Can't believe Josh McEachran hasn't been mentioned yet, needs a big PA boost. Sam Hutchinson needs a CA and PA boost as well

Kerim Frei, fulham midfielder neds a bit of a boost, he tore arsenal to shreds

Todd Kane, Nat Chalobah, Islam Feruz (hopefully) Alex Kiwoyma (fastest 100m runner in his age group) Lucas Piazon, Jamal Blackman. Basically a lot of the Chelsea youth set up.

I would hope there would be a handful more American players, considering only one or two are wonderkids. Amobi Okugo, Zac MacMath (yes I'm biased towards my Union players), Terrence Boyd, and Joe Corona are a few examples.

The Dutch youth players from Ajax, PSV and Feyenoord should get a significant upgrade.

For instance the Ajax youth:

Viktor Fischer: is an even bigger talent than Eriksen trust me! Currently playing as AML IF
Mitchel Dijks: 19 year old 1.90m left back is showing bags of potential. Physical and fast player.
Ricardo van Rhijn: CB/RB, Impressed last season as a stand-in for Van der Wiel. Did so well that he instantly made vd Wiel obsolete!

PSV

Jetro Willems: Impressed as LB at Euro2012 despite being only 18
Mephis Depay: Left winger, maybe PSV's biggest talent
Jurgen Locadia is also supposed to be quite good

I'm not a Feyenoord fan (opposite (6)) or expert but I think Tony Vilhena (AM) and Anass Achahbar (striker) are superior talents.

Paulo Dybala, Mauro Icardi, Ilie and Grimaldo should definitely be wonderkids on fm13

if it aint been said: James MCclean from sunderland

Can't believe Josh McEachran hasn't been mentioned yet, needs a big PA boost. Sam Hutchinson needs a CA and PA boost as well
McEachran didn't play much last season so i don't see him getting much of a pa boost tbh

But he was massively underrated anyway on FM12. The kids quality
I am a Chelsea fan, but you can't just increase him when he has shown no signs of improvement because he hasn't played, the will keep his PA the same and move the CA up to reflect him getting older,
Sam Hutch is needed a small boost but not a lot.
All Chelsea Fans out there watch for Ismail Feruz, and i am sure that Lucas Piazon is going to be a proper wonderkid next year