from the Ajax youth. If i play with Ajax now, no single youth player is in potential good enough for the first team, that is not realistic.

On topic: Ricardo van Rhijn, Jetro Willems, Adam Maher, Viktor Fischer, Romulo, Goretzka, Ocampos, Aké. Powell, Xhaka, Gohi Bi, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Rekik, Emre Can, David Alaba, Ola John, Jesé, Rodrigo, Sergio Araujo and Dybala. These talents are much better than in FM.

Thanks.

At least Ricardo van Rhijn should be much better. Also Adam Maher and Jetro Willems are to amazing talents who are much better than in FM. And the Ajax Youth should be much better. The are the finalist of last years CL of the Youth they won with 3-0 of Barca and 6-0 against Young Liverpool. Almost every player of Ajax is from the Ajax youth. If i play with Ajax now, no single youth player is in potential good enough for the first team, that is not realistic.

On topic: Ricardo van Rhijn, Jetro Willems, Adam Maher, Viktor Fischer, Romulo, Goretzka, Ocampos, Aké. Powell, Xhaka, Gohi Bi, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Rekik, Emre Can, David Alaba, Ola John, Jesé, Rodrigo, Sergio Araujo and Dybala. These talents are much better than in FM.

Thanks.
Ocampos turns into an absolute beast as is, how much better could they make him?

I believe that a lot of the Barcelona youth players like Grimaldo,Deulofeu,Dongou,Rafinha,Samper,Tello,Cuenca,Bartra,and Montoya deserve to be wonderkids. I also think that Marc Andre Ter Stegen should get a better PA in FM 13 because he was immense this past campaign.

Powell, Will Keane, Michael Keane, Tunnicliffe, Pogba, Sterling, Coady, Welbeck, Oscar, Cleverley, Lingard, Walker, Eriksen, Butland, Bertrand, Reus, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Xhakha, Shaqiri, Guidetti etc etc..

Thorgan Hazard (Chelsea) ,Eden's younger brother.
David Henen ,watched by Man.United,Dennis Praet Dennis Praet - YouTube and Lukaku's younger brother Jordan (All Anderlecht). Most of Anderlecht's youth team really.
(There was only a video of Praet on Youtube:'()

Last edited:
ryo myachi will be so much better on fm13 his dribbling will at least be 16 i think

ryo myachi will be so much better on fm13 his dribbling will at least be 16 i think
Isn't his pace really low? Or am i thinking of Oxlade Chamberlain? There's definitely one of them who's pace his stupidly underrated.

Jordan Ibe, Jerome Sinclair, Borini maybe?, Raheem Sterling and Adam morgan, Jonjo Shelvey for LFC.
Other may be like Tello, Cauenca, Jordy Clasie, Moussa Konate? Nicolas Lodeiro, Gylfi Sigursson, Angelo Ogbonna, Jese Rodriquez, Jetro Williams, William Souza mclaren! Dusan Tadic and Alan Dzagoev

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain should definitely get an upgrade in 13. He's a machine.

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain should definitely get an upgrade in 13. He's a machine.
Dont think he will get huge boost not really played aweful lot of games but when did play was good in some games and not so in others.

The whole Ajax youth should be better, the u19 were in the Next Gen Final, beating teams like Barcelona.

What about Wilfried Zaha? I think he should get some better stats on FM13.

Nearly everyone fro the barca b + youth team were underrated. I'am personally looking forward to have alejandro grimaldo, probably developsminto one of the greatest left backs in the world.