Pre-Season Friendlies

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 342
  • Views Views 23K
And them kits are looking even more better every time i see utd playing in them pitty about the away kit :'(

What would happen if the Glazers chose the green and gold third kit? ;)

Ah well, it could have been pink :D

(:wub: bluenoses)

Apparently Fraizer campbell has scored all 4 of sunderlands goals in a 4-2 win. XD
Nice to see former United youth players do well.

Apparently Fraizer campbell has scored all 4 of sunderlands goals in a 4-2 win. XD
Nice to see former United youth players do well.

Yup, scored all of them in the first 35 minutes. Legend :wub:

Tottenham 2 - 2 Sporting C.P
Keane, Obika
Fernandez, Valdez

Robbie Keane scored in the first-half shortly followed by Matiasz Fernandez two minutes later. Scoring in the second-half was opened within a few minutes by another Chilean in the form of Jaime Valdez, before Obika scored the equaliser later in the match.

Jonathan Obika MOTM.

Never liked the fact Ferguson sold Fraizer off to Sunderland and he best realise his mistakes

Never liked the fact Ferguson sold Fraizer off to Sunderland and he best realise his mistakes
It was hardly a mistake. I can't see him getting much playing time ahead of Rooney, berbatov or owen. He'd be battling with macheda, welbeck and diouf to be fourth choice striker. The best thing for him was to leave for a club where he would get some first team experience.

United just epic lossed against kansas city who had 10 men for about half the game. 2-1 to kansas city.
:)

United just epic lossed against kansas city who had 10 men for about half the game. 2-1 to kansas city.
lol, city lost and spurs drew today, not a great time in america for english teams

That is a pretty bad fail indeed.

Did United have a strong team out?

Amos; Rafael, Smalling, J.Evans, De Laet; Nani, Scholes, Gibson, Giggs; Berbatov, Diouf. Subs: Van der Sar, Brown, Welbeck, Fabio, Obertan, Macheda, C.Evans, Cleverley.

That is a pretty bad fail indeed.

Did United have a strong team out?
Amos; Rafael, Smalling, J.Evans, De Laet; Nani, Scholes, Gibson, Giggs; Berbatov, Diouf.

Strongish seeing as all our world cup players are not involved. <)

Never mind. Beaten to it.

The ref was a mug. Booking a player for taking off his shirt in a friendly. Oh dear....

lol, city lost and spurs drew today, not a great time in america for english teams

To be fair, we drew to Sporting CP who had a very strong team out. City lost to the same team we beat 2-1 days earlier, and there's no excuse for United when their MLS opponents had 10 men.

Amos; Rafael, Smalling, J.Evans, De Laet; Nani, Scholes, Gibson, Giggs; Berbatov, Diouf.

Strongish seeing as all our world cup players are not involved. <)

Never mind. Beaten to it.

The ref was a mug. Booking a player for taking off his shirt in a friendly. Oh dear....
wonder if we will bring out the rest of the big guns for the all stars game

---------- Post added at 02:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 AM ----------

To be fair, we drew to Sporting CP who had a very strong team out. City lost to the same team we beat 2-1 days earlier, and there's no excuse for United when their MLS opponents had 10 men.
agreed, i was just saying it wasnt a good day in america for english teams, united included

who knows.:S They're apparently already in training back in carrington so maybe they could play in it.
I know hernandez is meant to have joined up then so he might get a game.

agreed, i was just saying it wasnt a good day in america for english teams, united included

We still have the likes of Villarreal, Benfica and Fiorentina to go in pre-season before our opener against City. I'm glad Harry has chosen challenging opponents, but c'mon! Those are some pretty fiesty teams for friendlies. 8-|

Benfica especially are worth recognition at the moment. I hope a few of our WC lads join up before that game.

Back