who do we mark if the opponent play's with 2 Dm's and only 1 CM?? It is supposed we do nothing if opposing team doesnt have an MCR?

In this case mark DMCR (the right DM).

I'll add this midfield configuration to the OP with explanation whom to mark.

ur tips for manual marking really confused me this time...in the new version........:/ is such different pics

What different stats/preferred feet do you need for the F9 STCR and STCL?

If you are using Ball Playing Defenders (BPD), why are your filters not including passing/technique/first touch/vision? Can we safely ignore these?

View attachment 249186
started full mode game only to test Your tactic NO Instant result and following all your tips... no transfers media pred 6 I have to say this tactic makes this game too easy... my first full mode game this year(H)

If you are using Ball Playing Defenders (BPD), why are your filters not including passing/technique/first touch/vision? Can we safely ignore these?

The filters for the central defenders are including Technique and Passing... probably you just missed it... First Touch and Vision can be ignored.

Also trow ins, i have Azpilicueta, shoud i use him on both side for trown ins or???

Yes, you should use him on both sides.

corners take only DL or DR? Or left side DL and right side DR?

Any of them can take the corners from both sides... just pick the one has the highest "Corner" attribute

View attachment 896146
started full mode game only to test Your tactic NO Instant result and following all your tips... no transfers media pred 6 I have to say this tactic makes this game too easy... my first full mode game this year(H)

Btw... Mate, it's possible to use "manual marking" with FMC too...

Last edited:
TFF are we still using the OI from predator tac + manual marking on ferocity??

TFF remember my unemployment save and my Walsall team wasn't working so well with the attacking version - well, the new version with manual marking has just won me the league 2 with Walsall :) yeah boy! New job on the horizon - ledge.

Hey TTF.. any chance of adapting this tactic so we do not have to use manual marking?
i´ve done a few tries and i just can´t make it.... still on Monstrous V5 (tested on 6 teams)..

Hey TTF.. any chance of adapting this tactic so we do not have to use manual marking?
i´ve done a few tries and i just can´t make it.... still on Monstrous V5 (tested on 6 teams)..

Ehh... I'm afraid there's no way to have the same efficiency from the tactic when you use "Instant Result" because you aren't able to set the manual marking in this case. As I already said I can put into the tactic pre-set manual marking only vs specific formation but it really isn't worth efforts because it will requires to create about 6 - 8 versions of the tactic and you never can be sure what tactic your opposition will use when you use "Instant Result", also opposition can change its tactic during the match but you have no control during Instant Result.

I also get used to "Instant Result" :) but I used it only for friendly matches, cup matches vs weak opponents , league matches vs weak opponents and now I keep using it in the same cases and I get only wins...

Yes, the tactic is less efficient without the manual marking but vs weak opponents you do great even without manual marking so it's still possible to use "Instant Result" for matches where you know that you are much stronger side and have almost guaranty win.

TFF are we still using the OI from predator tac + manual marking on ferocity??

Yes.

Last edited:
Back