In my opinion, TFF is tbe best tactician.Not my job to discuss it, but i remember he was accused for posting too many "The best" tactics years ago ... but the fact is , every new tactic was better , and i mean.. with first uploaded tactic u won everything..and with every new tactic you team just play better and better..scoring more, conceded less and so... i am using his tactics since i saw him posting them...yes he killed the game..but he is the best

And i forgot to say, I always use his tactics with very low teams.My best achievement was when i won FA cup with Southport when they were in hm i forgot the sponsor's name... but Vanarama Premier these days... this can tell you, how good is TFF actually

Last edited:
In my opinion, TFF is tbe best tactician.Not my job to discuss it, but i remember he was accused for posting too many "The best" tactics years ago ... but the fact is , every new tactic was better , and i mean.. with first uploaded tactic u won everything..and with every new tactic you team just play better and better..scoring more, conceded less and so... i am using his tactics since i saw him posting them...yes he killed the game..but he is the best

And i forgot to say, I always use his tactics with very low teams.My best achievement was when i won FA cup with Southport when they were in hm i forgot the sponsor's name... but Vanarama Premier these days... this can tell you, how good is TFF actually
Here Here!!!

Any recommended (or discouraged) PPMs for the center backs and defensive midfielder?

I've tested it in LLM and BPL and in my experience Predator V1 is much better in LLM but in BPL with accomplished players Ferocity is better and very hard to break down.

If I'm using V1 (the base version) do I use manual marking? And if so, how do I set it up? As obviously there is no left striker...

thanks

V1 (base version) is still working wonder for me !
I like the fact that you have a n°6, a n°8, a n°10 and a n° 9 !

Hi TTF, i´m just updating you all a bit, after trying a bit harder (and setting manual marking properly)...
year 2020, HULK, 34 years old, Ballon d´or 25 Goals in 17 matches 10 MVP´s...

this is just amazing...

If I'm using V1 (the base version) do I use manual marking? And if so, how do I set it up? As obviously there is no left striker...

thanks

Just use the Ferocity tactic ? Why using Predator v1 when Ferocity is much better ?! LOL ! :P

I won everything in my 1st year with Arsenal (yes don't laugh but I am not so crazy into the game like u guys).

Champions 1st round knock out beat Schalke 8-2 overall.
Semi beats Juve 6-3 overall.
Final luckily beated Barca 2-1 as half of their 1st team is injured!

I used the man mark tactics

thanks

Yes, you can use the manual marking also with the base version but if you are going to do the manual marking why then don't use Ferocity? :)

Any recommended (or discouraged) PPMs for the center backs and defensive midfielder?

Good question mate

Guys, I don't observe that there's any PPMs which can have sufficient impact on the performance of these positions.

Last edited:
And right midfielder doesnt have to be left footed... here's reason why:

Yup, that's right and as I said at the OP, MR should be left footed or have "Fairly Strong" or "Strong" rating for the left foot and Pione Sisto has "Fairly Strong" rating for the left foot and that's why he performs great as MR. ;)

Yup, that's right and as I said at the OP, MR should be left footed or have "Fairly Strong" or "Strong" rating for the left foot and Pione Sisto has "Fairly Strong" rating for the left foot and that's why he performs great as MR. ;)

i think everyone should aim for signing Hulk... he´s definitely a beast on that position

i dont think Ferocity is that much better... im using Predator v1 with the manual marking by SS, tweaked attacking corners myself and it's doing wonders

View attachment 897569 View attachment 897570

And right midfielder doesnt have to be left footed... here's reason why:
View attachment 897573

anyway, good job TFF! with your tactics this game is too easy ;)

How do you set up with manual marking? Because with the v1 theres obviously not left striker, so who do you get to mark the oppositions right mid?

Tactic amazing! Still think that comparing the man marking to not man marking, the man marking takes a gloss off the attacking side? Anyone else feel that?

How do you set up with manual marking? Because with the v1 theres obviously not left striker, so who do you get to mark the oppositions right mid?

correct... SS marks opp right mid, but only in hard away games... home games and easy away no man marking at all...

Tactic amazing! Still think that comparing the man marking to not man marking, the man marking takes a gloss off the attacking side? Anyone else feel that?

If I understand you correctly you express concerns about that the manual marking could harm the attacking side of the tactic?

But my tests show that the manual marking even increases the strength of the attack... how come? ;)

The answer is simple... it's inevitable that during the match your team loses the ball during the attack and it must win it back and the manual marking helps to win the ball maximally fast because it cut off all possible passing options for your opposition and this increases total number of your attacks per match.

You can have 10 strikers but it doesn't make you score 20 goals per match because even 10 strikers will be losing ball at the attack and when it happens there are no players who can win it back.

It may sounds paradoxal but the manual marking also adds greatly to the attacking side.

Last edited:
Back