Pre-Season Friendlies

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 342
  • Views Views 23K
any friendlys that people are looking forward to today people??

The Yank commentators do my nut lol XD

Tottenham 0 - 0 San Jose FT.

Decent game, Townsend looked very sharp and a promising prospect. Keane was pants and fluffed a load of chances, can't for the life of me see why Villa are supposedly interested in, and the SJ left winger, cant remember his name, was brilliant. He tore our defence apart and is only 17, could be a good player.
Best decision we ever made :D

notts county vs stoke XI on thursday
then notts vs cardiff on saturday
then notts vs sheffild united

Henri Lansbury and co.

I think Wilshere should play a part for us this season, too. He's good enough already. I reckon Randall will be out on his **** soon. I don't think Lansbury will be given much more time either - they've both been around for a good while and failed to impress.

Wilshere still isn't very strong though, which is always going to be a problem in this league. I agree that he should be given more of a chance in the First Team though, especially with Ramsey out injured, gives him a place on the bench at least. He's very confident in his ability, and is already very intelligent, he knows when to pass and when he can take players on, he showed that against Rangers and Atletico Madrid last year in the Emirates Cup. Randall must be about 20/1 and he hasn't made a first team appearance in the last year or two, he used to play in the Carling Cup, or whatever it was called back then.. Lansbury won't be released though, Wenger has already said that he is in his first team plans. He had a great season with Watford, and looked pretty solid against Fulham when he came on in the last game of the season.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpAdXWohZVI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpAdXWohZVI[/ame]

Bit late posting this, but 2 of my clubs faced off in a pre-season friendly (as usual)

Tuesday 13th July Crawley Town 1 v 0 Crystal Palace

and yes it was a first XI Palace side!! This game was played 3 days after a 1 v1 clash with Millwall, again the first team!!

I think Crawley have good times to come!!

I am intrested to see the results of Hamburg v Juventus and FC Porto v Ajax.

Juventus had a poor end of season tour to America where they lost 2 of 4 games and Joao Moutinho could be making his debut today for Porto after moving from Massive rivals Sporting Lisbon.

Also Villa play tonight against Peterborough.

No surprise the Liverpool game was cancelled
copy_(2)_of_prop100717-10-liverpool_al-hilal.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:16 PM ----------

Tonight Liveprool take on Grasshopper kick off at 6:30pm Live video available online if you have an e-season ticket.

Man Utd play Philidelphia Union tonight Coverage starts at 11pm on MUTV

I believe Arsenal play Strum Graz this evening kick off at 6pm

Tomorrow Tottenham play NY Red Bull Live on ESPN at 1am

As of posting this Birmingham are 0-0 ith Bejing Guoan

Last edited:
On the same day Man Utd played Celtic, a Man Utd XI beat Dunfermline 5-1.

Not bad for a squad with an average age of just over 18.

Tonight Arsenal play their first match of the annual Austrian Training Camp programme - against SK STURM GRAZ

EDIT: Only available on Arsenal TV Online.

For those Liverpool fans who love Dani Pacheco, he scored a good goal for Spain U19's against Portugal. Has looked impressive so far.

For those Liverpool fans who love Dani Pacheco, he scored a good goal for Spain U19's against Portugal. Has looked impressive so far.

I think you'll find, we ALL LOVE Danny Pacheco. He is a ******* superstar;) :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
Is that match on Tv noe?

Lost 3-0 to Portimonese the other day :(

Got Notts County saturday at Meadow Lane

End with Deportivo at the Cardiff City Stadium the saturday after

that pacheco fella just scored the winner for spain in the 87th minute. 2-1 to spain.

Great goal from Pacheco, I thought Canales would be the star of this Spanish team but Pacheco has outshone him so far.

is pacheco liverpools kakuta by any chance??
I don't know if Kakuta is any good, so I can't answer that. All I can say is he is the brightest prospect from Liverpool, the Barca president said when they lost him he's the biggest loss they've had in some time, over Bojan,Pedro Etc An absoloute beast

Pacheco is a quality player. Whenever I watch the reserves he outshines everyone and we have a pretty good reserve team. Hope Roy gives him a few chances this season.

We are playing Norwich on Saturday, away from home.

Should be a tough match so I'm going 1-1.

Vuckic looks great though. :D

chelsea playing ajax on friday evening at 5. looking forward to it and zhirkov could feature.

Back