is the left striker already set to mark the right centre mid?

Nope... but I wish such were possible because it would made possible to use this tactic with Instant Result.

I only can put into the tactic marking only vs one specific formation because when I play vs different formation then STCL start to mark absolutely different position like he can start mark tje opposition striker or something like that...

In theory I can make few different versions with pre-set manual marking vs specific formation but really this work isn't worth efforts.

*** FEROCITY ***

This tactic show the best performance on my testing compare to all other tactic I've posted so far. :)

-- ML should be right footed or have "Fairly Strong"/"Strong" rating for the right foot, MR should be left footed or have "Fairly Strong"/”Strong" rating for the left footed.

SET PIECES CONFIGURATION:

- Only DL and DR should take the corners in order to make "Short Corner" setup work.

- Only DL, DR and the Central Defenders should have "Long Flat Throw" PPM and take the throw-ins. Please notice if you use one of your central defenders as the throw-ins taker then you have to tweak the attacking corner setup this way: change the attacking corner instruction of DM to "Stay Back" and change the attacking corner instruction of one of your central defenders to "Challenge Keeper".

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF PREDATOR (FEROCITY) V1
ALTERNATIVE DOWNLOAD LINK -->TFF PREDATOR (FEROCITY) V1

23X5cMj.png
NwVSkZ0.png

MANUAL MARKING

Manual marking is key thing for this tactic because it makes you have the deadly 4-4-2 formation when your team is attacking and rock solid 4-5-1 formation when your team is defending.

Your team's formation duringh the attack looks like 4-4-2(this formation is extremely efficient in attack):

D7jbJsF.png

Your team's formation duringh the defense looks like 4-5-1(this formation is extremely efficient in defense):

s9qXE7R.png

In order to achieve such transformation you have to set the manual marking before every match and keep track opposition's formation and substitutions during the match and adjust the manual marking if it changes the formation or substitutes the player who is manual marked.

You have to set your STCL(the left striker) to mark opposition player who plays on positions which marked by the arrow on the screenshots(you only need to look at the your opposition's midfield configuration and other element of the formation isn’t important and it can be any):

xXowsn0.png
PcWfpbI.png

IffJVav.png
hvmy54L.png

1Y7k4FM.png
TKEaUiJ.png

The filters, PPM, OI and training are the same as for previus the PREDATOR tactic s and it can be found at the OP.

Last edited:
TFF I think that you're by far the best tactician on here, I did have a question how is it that you pre-set manual marking on other tactics? I cant seem to get it to save on its own maybe im missing something

Jesus i cant find this option manual marking before the game
anyone can send screens please?

TFF I think that you're by far the best tactician on here, I did have a question how is it that you pre-set manual marking on other tactics? I cant seem to get it to save on its own maybe im missing something

If you want to add/remove manual marking from the tactic then you have to adjust it during the match and save the tactic during the match.

TFF is it back to rb right footed ??

Yes, DL is left footed and DR is right footed.

Jesus i cant find this option manual marking before the game
anyone can send screens please?

It's only available on the pre-match screens or during the match.

Last edited:
If you want to add/remove manual marking from the tactic then you have to adjust it during the match and save the tactic during the match.

Yes, DL is left footed and DR is right footed.

It's only available on the pre-match screens or during the match.

Thank you mate Im working on a tactic and though id spice it up with a little of the creative juice you have started lol. Ill let you know how it goes again thanks. Awesome work man!

Last edited:
How you do the manual marking if the other team don't have MCR?

Sure...

Azpilicueta and Marcos Rocha already have this PPM but Marcos Rocha has really poor defensive attributes so I would bought him only if can't afford someone with better defensive attributes.

Sorted by PA

View attachment 896020

View attachment 896017
thank you can't face selling baines so a replacement for Coleman with long throws considering I've accepted a bid from man utd for him

who do we mark if the opponent play's with 2 Dm's and only 1 CM?? It is supposed we do nothing if opposing team doesnt have an MCR?

Back