I bought Vitaly Denisov (DL - PPM:Long Flat Throw) from Lokomotiv Moscow for my Crystal Palace team and he is great!!!
stats: 8(2) apps -5 assists - 8.64 av.
I also want to suggest Saul (on loan from Atletico Madrid) as MR 12(2) apps - 12 goals - 9 assists - 7.83 av.

Update: FC Ingolstadt (LFC Marshall Update // First season Bundesliga)

Just finished my first season in the Bundesliga with my FC Ingolstadt squad. And I don't want to wirte a story now - just check that amazing **** out mates:

View attachment 249081

FC Ingolstadt is almost one of the weakest teams which is ever promoted to the Bundesliga (maybe Darmstadt is weaker I don't know that).

Finished 3rd and won DFB-Pokal! :) Yes, we were a bit lucky, because we didn't have to challenge Bayern or Dortmund in the DFB-Pokal. Now I'm about to sell some garbage and rebuild my team a little bit :).

Ehh... I'm afraid there's no way to have the same efficiency from the tactic when you use "Instant Result" because you aren't able to set the manual marking in this case. As I already said I can put into the tactic pre-set manual marking only vs specific formation but it really isn't worth efforts because it will requires to create about 6 - 8 versions of the tactic and you never can be sure what tactic your opposition will use when you use "Instant Result", also opposition can change its tactic during the match but you have no control during Instant Result.

I also get used to "Instant Result" :) but I used it only for friendly matches, cup matches vs weak opponents , league matches vs weak opponents and now I keep using it in the same cases and I get only wins...

Yes, the tactic is less efficient without the manual marking but vs weak opponents you do great even without manual marking so it's still possible to use "Instant Result" for matches where you know that you are much stronger side and have almost guaranty win.

Yes.

Hi, thanks for the answer TTF, BTW, i do not use Instant result, i just like to see the ME get crushed by the tactic LOL...
i´m basically using it as Monstrous P&P, and using only the balanced version cause it has the DM and 2 strikers) which is what i wanted...

it´s just that i do not use the manual marking cause it takes too much interaction on the match itself, making progressing in the league much slower.. so..for the ones that we do not have too much time to play this is terrible..

but thanks for taking the time to answer mate..

Last edited:
If you don't use the Manual Marking,the tactic will be weaker
I forgot to set manual marking,home game,against Leverkusen,they scored in 11' and i didn't know what was happening,then,i remembered to set it,and i ended up winning 3-1 ! ;)

If you don't use the Manual Marking,the tactic will be weaker
I forgot to set manual marking,home game,against Leverkusen,they scored in 11' and i didn't know what was happening,then,i remembered to set it,and i ended up winning 3-1 ! ;)

yeah.. i got that from the OP, but do you agree that requires more time per match than a p&p tactic right?
that was the aim of my question..

Thanks

it´s just that i do not use the manual marking cause it takes too much interaction on the match itself, making progressing in the league much slower.. so..for the ones that we do not have too much time to play this is terrible..

but thanks for taking the time to answer mate..

Heh... honestly it takes only few clicks set the manual marking :) but I share your concerns that settings the manual marking can slow down the game's pace... but on practice I really don't notice that it slows down the pace of my Middleborough save... and here's why:

In my Middleborough save my team is already very good with average CA about 160... it has similar strength with other top clubs in the league such Chelsea, Man Utd, Man City and other and when I face clubs from bottom of the table I just push "Instant Result" and I smash them by 5+ goals difference even without the manual marking... :) I do the same in Domestic Cups/Champions League vs weak opponents... this tactic allows even without manual marking easily win weaker and slightly weaker opponents...

Of course, when I face "big boys" or have some concerns about match's result I always play match by myself with the manual marking.

Such combining approach allows me have very good game's pace and still win everything. :)

Last edited:
For example this one - first round DFB-Cup (I absolutely don't care about my opponent - seems to be some team from the 4th or 5th league so I decided to use the instant result):

View attachment 249052

Heh... honestly it takes only few clicks set the manual marking :) but I share your concerns that settings the manual marking can slow down the game's pace... but on practice I really don't notice that it slows down the pace of my Middleborough save... and here's why:

In my Middleborough save my team is already very good with average CA about 160... it has similar strength with other top clubs in the league such Chelsea, Man Utd, Man City and other and when I face clubs from bottom of the table I just push "Instant Result" and I smash them by 5+ goals difference even without the manual marking... :) I do the same in Domestic Cups/Champions League vs weak opponents... this tactic allows even without manual marking easily win weaker and slightly weaker opponents...

Of course, when I face "big boys" or have some concerns about match's result I always play match by myself with the manual marking.

Such combining approach allows me have very good game's pace and still win everything. :)

you´re totally right, and i was wrong, with just a few clicks...that´s my bad for not even trying harder..
i´m using it now and i´ll see if how it develops from now on..

thanks!

Back