TFF - will you be working on another plug n play tactic without manual marking and oi's?

Mate, do you really think it's too hard to spend few seconds on setting the manual marking in order to get "GOD" mode? :P

As I already said it's even safe to use the "Instant Result" with this tactic without the manual marking vs weaker opponents, I do it in my save and usually smash them by 3-4 goals difference. ;)

Also you can say that Ferocity is P&P tactic because it's possible to use this tactic with almost any team without rebuilding it because almost any team has few wide players and few strikers.

Last edited:
Some of us play FMC, so oi's and manual marking is not needed!

Mate, you can set the manual marking just fine even if you play FMC because it has this option. ;) there's no difference between "FMC" and "Full Mode" in this area.

Last edited:
I have to post this now..

View attachment 248953 View attachment 248950

Never had this kind of domination before - okay sometimes 0-4 or 0-5 but 0-8 vs Dortmund?! Mates I only can tell you to build up your team with this tactic - you won't regret it :)

Don't think that you will win everything from the beginning on, but after 1-2 seasons you will get results like that.

P.S. Sign Gabriel Barbosa - he's a real beast and made 4 goals vs Dortmund!

Last edited:
Some results ! I'm so excited ! The draw against Herta was without using manual marking,i wanted to see how it performs :)
About that Bayern game,i was so unlucky,i dominated them,but they scored from a ridicoulos penalty in 89' and later in 93'...
The last 5 games i played with a weak right footed player,Depay was injured.
So,this tactic is perfect ;)

Some results ! I'm so excited ! The draw against Herta was without using manual marking,i wanted to see how it performs :)
About that Bayern game,i was so unlucky,i dominated them,but they scored from a ridicoulos penalty in 89' and later in 93'...
The last 5 games i played with a weak right footed player,Depay was injured.
So,this tactic is perfect ;)
Which version exactly ?

Guys, I've updated the Waste Time version, changed formation/PIs/Roles for some positions.

Just to be sure,if my LB has the throw-in PPM,only he should take throw-ins from both sides ? :)

mzw8Uhl.jpg
wtf???

Please help!!!

Last edited:
Just to be sure,if my LB has the throw-in PPM,only he should take throw-ins from both sides ? :)
Yes, If only your LB has "Long Flat Throw" PPM then set him to take the throw-ins from both sides.

DL, DR, CDL, CDR - any of these positions can have "Long Flat Throw" PPM and any of these positions can take the throw-ins from both side but in case if you use Central Defender as throw taker then you need slight tweak the attacking corner setup and the explanation how to do that can be found at the OP.

Do you need manual marking on that aswell mate?

Nope.

TFF , you killed the game again , as usuall :P btw , i've tried the new version furiousity or smthing, with stockport again (new save) but it was way below the performance in my main save using Predator v1 . Same squad , atleast 20 games played ofc fully fluid.

View attachment 248702View attachment 248701

Back