Ok, guys :) I'll post the tactic in a hour and it show absolutely the best performance on my testing I've seen so far... the only issue it has that it isn't possible to use this tactic with Instant Result.

Ok, guys :) I'll post the tactic in a hour and it show absolutely the best performance on my testing I've seen so far... the only issue it has that it isn't possible to use this tactic with Instant Result.
Post now... i cant wait :D

Will it be plug n play compatible with FMC?

Nahh... I won't create a new thread because I've already got enough of threads :P ;)

I'll post it here and add this tactic to the OP as the best performing version.
Can you upload to another site mate keep getting some virus ***** every time I download one of your tactics?

TTF, could u post 2 versions? With and without corner\long throws exploit?
I believe many managers will be grateful for a bit more challengin tactic)

TTF, could u post 2 versions? With and without corner\long throws exploit?
I believe many managers will be grateful for a bit more challengin tactic)
Just use your own corner set up and throw in set up yourself then

but it is better than predator v1 in exactly what? Defense? i hardly concede a goal with it. Offense? Last game i gave 12-0 on Fifa Club World Cup Final and won Champions League last season (2nd Season Roma) 7-0 against PSG on final. So what has improved??

but it is better than predator v1 in exactly what? Defense? i hardly concede a goal with it. Offense? Last game i gave 12-0 on Fifa Club World Cup Final and won Champions League last season (2nd Season Roma) 7-0 against PSG on final. So what has improved??
All will be revealed

*** FEROCITY ***

This tactic show the best performance on my testing compare to all other tactic I've posted so far. :)

SET PIECES CONFIGURATION:

- Only DL and DR should take the corners in order to make "Short Corner" setup work.

- Only DL, DR and the Central Defenders should have "Long Flat Throw" PPM and take the throw-ins. Please notice if you use one of your central defenders as the throw-ins taker then you have to tweak the attacking corner setup this way: change the attacking corner instruction of DM to "Stay Back" and change the attacking corner instruction of one of your central defenders to "Challenge Keeper".

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF PREDATOR (FEROCITY) V1
ALTERNATIVE DOWNLOAD LINK -->TFF PREDATOR (FEROCITY) V1

23X5cMj.png
NwVSkZ0.png

MANUAL MARKING

Manual marking is key thing for this tactic because it makes you have the deadly 4-4-2 formation when your team is attacking and rock solid 4-5-1 formation when your team is defending.

Your team's formation duringh the attack looks like 4-4-2(this formation is extremely efficient in attack):

D7jbJsF.png

Your team's formation duringh the defense looks like 4-5-1(this formation is extremely efficient in defense):

s9qXE7R.png

In order to achieve such transformation you have to set the manual marking before every match and keep track opposition's formation and substitutions during the match and adjust the manual marking if it changes the formation or substitutes the player who is manual marked.

You have to set your STCL(the left striker) to mark opposition player who plays on positions which marked by the arrow on the screenshots(you only need to look at the your opposition's midfield configuration and other element of the formation isn’t important and it can be any):

xXowsn0.png
PcWfpbI.png

IffJVav.png
hvmy54L.png

1Y7k4FM.png

The filters, PPM, OI and training are the same as for previus the PREDATOR tactic s and it can be found at the OP.

Back